Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2024 9:43:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 091267]
What’s the lowest sale price you’ve encountered for a brand-new SBE III, 12-gauge, black synthetic? The best I’ve come across is $1949.00. Also let me know if there is a more appropriate forum for this question.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:42:45 AM EDT
[#1]
This will get more traction in the shotgun forum.

Why people continue to pay Benelli prices for inertia guns is a mystery to me.  Good guns…but this is one of the few cases in the shotgun world where their knock offs do the same thing for much less money.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:41:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 2:18:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mike103:
Before I purchased a SBE 3 I would look into the reports of them shooting high. The SBE 2 had a stellar record but there are issues with the next generation.
View Quote

100% this.

I know a guy who purchased a SBEIII when they first came out.  It shot high for him, and he asked me to shoot it to see what the issue was.  It shot a good 10" high at 16 yards on a patterning board.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top