Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2022 9:39:46 PM EDT
Looks like there are a lot of options:  HSGI tacos, G-code scorpion, ESSTAC kywis, Blade-tech, to name a few.

What have you tried?  What has worked or not worked for you?

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 9:54:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m a big fan of the HSGI tacos. Can’t go wrong.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 10:25:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: YaBoyKGTho] [#2]
Esstac. Esstac all of the things.

Been using them for 3+ yeah and they've been great the whole time. Great retention, easy to use.

I have some tacos and they're fine. It can be a little more finicky putting mags back in.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 10:54:32 PM EDT
[#3]
If you plan on re-indexing mags the HSGI tacos are not good for that.
Esstac shorties are great for competition or general training.

Link Posted: 12/25/2022 11:18:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm and old guy, and Blade Tech was the standard when I stated seroius multi gun and practical rifle... Tech Loc and adjustable tension, never had a problem
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 10:59:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I like the tacos with the pistol pouch on them.

I like to dabble in a lot of different divisions and style shooting matches so they give me flexibility. I can shoot heavy division with a AR10 and 45 Glock mags and then next week shoot a two gun match with a small frame AR and 9mm mags. When I started swapping everything on my belt was a PITA week to week.

They also work great for practical use stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top