Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2024 12:33:04 PM EDT
looking at getting into reloading I wanted to find a mentor that has been reloading for a long time. I already have some reloading books (lyman ar15 reloading handbook 2nd edition, Richard Lee 2nd edition, Hodgon 2024 annual manual). I am wanting to reload 300blackout, 308, 556 and 9mm. I have not purchased any reloading equipment or tools as there are so many options. I am located in the area of DNT/635. please send PM if you are interested.

thanks
Curt

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:41:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been reloading for a few years. Not a 'pro' by any means but I haven't blown up any guns and still have all my fingers. I load for most the cartridges you listed.

I don't mind answering questions or helping you out. It's a lot to learn if you want to get way into the weeds, but isn't overly complicated if you can follow directions and are organized. You can make it as easy/hard as you want honestly.

Have you read the reloading books you have? Most books have an 'intro to reloading' section at the beginning that walks you through how it works. I realize talking to people and having questions answered is helpful, but certainly recommend reading those books of you haven't yet
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:56:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 44-40pro] [#2]
I've been reloading since 1979. Multiple rifles and pistol calibers. IM me your number and I'll be happy to help you out.

I'm in the Northpark Mall area if that's any help.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:29:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm willing to offer advice and counsel. I'm South of Fort Worth in Burleson, though. I've been reloading since 1978, and I'm getting pretty good at it.
Top Top