Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2024 4:08:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DVCER]
Let’s just pour some alcohol on that.

A 32-year-old woman has been arrested and charged with second-degree murder after a stabbing Tuesday evening.

Grand Junction Police responded to the Woodspring Suites, 659 Market St., just before 9 p.m. on Tuesday for a call about an unresponsive male.

According to GJPD, the man was found with a suspected knife wound, and was pronounced dead at the scene.

Shenting Guo was arrested and booked into the Mesa County Detention Facility.

According to the arrest affidavit, Guo told police she and the man had been in a romantic relationship. She thought she was pregnant, and was arguing with the man over whether he was the father of the child.

During the argument, according to police, Guo said she stabbed the man in the leg.

“She said she was not trying to kill him, but admitted to stabbing him because she was ‘so angry,’ “ the affidavit states.

The woman also told police she cut off the man’s penis, according to the affidavit.

Guo told police the man didn’t appear to be in pain so she went to the City Market nearby and bought rubbing alcohol, antibiotics and beer, but forgot to buy bandages, according to the affidavit.

According to the affidavit, Guo told police at one point during the day the man told her he was cold and might die. She said she gave the man some ibuprofen, propel water and “greens,” but soon after his eyes went dull.

https://www.kkco11news.com/2024/05/17/arrest-made-connection-woodspring-suites-fatal-stabbing/

Guo whee

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:12:05 PM EDT
[#1]
El Dupey
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Do this to my dupe I’ve been scooped.

civil war film "I'm from Hong Kong. Oh, China." scene
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:47:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#3]
Lol someone dated their tug shack whore
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm surprised a blood thinner didn't save him.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Shay have they taken a picture of her reflection in a spoon?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 10:12:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 3:04:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 3:10:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top