Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2023 8:46:04 AM EDT
Is there such a thing? I looked at a JP til I saw the price. then I died. But I got better. Ruger PC9? Beretta Storm? Parts and mag availibilty are a big deal to me. Is it time to get a foldy M&P PCC?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:07:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Sabotage:
Is there such a thing? I looked at a JP til I saw the price. then I died. But I got better. Ruger PC9? Beretta Storm? Parts and mag availibilty are a big deal to me. Is it time to get a foldy M&P PCC?
View Quote

Why not build one? I built mine back in 2017 for a little over $1k - Spikes Lower; JP bolt, captured recoil spring, barrel, break; etc. It has performed better than a lot of other PCCs I've shot against in that time, and I honestly have no idea how many thousands of rounds it has through it now. But if you don't want to build, there are definitely other companies that make ready-to-go PCCs that will serve you well, look at PSA for starters. The 3 you listed are a little more niche - if you were looking at JP, I'm assuming you were wanting an AR platform PCC, which the other 3 you listed are not.

Link Posted: 9/22/2023 10:45:00 AM EDT
[#2]
There are a few cheaper options:

Ruger PC9 - takes Glock mags which is a plus.

That M&P PCC.

A few guys in our club are running these as budget guns and they seem to work fine.  The other guys have JPs.  

Top Top