User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:42:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FS7:

I just find it childish and completely unnecessary. What's the point? How does that benefit anyone?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:

Yeah. Great leaders should always be proper and above the fray, right?

"My dear, you are ugly, and what's more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly."

- Winston Churchill

I just find it childish and completely unnecessary. What's the point? How does that benefit anyone?

If your political consultancy caused Trump to pivot and suddenly behave like a Bush, how do you think that goes?

Your concern is childish and completely unnecessary.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:49:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nick_Adams] [#2]
Originally Posted By akrado:
Ex-LEGACY-cia, and a swamp dweller since his twenties.  Wtf was trump thinking.
View Quote

Despite his post-Trump book that criticized Trump’s persona and some of his conduct as President yet still agreed with all of his policies, Barr as A.G. was heads above his incompetent, do-nothing predecessor (former Senator Jeff Sessions) as far as: firing internal DOJ rogue attys, dealing with the Russia hoax and Steele dossier mess, prosecuting low-hanging Swamp fruit, like that lying FBI atty Klinesmith who falsified the FISA Ct. search warrant affidavit against Carter Page, etc.

We need to recognize the positive things Barr did that, even if they didn’t measurably help Trump, at least didn’t make the last two years of his administration any worse than it would’ve been with Sessions as A.G.

Had Trump been re-elected to a second term, Barr might’ve have proven himself to be an even greater asset.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:50:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Pretty much what I was going to post.

Plus:

https://media.blubrry.com/martyrmade_podcast/martyrmade.com/wp-content/uploads/Podcast_Episodes/Epstein3.mp3

eta:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/category/ag-bill-barr/

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/bill-barr-rages-over-trumps-call-kill-fisa

https://revolver.news/2024/04/video-proof-irate-ag-bill-barr-in-on-coup-against-president-trump-time-to-hold-him-accountable/

Liz went on to say: “While Bill Barr was publicly claiming there was no fraud in 2020, he PRIVATELY ordered those with credible fraud evidence to stand down Barr gave the same stand down order to U.S. Attorney Bill McSwain in PA, telling him to hand over all investigations to the Democrat AG”.

In addition, Bill Barr was aware that Joe Biden lied about Hunter’s laptop during the election debates with Trump, recognizing it as election interference, and yet Bill Barr took zero action.

Someone needs to break through the silos and let trump know about this stuff, he's made enough bad hiring and firing choices as it is.
View Quote

You deliver as always.   Barr was key in the selection of Biden .  You posted the goods and everyone who didn't know this should be doing a WTF ?

FBI knew the laptop was real in early 2020 and said nothing .
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
That is funny as shit.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:52:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Bill Barr the guy who defended the FBI's actions at Ruby Ridge.  

Yeah, let's hope Trump is a lot smarter about who he puts in his cabinet.  That is, if by some miracle he actually wins.

Honestly, all the issues with the 2020 election are still issues and yes I primarily mean the damn mail in ballots.  I don't know how much we should really expect a different outcome this election.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:53:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Barr and a whole lot of other "conservatives " are cucks for Trump. Pathetic and no backbones among them.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm just glad I wasn't the only one who read that as Bill Burr lol.

That's the only reason a clicked.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:21:47 PM EDT
[#8]
“Trust Barr” Q

Lol
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:34:06 PM EDT
[#9]
He might be right about Barr.

On the other hand, here's a clear shot across the now of the next 87 people thinking about endorsing Trump.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:38:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Is this true?

If true, Trump should have said FU I do not want it and thanks for letting me swing in the wind for the Russian Collusion lies.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:50:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ridgerunner9876] [#11]
Never mind. Only explanation is a troll post.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:55:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By FuriousYachtsman:

If your political consultancy caused Trump to pivot and suddenly behave like a Bush, how do you think that goes?

Your concern is childish and completely unnecessary.

View Quote

He already acts like Bush far too much. It's not like he's a malevolent toddler who also crushes the left. He's just a malevolent toddler with no real principles that has no conviction on abortion, the rainbow jihad agenda, Ukraine, you name it.

