Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/8/2024 8:46:30 PM EDT
Was watching, paused it for 10 mins...came back and it's nowhere to be found.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe his hat fell off.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Swatted again?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:50:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe he finally went to go see a dentist.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:51:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like he pulled the stream himself. From what people are saying him and Ian were arguing and Ian had a better point, which the chat agreed with. He pulled it during that. He's a bit egotistical, so I would buy that being the reason.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:52:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Says "video unavailable" on timcast.com as well...which pulls from YT.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:52:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 21usernamechecksout:
Swatted again?
View Quote

Maybe.  He had a video talking about another left wing YouTuber starting to beef with him about the Gaza situation.  (His words).
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:53:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AndBen] [#7]
Originally Posted By Daves92gt:
Looks like he pulled the stream himself. From what people are saying him and Ian were arguing and Ian had a better point, which the chat agreed with. He pulled it during that. He's a bit egotistical, so I would buy that being the reason.
View Quote

Wow, yeah I love this show (mostly the guests), been watching since 2020. But, I can def see he is a sort of a diva.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:56:27 PM EDT
[#8]
He took the stream down before when he had Jesse Kelly on over something Jesse said. Then he spent 10 minutes complaining about it while Jesse had a look of "WTF" on his face.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:56:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I like the guests but Tim "my opinion is the correct one" Pool really gets on my nerves sometimes. He'll constantly cut guests when they're trying to make a point to shove his own opinion (that he's stated 1000 times in 100,000 different ways). It really gets irritating
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:57:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Daves92gt:
View Quote

Wow, what a douche canoe, just like crowder.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:05:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Comments on his site say that it got taken down due to covid vax talks. Who knows...
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:06:38 PM EDT
[#12]
And people wonder why the Right loses.  "He isn't perfect" and they shit on and try to destroy everyone.

He isn't perfect but still has a lot of good content.  Why not focus on the positive instead of trying to tear him down?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:07:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11boomboom] [#13]
Tim and Ian were arguing over Trump and "Operation Warp Speed" and the discussion was about the covid vaccine. The stream was shut down as the girl was just starting to talk, so I'm assuming either Ian or the guest who spoke right before her said something Tim was afraid of getting a strike over. He streams with a 20-second delay so he has time to cut the stream, so it could also be something that Hannah said after where the stream was cut before Tim deleted the video.

The video was pulled down by Tim, not YouTube. Tim currently has 2 out of 3 strikes and as usual, won't risk his channel on sensitive topics.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:08:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:
And people wonder why the Right loses.  "He isn't perfect" and they shit on and try to destroy everyone.

He isn't perfect but still has a lot of good content.  Why not focus on the positive instead of trying to tear him down?
View Quote

He's basically the Lucas Botkin of political commentary.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:11:25 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

We do so often let the perfect be the enemy of the good.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:12:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: right_rudder] [#16]
Yeah. The hippy said the Covid jab has killed people

ETA: then the unhealthy looking chick followed up with something else about it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:13:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AndBen] [#17]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:
Tim and Ian were arguing over Trump and "Operation Warp Speed" and the discussion was about the covid vaccine. The stream was shut down as the girl was just starting to talk, so I'm assuming either Ian or the guest who spoke right before her said something Tim was afraid of getting a strike over. He streams with a 20-second delay so he has time to cut the stream, so it could also be something that Hannah said after where the stream was cut before Tim deleted the video.

The video was pulled down by Tim, not YouTube. Tim currently has 2 out of 3 strikes and as usual, won't risk his channel on sensitive topics.
View Quote

Yeah, I get it. He has to look out for his company. Crazy world we live in.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By AndBen:

Yeah, I get it. He has to look out for his company. Crazy world we live in.
View Quote

I don't blame Tim and his reasoning for doing so makes sense.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:17:11 PM EDT
[#19]
In other news, Floridaman is doing his post-Timcast stream.

Timcast IRL Deletes ANOTHER Stream | CobraCast 199
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:18:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#20]
He loves that knit cap
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:21:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Tim pool is not conservative.

