Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2021 12:32:38 PM EDT
The future Mrs. Tomrocks is an LMT. Her spa shut down unexpectedly and permanently a few weeks ago, so she's decided to start a mobile service, and she's (commendably) a little apprehensive about going to peoples' homes. She needs suggestions for concealed carry that will allow her movement with reasonable access.

She'll be generally wearing scrubs. Pistol is a S&W Shield. A belt/belly band is probably a no-go due to the restrictive nature.

Also, any other insight on the whole scenario security wise? We've discussed texting her destination, both upon arrival and departure.

Full figured girl (yes, I say that with her approval)

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:11:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Is she going to be taking a massage table to each appointment?

Would there be a way for you to secure a gun in a locking holster under the table in some way and she can have a smaller device (stungun/mace/asp) on her body that can give her time to get to the gun should she need it?

I'd ask around with female(males too I suppose) realtors if you know any; or if there is some kind of forum/fb group for them.  The best stuff I have heard had been from them - they have to be alone in unsecured empty buildings and have no idea who is going to come through the door.  
Top Top