Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2024 2:18:46 PM EDT
New bike, 200 miles on it.

Lockout function worked perfectly.  Now it is locked and won't release.   Disassembled lockout assembly.  Inspected.  Re-assembled in the unlocked position and now suspension works/compresses properly, but lockout switch won't activate lockout function.  Disassemble and re-assemble in locked position and problem repeats (now locked).  I've tried this several times.  It's either have it locked or have it un/locked but I have no switch function.  The switch itself rotates the assembly so it's not as if there's broken plastic somewhere or something.  I can't get the lockout to function on/off while hand assembled, but when I put the collar on the top which hold down the lock assembly & spring the systems gets stuck in either on or off.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 5:05:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By PRTJeff:
New bike, 200 miles on it.

Lockout function worked perfectly.  Now it is locked and won't release.   Disassembled lockout assembly.  Inspected.  Re-assembled in the unlocked position and now suspension works/compresses properly, but lockout switch won't activate lockout function.  Disassemble and re-assemble in locked position and problem repeats (now locked).  I've tried this several times.  It's either have it locked or have it un/locked but I have no switch function.  The switch itself rotates the assembly so it's not as if there's broken plastic somewhere or something.  I can't get the lockout to function on/off while hand assembled, but when I put the collar on the top which hold down the lock assembly & spring the systems gets stuck in either on or off.

Thoughts?
View Quote

Take it back to the bike shop, it will be covered under warranty
Top Top