Mostly left of center
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:22:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Federov] [#22]
lol wrong guy
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:23:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CSeaBass] [#23]
Show's live on his site. Tim is sounding like he wants to quit IRL.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:24:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11boomboom] [#24]

Mostly left of center
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Mostly left of center

He's very open about that and doesn't consider himself a conservative.

Originally Posted By CSeaBass:

I used to have a membership on his private site, but it was always the same discussion every day for a month and I stopped the subscription.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:25:09 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote
If he's really acting like that much of a bitch I might actually have to tune in.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Mostly left of center
View Quote

He regularly states that he's not conservative.  IIRC, he describes himself as more of a libertarian.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Tim currently has 2 out of 3 strikes and as usual, won't risk his channel on sensitive topics.
View Quote

I don't blame him, I'm sure its a lot of coin at risk.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

The Right loses because it tolerates and protects it's weak

The Left devours theirs and the rest fall in line
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:28:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
If he's really acting like that much of a bitch I might actually have to tune in.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Sounds like he's ready to fire the hippy.. and the way the hippy is graveling, sounds like he's worried about the prospect
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:29:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By right_rudder:
Sounds like he's ready to fire the hippy.. and the way the hippy is graveling, sounds like he's worried about the prospect
View Quote

Don't you have to pay like $10/month for site access?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:31:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By gearsmithy:

View Quote
Probably. I didn't see a stream on there, so I left.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote
Yeah. I had just cancelled that damn subscription too.. I reupped to hear what happened.

I need the entertainment/drama more then the $10

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:35:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By right_rudder:
Yeah. I had just cancelled that damn subscription too.. I reupped to hear what happened.

I need the entertainment/drama more then the $10

View Quote

So did he finally fire Ian or what? Penniless minds want to know
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:37:14 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

In for summary as an ex-subscribed poor.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#35]
A cast member was particulaarly shitty tonight and I turned it off.  Later I couldn't find it again.

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:38:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Watching on the site now. Yeah, they are in a hard spot with YT commies.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By juan223:

I don't blame him, I'm sure its a lot of coin at risk.
View Quote

I'd do the same thing if I was him. I think his is a multimillion dollar YouTube channel.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote
No. But I wish he would
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#39]

I'd do the same thing if I was him. I think his is a multimillion dollar YouTube channel.
View Quote

100% is.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:41:43 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm sure it was over potential strikes on commietube.

Recently they went back in history to episodes years ago, to issue strikes against him for their subjective nonsense rules.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:42:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Caught a segment the other day where Tim laid it out. He says he makes over million a year doing the solo news article  channel on YouTube.  IRL is basically losing proposition.  He received retroactive warnings about past uploads on IRL.  He's afraid the next strike they make up out of thin air they will trash his entire channel.

How many more creators will fall into the trap of trading free speech for views on YouTube?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:43:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4-AK] [#42]
Ian sucked tonight. IMHO

Tim has millions by the grace of You Tube. He better make some alternate plans really quickly.

Yes, Ian was on something tonight.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:46:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

Recently they went back in history to episodes years ago, to issue strikes against him for their subjective nonsense rules.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

Originally Posted By TLD05:
Caught a segment the other day where Tim laid it out. He says he makes over million a year doing the solo news article  channel on YouTube.  IRL is basically losing proposition.  He received retroactive warnings about past uploads on IRL.  He's afraid the next strike they make up out of thin air they will trash his entire channel.

How many more creators will fall into the trap of trading free speech for views on YouTube?

Among the past videos he had to take down was the big live stream with Alex Jones, drunk Joe Rogan, Micheal Malice, the tranny and others in his travel van.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:03:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
Ian sucked tonight. IMHO

Tim has millions by the grace of You Tube. He better make some alternate plans really quickly.

Yes, Ian was on something tonight.
View Quote

Ian's been on something all week.  I decided I'd had an assfull of his engagement farming nonsense about Christians worshipping the weapon of Jesus's execution, the crucifix, on X yesterday and unfollowed him.  

An explanation of the symbolism of the crucifix is not hard to find and he was an intentionally disrespectful jerk about it.

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:07:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By J-SKI:

Ian's been on something all week.

