Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2024 10:21:27 AM EDT
I have another craving for another snub nose .38. No I don't need it just a want thing. This will probably end up in the tool box on the back of my atv so I don't need a pretty .38, there are alot of good reviews of the M206 so I have one on order, the price is right and that's all I need to do this job.

Have any of you had one and what did you think of it or do you still have one?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 3:49:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I want to get one, just for fun. But one that I found at a gun shop had some issues with the timing, while still being brand new.

So you may want to inspect it once it shows up.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought one a few years ago to tinker with. Polished up internals (timing was good) de-horned it some, and re-finished. Threw on Barami hip grips. My daughter loves it. It's been 100% thus far.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:51:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Well it showed up at the dealer Saturday and I got a chance to look it over. It looks good with no machine marks anywhere, ( no that wouldn't matter to me) and it locks up good as well..
So now it's in line with the about 2,000 other people's background check in the Oregon OSP'S have you been a good boy check system.

For the price and good finish on it, it should be a good little 6-shot revolver. The extra set of grips just make the deal even better.
Top Top