BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:24:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cooper1:
Lol, the jealousy here.
Nut up and join the force if you want to be tip of the spear.
View Quote

😂🤣
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:26:52 AM EDT
[#2]
More fed fag shit.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:29:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Lol, the jealousy here.
View Quote

More like enforcing restraint on what will only get more out of control.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:37:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:44:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By realwar:
What's up with that logo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1s_64jXWgA

Residents remain stunned after FBI agents and truckloads of SWAT Team members swarmed a Canoga Park neighborhood Tuesday afternoon while searching for a suspect.

Federal agents responded to a townhome on the 21700 block of Hart Street at around 5:45 p.m. A search warrant for a male suspect was being served as armored trucks arrived on the scene.

Officers deployed flash bangs and using loudspeakers, ordered the suspect to exit his house.
Video of the raid showed a row of vehicles filled with armed officers dressed in camo and full tactical gear, accompanied by a BearCat armored vehicle.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32274/Screenshot_2024-05-08_at_20-56-14_Canoga-3209326.JPG
View Quote

It's a focus group test for the new rebranding of the "Patriot Front".
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:03:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 556_Chowder:

That photo shows a bunch of civilians larping in camo gear.

View Quote

Why? I see plenty of agencies wearing OD green uniforms on patrol. Honestly I'd rather win by intimidation and not have to shoot it out.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:03:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By The_Five_Elements:

😂🤣
View Quote

Lot of high strung fuckers....
@THETIPGODDAMMIT

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:05:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By LeadBreakfast:
Link to the LDV site here

Custom application vehicles...hmm...
View Quote

Should be coverticized as a Bookmobile. No witnesses or distractivants would appear during cordon and callout - “YOU HAVE AN OVERDUE BOOK.  COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP OR WE WILL READ TO YOU…”

It’s a pretty safe tactic when it works…
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:05:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Another guy who said bad things about Joe Biden?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By The_Fly:
Sword and Shield of the party ?
View Quote
Da, Comrade.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:07:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ak4784:
Police in camo is mega gay.

Public service announcement to any SWAT leaders reading this- Go back to OD Green or even just all Black. It still looks badass without posing as Military…that you are not.
You guys running around in Multicam while doing SWAT stuff in town/city is dumb. This isn’t the Middle East and it you look like fools.

Now. If you guys are doing something in the woods or legit need the camo for an operation, then by all means. Camo up.

View Quote

Those uniforms generally come through 1033 program and are free. When .gov starts giving away OD, then you have an argument. When I was on an entry team, the lead was retired SF and the guy behind me had gotten out of the SEALS. Most aren't LARPing.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:10:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By USNGM2:

I did nut up and join, and fought enemies of this Country overseas. Sorry you aren't man enough to do that but instead need to operator flex on civilians as a political pawn.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Lol, the jealousy here.

I did nut up and join, and fought enemies of this Country overseas. Sorry you aren't man enough to do that but instead need to operator flex on civilians as a political pawn.

And you never had your bad guys come after you or your family at home.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:14:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By LeadBreakfast:
Link to the LDV site here

Custom application vehicles...hmm...
View Quote

Local company here in SE WI. They do the Snap-On tool trucks among other things.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:14:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
Somebody wanted to out gay the punisher skull.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:16:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Marksman14:
Here I learned GD is so concerned about looks that they’d rather the Feds spend taxpayer money on two sets of expensive uniforms/armor as opposed to one that works everywhere.

Go figure.  

View Quote

Why would they need 2 sets? Solid color works everywhere too.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:18:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By heavymetal762:

View Quote

You do realize that they are a political enforcement entity correct?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:18:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By KnightStick:

A lot or LEOs who are on tactical teams are former military and can't separate their old job from their new job. I also think some departments get hand me down clothes from Uncle Sam.

I just retired and I wore an outer vest carrier that looked like a uniform shirt. Then they approved one that kinda looked like that but had molle on the lower half and a lot of velcro.  As a supervisor I had to tell my officers to quit putting stupid patches on their vest.
Them-"But Lieutenant,  it was my unit patch in the Army". Me'- "I don't give a shit, go back to the army if you want to wear it ". Them-"You hate veterans". Me' "I do now".
Women, gays, different race, veterans, whatever  always wanted special treatment. Not going to happen.

I retired and went part time at a small SO with the Sheriff being former special operator cool guy in the military. Of course we are assigned the vest carrier that has zippers, velcro, and molle attachments everywhere. Everyone (but me, I'm a loser) has red dots on their pistols. A rifle, shotgun, tasers, a pcc, ifak, TQ, etc.
I'm sitting there wondering why we aren't assigned an ASP baton, pepper foam instead of spray,  flexi-cuffs, 2nd set of handcuffs, leg irons, spit masks, drug testing kits. You know,  the equipment I've actually used over the 27 years of LE. The two jobs (LE and military) share very little in common.
View Quote

The MOLLE vest is good because of all the crazy shit they want to hang off of us (cameras, IFAK, admin stuff, etc.). Other than that, I agree with you.

