Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2020 10:32:40 PM EDT
Like the title says, I am ready to move from this Blue State Nevada shit hole and am looking at the Dakotas, Wyoming, Idaho- that general area. Do ya'll have the stupid mask rules like NV? Is your real estate market shut down by covid19 or are properties able to be bought and sold? I am looking to either buy or build a home on a piece of land that I can shoot on or buy a home in a small town and have a piece of land not too far away for shooting. Most importantly, is your state at risk of going blue? Thanks for the feedback
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:35:23 AM EDT
[#1]
We are up and running.  Masks are only required by some stores (mostly corporate owned ones).  Housing market is in full swing.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 12:29:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Good to hear. I am putting in notice tomorrow at work. Gonna take a few months to drive up and explore the area of states I am looking at to find where I want to make my home then buy/build a home for cash.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Less population & much less population density in WY.  ID has mountains.  Economy was slowing down a lot here even before Covid-19 due to the oil fields slowing down.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 10:46:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SDeadeye] [#4]
@TrucksandGuns What part of NV are you coming from? I spent just under 6 years in Winnemucca before I moved to ND in 2015.  I really liked that area of NV but I don't think I'd want to move back there at this point.  ND has a lot more going for it beyond just the political aspect i think!
Top Top