Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2021 1:21:05 PM EDT
Looking for some guidance, I know Vermont has always been permitless carry. I am planning some camping trips around New England and doing some research on states. All items will remain secured in my truck or camper unless I’m at the range or a friends property.

As far as I know Vermont has no restrictions on NFA items such as SBR’s and suppressors. Other than filing the 5320.20 with the ATF are there anything to be aware of? Otherwise I could just bring a standard rifle.

From reading the new laws there is it correct that magazine capacity is 15 for handguns and 10 for long guns? Is there a grandfathering or preban status? I have a bunch of mags that are pre ‘94. Are they allowed?

Are there any “off limits” areas other than federal buildings and schools? What about state forests and parks?
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 7:32:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Correct on mag limits. Grandfathering for residents but you bringing in yours(over 15 ir 10 rd) after the cuck governor signed the law is no bueno.
I would check the state parks website but I believe you are GTG. I know most allow hunting in season.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Names-arealltaken:
Correct on mag limits. Grandfathering for residents but you bringing in yours(over 15 ir 10 rd) after the cuck governor signed the law is no bueno.
I would check the state parks website but I believe you are GTG. I know most allow hunting in season.
View Quote

But if nonresidents stored some mags at a friends place since before the deadline, that's fine. Correct?
Top Top