Also important to remember that the bad guys often have the same or better weapons (AR, AK, etc.) that people on this board have. Plus things like switches. It ain't Mayberry anymore. Scenes with over a hundred shell casings aren't unusual anymore. Sometimes thoe rounds are coming at us.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:22:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By ChCh85:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ChCh85:

0F given about FBI, but don't mix locals in with them. It's insulting.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:24:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:28:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Very telling when a bunch of law following,  American loving citizens see you as the problem.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#21]

0F given about FBI, but don't mix locals in with them. It's insulting.
View Quote

I put "Law Enforcement" in three categories. Fair enough?

1. Local/county/state cops.

2. FLEAs.

3. Group 1 officers doing task farce stuff under the protection of Group 2.

I call Group 1 "the police".
I have lost all respect for Group 2 and do not consider them legitimate law enforcement officers.
I call Group 3 "cocksucking piles of feces".
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:51:44 AM EDT
[#22]
The logo is a commando dagger, stripper angel wings and two armed guys in silhouette?

View Quote

FPNI.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:52:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By macaho45:
More fed fag shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:53:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Lol, the jealousy here.
Nut up and join the force if you want to be tip of the spear dick that fucks America.
View Quote

fixed.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:57:14 AM EDT
[#25]

The MOLLE vest is good because of all the crazy shit they want to hang off of us (cameras, IFAK, admin stuff, etc.). Other than that, I agree with you.

Also important to remember that the bad guys often have the same or better weapons (AR, AK, etc.) that people on this board have. Plus things like switches. It ain't Mayberry anymore. Scenes with over a hundred shell casings aren't unusual anymore. Sometimes thoe rounds are coming at us.
View All Quotes

A lot or LEOs who are on tactical teams are former military and can't separate their old job from their new job. I also think some departments get hand me down clothes from Uncle Sam.

I just retired and I wore an outer vest carrier that looked like a uniform shirt. Then they approved one that kinda looked like that but had molle on the lower half and a lot of velcro.  As a supervisor I had to tell my officers to quit putting stupid patches on their vest.
Them-"But Lieutenant,  it was my unit patch in the Army". Me'- "I don't give a shit, go back to the army if you want to wear it ". Them-"You hate veterans". Me' "I do now".
Women, gays, different race, veterans, whatever  always wanted special treatment. Not going to happen.

I retired and went part time at a small SO with the Sheriff being former special operator cool guy in the military. Of course we are assigned the vest carrier that has zippers, velcro, and molle attachments everywhere. Everyone (but me, I'm a loser) has red dots on their pistols. A rifle, shotgun, tasers, a pcc, ifak, TQ, etc.
I'm sitting there wondering why we aren't assigned an ASP baton, pepper foam instead of spray,  flexi-cuffs, 2nd set of handcuffs, leg irons, spit masks, drug testing kits. You know,  the equipment I've actually used over the 27 years of LE. The two jobs (LE and military) share very little in common.

I understand. I just retired after 27 years in one of the most dangerous cities in America. Buy the place I'm at now is the suburbs. I'm saying this place I'm at now needs to focus on LE gear that we will more than likely need more often first then issue the rest.

But I love the people complaining about LE wearing camo.
Let's say LE can't dress like US military (King's Men),  so no camouflage. But. King's Men military can't wear anything made for LE. So no Kevlar anything,  no 5.11 anything, no Safariland holsters or belts, etc.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:04:44 AM EDT
[#26]
It's a symbol for HRT rejects and washouts.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:05:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:06:35 AM EDT
[#28]
The logo is a commando dagger, stripper angel wings and two armed guys in silhouette?

View Quote

I don't know, man. Rorschach sees a vagina.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:08:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ctfish15] [#29]
Originally Posted By Gurthy:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gurthy:
Originally Posted By ctfish15:
If you want to avoid full swat raids, maybe don't have the perp and two others go bat shit and kill 4 Marshalls.

A few of those events and I can see routine warrants becoming full swat events

Usually I don't argue on the Internet. But my point is that law enforcement is going to be a bit hesitant to make house calls without a swat team when they are being killed doing warrant service.

Not sure why that's .  

It's the opposite of "send a social worker to defuse the situation". Now it's "send the entire fucking army" to make a house call.  Is that the wrong approach?

https://nypost.com/2024/04/29/us-news/police-officers-wounded-in-shooting-near-charlotte/
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Here I learned GD is so concerned about looks that they’d rather the Feds spend taxpayer money on two sets of expensive uniforms/armor as opposed to one that works everywhere.

Go figure.  

