Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2019 7:57:43 PM EDT
I am wondering if you guys can help me with my new Barrett M99 FDE in 50 BMG? When you look on the Barrett website they show the gun I have with a Monopod but when I go to order it the stock they say you must have is different. My gun has a round hole in the bottom of the stock and a threaded hole on the side for the knob. I kinda wish for the price of the gun they included it from the factory. Thanks in advance..
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:57:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 50_Shooter] [#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:55:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ocracokenc] [#2]
I did call Barrett and asked them about the Monopod. They said my gun was built on January 2019 and the Monopod fits all the newer rifles. I searched for 2 days and the cheapest believe it or not was Midway USA with a free shipping discount code. When I got it I looked at it trying to figure out how it was $129?. I really like shooting the Barrett with it because once you get it set it is really easy for follow up shots.

The one item I am having a really hard time with is finding a sunshade for my Burris Fullfield 2, 4.5-14x42 scope. I can not find it at all and have it on order with Optics planet but they say it may be a month before they get them in. I am thinking about just ordering a super sniper off of Amazon and putting the Burris on something else. The only reason I want a Sunshade is to make the scope bigger because the M99 is so large. I am really liking that gun.
Top Top