Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2024 10:53:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:17:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Definitely need to track this “Valley Neighbors” organization back to its roots.

It’s probably set up with 87 layers of hidden LLC’s and trusts and tracks back to the globalist cabal seeking to destroy America…Yes I’m serious.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:31:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Eagle_19er:
Definitely need to track this “Valley Neighbors” organization back to its roots.

It’s probably set up with 87 layers of hidden LLC’s and trusts and tracks back to the globalist cabal seeking to destroy America…Yes I’m serious.
View Quote

If I was a betting man I would bet you are 100% correct. These "Valley Neighbors" people must have names and addresses,it would be a shame if they were made public...
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Tax documents

The valley neighbors Facebook page gives a play by play of their activities.  They’re upset that they are getting attention.  Definitely appears to be a very liberal organization; the other organizations they partner with certainly are.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 1:35:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KnightSchneider:
Tax documents

The valley neighbors Facebook page gives a play by play of their activities.  They’re upset that they are getting attention.  Definitely appears to be a very liberal organization; the other organizations they partner with certainly are.
View Quote

Rebecca Miller - Co-Chair
John Skinner - Co-Chair
Jeryl Hollinger - Secretary
Will Hiatt - Treasurer

These are the people listed as the officers on the tax documents you linked.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:37:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: elcope] [#5]
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:14:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Their tax docs are more cryptic in terms of where their money comes from.

Maybe zinke has some sort of inside knowledge to support his assertions regarding their funding sources.

Top Top