User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:33:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Naked pictures of the girl next door.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The song “Springtime for Hitler”. Considering that Dad was a Concentration Camp survivor…
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 917-30:
Turning on the wipers, radio, reversing the temp on the HVAC, etc while we were sitting in the car with the ignition off. Parent would come back and turn the car on to have everything running full blast.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:08:26 PM EDT
[#4]
My former brother and I found Dad's old ticket book from when he was a patrol officer. We thought it would be hilarious to write my former brother a speeding ticket.

We thought our joke would go over like gangbusters so we ran in and woke Dad and Mom up to show them. We did everything we could not to burst out laughing as Dad looked at the ticket. Mom flipped saying to my brother we raised you to be more responsible. She shook her head in disgust.
Dad was not happy that he got a ticket so soon after starting to drive but when he saw the name on the ticket he smirked and let out a little laugh. We had put Rosco P. Coltrane as the police officer.

A little while later Dad said do you know what you two idiots did. He said I am responsible for every ticket in my book when I retire and now I will have to explain this one to my Lt. My former brother lost his wheels for a spell but I skated as I was the younger brother. Mom yelled at my former brother for corrupting me.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:18:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:28:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 917-30:
Turning on the wipers, radio, reversing the temp on the HVAC, etc while we were sitting in the car with the ignition off. Parent would come back and turn the car on to have everything running full blast.
View Quote
Put in the Van Halen tape and crank that bitch to 11.

Did that shit to my brother at least once a week, was always funny when he tried to sneak out late and Mom caught him because of the stereo.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top