Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2022 1:31:25 PM EDT
Took awhile to get this done mainly because of new products being introduced into the 5.7 space, but a solid pistol from Kel Tec. I wish the trigger was a little better, but at least it's light at 3lb pull. Loading/unloading is slower, but hard to say no to 50rds on tap.

KelTec, P50; The Small And Mighty 5.7x28mm Handgun!

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Buffman_LT1:
Took awhile to get this done mainly because of new products being introduced into the 5.7 space, but a solid pistol from Kel Tec. I wish the trigger was a little better, but at least it's light at 3lb pull. Loading/unloading is slower, but hard to say no to 50rds on tap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbOz04r7GEU
View Quote
I did not plan on getting one but who knows now lol. Watching now
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 10:53:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I just bought one of these along with a PSA Rock 5.7. I love it, just added a farrow tech brace and it stabilizes beautifully. I wish it was more robust with less plastic.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:24:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Just out of curiosity, has Keltec dropped the front mag locating clip on recent P50 production?

I ask because I just saw a recent production one without it...

Forrest
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:30:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ftierson:
Just out of curiosity, has Keltec dropped the front mag locating clip on recent P50 production?

I ask because I just saw a recent production one without it...

Forrest
View Quote
Interesting. 2 FDE samples and one all black sample on GB confirm that front clip has been removed.
Top Top