Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2024 12:28:55 PM EDT

Well the cocksuckers are consistent aren't they?
Now they want to "Cut taxes" to the tune of 450 million but want to "reassign" 750 million from OUR TABOR refunds to pay for somebody else's "Low income" crotch fruit.
Redistribution of wealth 101.
Rob the hardworking-Reward the vermin

Those who support refunding part of that money in the form of tax credits to lower-income families say it will reduce child poverty in Colorado. Heather Tritten, president and CEO of Colorado Children’s Campaign, a child policy advocacy organization, said child poverty is often hidden in plain sight.
“There are 133,000 low-income children in Colorado,” said Tritten. “There are a lot of families in the state who are struggling to make ends meet."
That’s why she supports the plan to redirect about $700 million in TABOR refunds from wealthier families, who pay more in taxes, to lower and middle-income families. Speaker Pro Tempore Chris deGruy Kennedy, who is sponsoring the measure to create new child tax credits, said the plan will cut child poverty in half.
View Quote

Somebody else's crotchfruit isn't my problem bitch.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 12:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
"low-income children". What kind of new-speak is that?

They're the poor kids from poor families. There are metric FUCK TONS of aid programs for poor people in this state/country. METRIC FUCK TONS.

TABOR is damn near dead anyways. They just pass "fee/fine" instead of "tax" and poof, TABOR disappears.

I genuinely hate this state. I hate it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 12:36:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Encouraging poor people to stop having kids that they can't afford will reduce child poverty.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 12:39:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By uncle_big_green:
Encouraging poor people to stop having kids that they can't afford will reduce child poverty.
View Quote

How dare you tell a woman what she can or can't do with her body
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 12:44:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hockeysew] [#4]
The funny thing- you only get the "Tax Cut" if you have dependent children- in the form of a tax credit.
If not- Fuck You, Pay Me.

You can see through this easily- it is to fund the illegals that are new to the state.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 12:57:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By hockeysew:
The funny thing- you only get the "Tax Cut" if you have dependent children- in the form of a tax credit.

You can see through this easily- it is to fund the illegals that are new to the state.
View Quote

Bingo, bingo, bingo.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#6]
It won’t be the gun laws that force me to leave this state. I blatantly ignore that bullshit.

It will however be the California style taxes and “fees.”
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 10:20:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By denverdan:
It won’t be the gun laws that force me to leave this state. I blatantly ignore that bullshit.

It will however be the California style taxes and “fees.”
View Quote

I’m in a quite similar thought process.
Top Top