Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2023 6:29:55 PM EDT
Picking some family up at Harry Reid (I am an Arizona native), am I able to carry in the Harry Reid airport without being tackled by law enforcement?

Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:38:20 PM EDT
[#1]
ccw is illegal on NV airport property.   I wouldn't risk it.  Airport, especially traffic,  cops are beyond words.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:54:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AWMCoalition:
ccw is illegal on NV airport property.   I wouldn't risk it.  Airport, especially traffic,  cops are beyond words.
View Quote

Not true if it isn't posted. And the property is not the issue. It is only a building where the law applies.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 10:20:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By UV18:

Not true if it isn't posted. And the property is not the issue. It is only a building where the law applies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UV18:
Originally Posted By AWMCoalition:

Looks like buildings is correct.  I don't believe posting applies, but i'm sure it is posted.  Could be wrong...

www.handgunlaw.us 4
mit/License
NRS 202.3673 Permittee Authorized to Carry Concealed Firearm While on Premises of Public
Building; Exceptions; Penalty.
1. Except as otherwise provided in subsections 2 and 3, a permittee may carry a concealed firearm while he
is on the premises of any public building.
2. A permittee shall not carry a concealed firearm while he is on the premises of a public building that is
located on the property of a public airport
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 11:35:34 AM EDT
[#4]
You're not going through security so you won't have to contend with any metal detectors.  Concealed means concealed.
Top Top