Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2024 1:57:15 AM EDT
I’m wanting an A400 Xtreme Plus 12 ga - 28”
However, im just really not a fan of camo dip on the action and barrel. If I had to choose, I’d go Prairie or Optifade Marsh.

But I see that they made some really awesome Aquatech options for Canada a few years ago. Basically OD green barrel / action and camo dipped stock and forearm.

Has Beretta ever offered anything like this in the US in recent times?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 12:44:30 AM EDT
[#1]
No sir, they have not. I like that color scheme you posted, but I think the best thing available right is the Optifade Marsh and that's what I bought.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By buckshot_jim:
No sir, they have not. I like that color scheme you posted, but I think the best thing available right is the Optifade Marsh and that's what I bought.
View Quote

Dang, wishful thinking I guess. I could always get the synthetic model and have Rob Roberts do his fancy 3 color cerakote job. But that's probably more than what it's worth.

Will end up getting an Optifade or Prairie I'm sure.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:31:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I have optifade on mine and I love the gun. The stock does squeak from time to time which is a little odd but it does live in the marsh and it does do the job.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 5:03:57 PM EDT
[#4]
So I did find out the Avayde model. EuroOptic has them for $1755 and Beretta is running a $150 rebate on them right now. I couldn't help myself at that point. At least the barrel and action is Cerakoted. Why Cobalt color, who knows. I'll probably get a custom Cerakote job done by Rob Roberts on the barreled action and leave the Avayde stock and forearm.

Attachment Attached File
Top Top