Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2024 10:48:52 PM EDT
Any one have tried one yet?  How did it run?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:28:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Went out and bought one.  Super easy install.  Ran great with the 5 mags I loaded.  All straight  mags.  3 polymer and 2 steel lipped.   Once you get the cadence down you can really make this thing purr along.
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 8:20:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn’t know they finally released these. I need one…
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 8:23:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 12:15:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kent] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By akethan:
I wonder if will work in the 10mm version?
View Quote

Or the 45acp version?

Are there internal lockwork/trigger differences between 9mm/45acp/10mm versions?

Supposedly (?) all three take the same end cap/brace mount, and the chassis looks externally identical (other than handguard length) but I haven't been able to do a close comparison to truly determine that.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 7:56:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Wish I could help with the compatibility questions.  

On a separate note.  I have had a few issues with the trigger not resetting in semi position.  If you bump the grip or gun the hammer will drop to the sear.   I took the gun apart and cleaned and oiled it.  It seems to be working again.   I only shoot this thing suppressed with an octane 45.   It gets filthy.   I hope it does not need cleaning every 5-7 mags.   I have run 4 more mags through it since cleaning with out a hiccup.   Plan on going and trying to run another 4 this weekend
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top