View Quote

my guess... TRT
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:10:19 PM EDT
[#46]
I agree. Ian sucks 1/2 the time, and Tim isn’t too far behind. That said, it’s may favorite show for the guests they have and primarily because it isn’t a conservative echo chamber.

I enjoy hearing the varying opinions and debates.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:14:39 PM EDT
[#47]
I used to watch him all the time (way back before IRL).

Just can't stand watching it anymore.  Tim's success got to his head.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Those of you saying Tim is a leftist - which issues is he "left" on?

I've been listening almost daily for 9 months or so, and I really haven't heard him say anything I'd consider "leftist."

On most issues, I'd say he's considerably to the right of most of the current GOP.

He's pro-2A, hates Biden, thinks the government is too big, and that we shouldn't be getting involved in Ukraine or Israel until we get our border closed and the illegals out. He regularly calls out the election games the Dems have been playing, while ALSO criticizing the GOP for being a bunch of pussies who won't stand up for anything.

He's putting his money where his mouth is and is actively building and endorsing a parallel economy for conservative value businesses. He's doing more for trying to build / preserve conservative culture than anybody else I'm aware of.

He is not a fan of law enforcement in most cases, and regularly bitches about the same abuse of power issues that get brought up here in GD all the time. He wants the FBI in prison.

He's not perfect. He's got an ego, and he's got some weirdos around him. (I can't stand Ian). I don't always agree with him. But I find his IRL show to be very easy to listen to.

I have a friend who also seems to be convinced that he's a leftist. But my friend has never actually listened to the show - he's only ever listened to the one-minute clips that pop up in his feed. Every example he gives is some quote taken out of context that is not consistent with what you get if you actually listen to the whole show.

I don't know what he was like before, but it seems to me like he is drifting right.

He's pretty libertarian on most things.

Somebody please give me an example of him supporting a leftist cause any time recently. I'm prepared to be corrected.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:25:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11boomboom] [#49]
Originally Posted By Gunner226:
Those of you saying Tim is a leftist - which issues is he "left" on?

I've been listening almost daily for 9 months or so, and I really haven't heard him say anything I'd consider "leftist."

On most issues, I'd say he's considerably to the right of most of the current GOP.

He's pro-2A, hates Biden, thinks the government is too big, and that we shouldn't be getting involved in Ukraine or Israel until we get our border closed and the illegals out. He regularly calls out the election games the Dems have been playing, while ALSO criticizing the GOP for being a bunch of pussies who won't stand up for anything.

He's putting his money where his mouth is and is actively building and endorsing a parallel economy for conservative value businesses. He's doing more for trying to build / preserve conservative culture than anybody else I'm aware of.

He is not a fan of law enforcement in most cases, and regularly bitches about the same abuse of power issues that get brought up here in GD all the time. He wants the FBI in prison.

He's not perfect. He's got an ego, and he's got some weirdos around him. (I can't stand Ian). I don't always agree with him. But I find his IRL show to be very easy to listen to.

I have a friend who also seems to be convinced that he's a leftist. But my friend has never actually listened to the show - he's only ever listened to the one-minute clips that pop up in his feed. Every example he gives is some quote taken out of context that is not consistent with what you get if you actually listen to the whole show.

I don't know what he was like before, but it seems to me like he is drifting right.

He's pretty libertarian on most things.

Somebody please give me an example of him supporting a leftist cause any time recently. I'm prepared to be corrected.
View Quote

I've been watching him for 8 years.

He's come a long way. He trends more left on social issues unless it's LGBT and children then he's big on protecting children. Libertarian is a good way to describe him.

He used to... EDIT COMING

ETA:

-Support reasonable restrictions on the 2A (he doesn't anymore)
-Support UBI (he doesn't anymore, but he is in favor of economic parachutes like welfare and housing)

Now I'm having trouble remembering the rest. It's been too long.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:28:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By AndBen:
I agree. Ian sucks 1/2 the time, and Tim isn’t too far behind. That said, it’s may favorite show for the guests they have and primarily because it isn’t a conservative echo chamber.

I enjoy hearing the varying opinions and debates.
View Quote

I like Phil Labonte when he's on there, Like his music also.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top