View Quote

There is nothing to go figure.  Police are not soldiers.  There is a very specific reason that they are not the same.  Their interaction is specifically with citizens (and illegals), not combatants.  There should be an extremely wide divide between those forces and wearing the same team colors gives the wrong appearance.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Lol, the jealousy here.
View Quote
Did you read that before you posted it?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:40:23 AM EDT
[#32]

1 minute tourism video
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

Probably one of the fags at the FBI had that as their lower back tattoo, and they decided their MRAP needed a tramp stamp too
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

Probably one of the fags at the FBI had that as their lower back tattoo, and they decided their MRAP needed a tramp stamp too

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:42:42 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes
Lol, the jealousy here.

Isolated incident.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:43:52 AM EDT
[#35]

Those uniforms generally come through 1033 program and are free. When .gov starts giving away OD, then you have an argument. When I was on an entry team, the lead was retired SF and the guy behind me had gotten out of the SEALS. Most aren't LARPing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ak4784:
Police in camo is mega gay.

Public service announcement to any SWAT leaders reading this- Go back to OD Green or even just all Black. It still looks badass without posing as Military…that you are not.
You guys running around in Multicam while doing SWAT stuff in town/city is dumb. This isn’t the Middle East and it you look like fools.

Now. If you guys are doing something in the woods or legit need the camo for an operation, then by all means. Camo up.

So?  They aren't now.  Their job is not fighting citizens. They ARE citizens.  If they were retired football players, should they wear that uniform?  Why is this suddenly an issue, like departments had to issue thrift store jean shorts before multicam was handed down.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:48:16 AM EDT
[#36]

I understand. I just retired after 27 years in one of the most dangerous cities in America. Buy the place I'm at now is the suburbs. I'm saying this place I'm at now needs to focus on LE gear that we will more than likely need more often first then issue the rest.

Let's say LE can't dress like US military (King's Men),  so no camouflage. But. King's Men military can't wear anything made for LE. So no Kevlar anything,  no 5.11 anything, no Safariland holsters or belts, etc.
View All Quotes

Kevlar body armor was first used by the US military, not US LE.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:55:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By hotdog250j:
Did you read that before you posted it?
View Quote

The police are at war in this country. Guess you didn't get the memo.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:05:21 AM EDT
[#38]

That is powerful gay.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:05:46 AM EDT
[#39]
You gotta decide if you're a wolf or a sheep. Get your ink or go give him a hand.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:07:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By AttachedFile:
You gotta decide if you're a wolf or a sheep. Get your ink or go give him a hand.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/boom-denzel-824.gif
View Quote

Bro, do you even sheepdog bro?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:10:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By HeckThomas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH7Te9Q8KBk

1 minute tourism video
View Quote

That's fucking funny.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:12:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By jb31:

There is nothing to go figure.  Police are not soldiers.  There is a very specific reason that they are not the same.  Their interaction is specifically with citizens (and illegals), not combatants.  There should be an extremely wide divide between those forces and wearing the same team colors gives the wrong appearance.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jb31:

Go figure.  

Spot on.  Departments and feds have made great efforts to recruit ex- and retired military.  Wrong skill set for interacting with American citizens.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By colklink:

Just the tip.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By colklink:
Originally Posted By Esterhase:

The tip of the what now

Just the tip.

Nah bro, homeboy is a real badass.
He can take the whole spear all the way down to the balls without flinching. I hear he has a tier one gag reflex also.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:18:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:22:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 10999:

Spot on.  Departments and feds have made great efforts to recruit ex- and retired military.  Wrong skill set for interacting with American citizens.
View Quote

For the feds, why not join agencies where you can continue earning credit for retirement?

Even with the War on Terror and all the people getting out looking for work, our prior mil percentage didn't change much.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:24:30 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:25:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Sgt_Fury:

Nah bro, homeboy is a real badass.
He can take the whole spear all the way down to the balls without flinching. I hear he has a tier one gag reflex also.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:27:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Pallas:
I’m still against LEOs wearing cammies, unless there is a good reason like going in the woods after some bad dudes, it is just bad optics.
View Quote

We aren't in a police state, we are under a military junta. Not directly but look at all the alphabet agencies and their paramilitary forces. They "reinterpret" rules and enforce them as laws and answer to no one.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:27:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: USA1st] [#49]
That’s the LA FIB swat logo

ETA I was beat
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By UV18:

For the feds, why not join agencies where you can continue earning credit for retirement?

Even with the War on Terror and all the people getting out looking for work, our prior mil percentage didn't change much.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UV18:
Originally Posted By 10999:

It isn’t the percentage of mil members in civ service, it’s the skill set and experience they bring.  Door kicking experience in Iraq and Afghanistan shouldn’t be the skill set depts are recruiting.  Since the WoT, the service member role and experiences are significantly different than the prior generation or two.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top