Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:20:44 AM EDT
[#1]
In for the hot tip???
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:40:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: anesvick] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mech2007:
Oh.

I was hoping for pics of hot chicks with big, floppy tits.

View Quote

Sorry man, Anna Nicole Smith is dead.

Stupid fucking horse race. I'll be glad when it's over like every year.

At least I live on the better side of the river.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By anesvick:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By anesvick:
Originally Posted By Mech2007:
Oh.

I was hoping for pics of hot chicks with big, floppy tits.

Not sure why that made me laugh, but I almost spit out my coffee.

I find it oddly amusing that she barely made it 11 years longer on this Earth than J. Howard Marshall.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:08:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Started my morning with a mint julip before walking to Churchill Downs. Been a long, hot day. Lost some money at the track, and now just winding down with a cigar waiting for the Canelo Alvarez fight to start.

The one weekend a year I don’t have to worry about walking through the hood to get home. I fucking love this time of year.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:12:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I work with the brother of one of the owners. He’s on cloud nine about now.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Willmar:
I work with the brother of one of the owners. He’s on cloud nine about now.
View Quote

The one big underdog I didn’t bet on. Good for them. It was a damn good finish.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:20:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dragynn] [#7]
I used to be a huge fan of horse racing, went to the tracks, bet on races, and the Triple Crown was like a sacred time.

Then a few years back, I watched the Derby, race was over and won. Then some little piece of shit snowflake jockey who lost, cried that the winning horse had "blocked them".

The race officials cowtowed to this little pansy bitch, and overturned the legit race results, and gave it to the crybaby.

I haven't watched horse racing since. And never will. Little bitches like that, are destroying all kinds of sports, it's a damn shame.

ETA: doesn't really matter, I watched live back in the day, Secretariat winning the triple crown, so I have already seen the best racehorse that ever lived.

Secretariat - Belmont Stakes 1973
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By macaho45:
I've been to a few of them.  That whole weekend is about as much fun as a man can have.  I know Arfcom hates anywhere with a population over 10 but Louisville is a cool city.
View Quote
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed your time here. The Derby is awesome and we take great pride in the events over these two weeks.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:24:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Bohr_Adam:

Not sure why that made me laugh, but I almost spit out my coffee.

I find it oddly amusing that she barely made it 11 years longer on this Earth than J. Howard Marshall.
View Quote
Funny enough, I had to babysit her ass when I worked security at Churchill one year.  God what a nasty whore.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:27:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By JWC:
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed your time here. The Derby is awesome and we take great pride in the events over these two weeks.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By macaho45:
I've been to a few of them.  That whole weekend is about as much fun as a man can have.  I know Arfcom hates anywhere with a population over 10 but Louisville is a cool city.
It is a cool place.  I've lived here since 2001 now and am not moving.  I just happen to like the Indiana side of the bridge better.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:29:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ackrite] [#11]
View Quote

Thank YOU. I don’t get why a lot of locals act like this is such a miserable time. Sure, the influx of traffic sucks, but it’s an overall net positive for the city.

Starting with Thunder. I actually enjoy dressing up and joining in on the pageantry of Derby. Too bad I’m exhausted or I’d hit the town, but I get why the tourists would take full advantage of post-Derby events before going home.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:32:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By smashedminer:
It's been awhile since I lived off Taylor Blvd.  Behind the hospital.  Walked to my last Derby.    
View Quote

Shit side of town now. My mom grew up there
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:54:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Kiju:
fucking traffic on Versailles road is even more retarded, while the races are going, not to mention the rest of the area goes "full retard" even moreso than when UK is playing a home game. only redeeming factor is the female scenery gets improved, temporarily.
View Quote

Ummm... You do know the difference between Lexington and Louisville don't you???
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:56:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Kygentleman:

Ummm... You do know the difference between Lexington and Louisville don't you???
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kygentleman:
Originally Posted By Kiju:
fucking traffic on Versailles road is even more retarded, while the races are going, not to mention the rest of the area goes "full retard" even moreso than when UK is playing a home game. only redeeming factor is the female scenery gets improved, temporarily.

He has it confused with Keeneland race track in Lexington
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top