You can put up with an asshole employee if they happen to be really awesome at what they do. But if that employee costs you clients and drags down the rest of your staff, of what benefit are they?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:41:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:
Bill Barr is a traitor. I wonder what the reason(s) are for his endorsement.
View Quote

Probably an attempt to stay out prison.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#14]
I have no particular affinity for Barr, but Trump saying what be did there is the response of a retarded child. Be an adult and say nothing or "wow, I didn't expect that."

The guy just can't control himself, as if he's straight compelled to be an asshole with rambling nonsense. I'd back him 100% if there was some way to make conservative policy issues somehow about his ego, because that's apparently the only way he would care.
View Quote

Mostly this.  Trump is his own worst enemy.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:58:59 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:54:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

You deliver as always.   Barr was key in the selection of Biden .  You posted the goods and everyone who didn't know this should be doing a WTF ?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Pretty much what I was going to post.

Plus:

https://media.blubrry.com/martyrmade_podcast/martyrmade.com/wp-content/uploads/Podcast_Episodes/Epstein3.mp3

eta:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/category/ag-bill-barr/

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/bill-barr-rages-over-trumps-call-kill-fisa

https://revolver.news/2024/04/video-proof-irate-ag-bill-barr-in-on-coup-against-president-trump-time-to-hold-him-accountable/

Liz went on to say: “While Bill Barr was publicly claiming there was no fraud in 2020, he PRIVATELY ordered those with credible fraud evidence to stand down Barr gave the same stand down order to U.S. Attorney Bill McSwain in PA, telling him to hand over all investigations to the Democrat AG”.

In addition, Bill Barr was aware that Joe Biden lied about Hunter’s laptop during the election debates with Trump, recognizing it as election interference, and yet Bill Barr took zero action.

Someone needs to break through the silos and let trump know about this stuff, he's made enough bad hiring and firing choices as it is.

@Morlawn66

Hit the epstein part 3 thing.

But only when you have a strong stomach and are not depressed. Keep an ear out for the stuff involving the barrs.

It will creep you out.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:30:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Bill Barr=SWAMP creature
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:09:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: VaniB] [#18]
Trump is still doing this forgive and forget crap??  This worries me Trump hasn't learned anything!!

Barr fears Trump may become president and is insulating himself from the retaliation he deserves for how he treated Trump. Instead Trump falls for this crap?? If I were Trump hearing about this endorsement I'd have stayed silent. Then when I get back in office I'd go after Barr and anybody else that did me wrong and made my life miserable.   Fool me once.....
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:50:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Fuck off Bill!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:00:46 AM EDT
[#20]

Excellent question.  Death Match: Gluttony vs Sloth
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nick_Adams:
Saw the endorsement last night on Kudlow ….

But my question is: between Barr and Chris Christie, who would make it the front of the All-U-Can-Eat buffet line at Pizza Hut first?

Excellent question.  Death Match: Gluttony vs Sloth

Tough question,  throw trump in there too and it's really a crap shoot.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:07:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#21]
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:

LOL. Me too.

I thought, "Maybe he got/ is getting a divorce and he might be funny again."

Nope.
View Quote

Lol same here

Honestly Bill Barr is even less of a shock than Burr. Wouldn't he surprised if Burr came out for Biden now that he's been fully emasculated
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:29:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:33:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
Read it as Bill Burr
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:33:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Bill Barr, another one of those "best and most serious people".
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:47:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Shung:
Bill Barr seems to go where the wind blows
View Quote

Must be a Hell of a breeze.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:41:42 PM EDT
[#26]
CNN Host TRIGGERED After Trump Deranged Ex-Attorney General DECLARES He Is VOTING FOR TRUMP!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:45:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Extorris:
Bill Barr, another one of those "best and most serious people".
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:04:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Climbmadone:
I have no doubt Barr will continue to put DC before the American people and the Constitution going forward.
View Quote
Well, yeah, that's his job.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top