Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2022 9:05:56 PM EDT
Anyone started this year?  Had first tournament of the year last saturday, came in 4th.  It was good to be fishing again.   Water temp is hovering around upper 40's this way.  

What has everyone else done so far?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 11:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Been out a couple times but been skunked so far.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 11:23:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I did the Wild West bass trail event at Clear Lake CA a two weeks ago... that lake is a fish factory.

The columbia river is on fire right now and I may have to hit it this week. My local small lake is usually slow at waking up... but this is the time to catch the big girls.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:30:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Bank fisherman checking in.  The largemouth in my area just started coming into the shallows where I can catch them.  I've caught 56 in the past two weeks.  Mainly dinks but a few just over a pound.  I've been catching them on a 1/16 oz Blakemore Road Runner and a 2" black/gray swim bait with a 1/8 oz ball jig head.  Hopefully in another few weeks the days will be a bit warmer and the bigger bass will be around.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 1:18:52 PM EDT
[#4]
We are starting to creep up here.  Water temp is low 60's.  Went sunday for a few hours. Largest was 4lbs.  

Next Tournament is on the 16th, it should be awesome.
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 9:07:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Threw a white spinnerbait between crappie holes last weekend. Caught my first bass over 9#, that’s a big one in Missouri.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Pumpkinheaver:
Threw a white spinnerbait between crappie holes last weekend. Caught my first bass over 9#, that’s a big one in Missouri.
View Quote

Thats a big one anywhere! Fished for a few hours saturday.  This was my day.

Attachment Attached File

Also been playing with spinnerbait making.  This is the 2nd blueback pattern ive done.
Attachment Attached File
one.
Top Top