Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 4/17/2024 11:50:51 PM EDT

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/marjorie-taylor-green-idiot-wreck-gop

It’s high time someone in the Republican Party told Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene to turn all that bombastic self-serving showmanship and drama queen energy on Democrats, and stop trying to defeat her own party.

The Georgia Republican, who famously displayed sexually explicit photos of Hunter Biden during a committee hearing and called fellow Rep. Lauren Boebert a bitch on the House floor, is known for wild antics and equally harebrained conspiracy theories.  

The internal squabbles of the party need to stop. If Marjorie Taylor Greene and others want to oppose aid to Ukraine or the FISA bill, they can vote against it. That’s how democracy works. (Oh no they used the "D" word - macros)

"I stand with the speaker," Trump declared; he also said he thinks Johnson is "doing a very good job –—he's doing about as good as you're going to do."
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:54:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eroic] [#1]
She is an idiot.  Does she not realize what would happen if the Republicans lose the majority in the house before the election? And then what happens if Trump wins and the Democrats have control of both chambers and the presidency for two months?  Goodbye filibuster, hello every single hairbrained statist idea is now law.

SCOTUS Expands immediately w/ instant confirmations.
Gun ban
Full socialized medicine
What else?

I’m not saying she shouldn’t be critical but her bullshit is dangerous.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:02:09 AM EDT
[#2]
She is a whore
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:03:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Red_Label] [#3]
Political theater. There are VERY few GOP members that I would bother pissing on to put out the fire anymore. DC is corrupt and a clown show. How pathetic is it that we're in an era of "yeah we suck, but our opponent sucks more". SO inspirational.

But sadly, like most people I vote AGAINST people, instead of voting for their opponent. Our system isn't broken. It's the people who are broken.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:04:17 AM EDT
[#4]
MTG is an idiot and a fucking embarrassment to my great state.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:05:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:
View Quote

Seems to me like your state is the embarrassment [politically] these days.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:08:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Red_Label:

Seems to me like your state is the embarrassment [politically] these days.
View Quote

Well there is that too
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:09:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Eroic:
She is an idiot.  Does she not realize what would happen if the Republicans lose the majority in the house before the election? And then what happens if Trump wins and the Democrats have control of both chambers and the presidency for two months?  Goodbye filibuster, hello every single hairbrained statist idea is now law.

Gun ban
Full socialized medicine
What else?

View Quote

100%  One Republican member is resigning soon and rumor is that at least 3 more are not far behind.   The margin of error for electing a new speaker will be razor thin.   The dems of course will all vote for hakim jefferies to the last man.   Johnson is subpar as far as the speaker position goes but much better than anything else until the next congress is seated.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:11:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RealityCheck0311] [#8]
She's a distraction and her self-centered behavior isn't good for the party.

To her it's not about the future of the Republican party, it's about making her mark in politics and being sure to say/do the most outlandish things to get her name in the media.

Her entire goal is to promote her brand. Everything is about putting on a show.

In a few years she'll get tired of politics, blame the "Deep State for kicking me out" after losing an election, write some books, and then do the media circuit.

The people that MTG appeals to are the ones that want Kabuki theater, or politics to be like WWE wrestlers.

Marjorie Taylor Greene saying or doing something ridiculous is the equivalent of your favorite wrestler bodyslamming his opponent.

It probably "feels" good to see your favorite wrestler destroying the enemy when in reality it's all fake.

It's just a show. She's doing nothing. It's all about promoting herself.

That's why it hurts my brain when I see people saying "At least she's doing something!!!" completely missing the point that she's doing absolutely nothing, it's all a show.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:11:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Fuck the GOP alligators.

I fully approve MTG's actions.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:13:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mancat] [#10]
She's like one of those "conservative" wine moms whose opinions you might agree with, but you wouldn't trust her to watch your kids, and your wife wouldn't trust her to be alone with you for very long either

Enemy of my enemy and all, as long as she isn't blowing it
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:14:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:
View Quote

You have that backwards.  GA is an embarrassment to MTG.  She might be theatrical,  but at least she is trying to get the RINOs to walk the walk.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:14:52 AM EDT
[#12]
The weak incompetent ineffective gop doesnt need anybody to make them look stupid.  The gop leadership from mitch to Andrew to Johnson, has looking stupid down to a science.  

How much political capital did Johnson use up to impeach makoracs just have Schumer ram it up his ass.  Then Johnson brings shit to the floor for votes that Schumer demands?  

If Johnson had any balls whatsoever he would impeach makoracs again and again and again until the senate addresses it.  Cause that's exactly what the dems would do and have done in the past.  And the weak ineffective  incompetent Republicans entertained it

Mean while the gop leadership total lacks the balls to bring any accountability makoracs?   Or the people defending him and the open border.  

Gop leadership is still stuck thinking that the democrats are reasonable.  They either can't or refuse to accept the fact that the democrats would literally jail or destroy the Republicans the first chance they get.  Republicans refuse to fight fire with fire.  

They are either scared that they will be the next trump indicted 94 times or got use to being the controlled opposition?  

Can anyone name the last serious political win in either chamber of the congress?  Let's face it the Republicans are ineffective at politics in washington d.c., and have little to no political power over institutions and government beaucracies.

They only thing they are good for is the rich donors that tell them how to vote.  The democrats are hell bent on destroying the country.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:14:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Not arguing the point on MTG.  Just adding Fox News is idiots.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:16:28 AM EDT
[#14]

Gun ban
Full socialized medicine
What else?

View Quote

You mean the shit that has already happened?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:16:34 AM EDT
[#15]

"She is trying to wreck the GOP"

The GOP has never needed her help to wreck themselves.....
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:17:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Chris_in_TX:

100%  One Republican member is resigning soon and rumor is that at least 3 more are not far behind.   The margin of error for electing a new speaker will be razor thin.   The dems of course will all vote for hakim jefferies to the last man.   Johnson is subpar as far as the speaker position goes but much better than anything else until the next congress is seated.
View Quote

Oh look conservatives giving power away! What a shock!/s
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:18:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Gun ban
Full socialized medicine
View Quote

Well everything you wrote is inevitable.
Never mind the millions upon millions of illegals that the dems would give voting rights to just the one million legals we allow in annually is dooming us anyway.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:19:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Wrong fox news, McConnell, Romney, buck, and Cornyn are doing a wonderful job of shitting on the Republican base everyday.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:20:49 AM EDT
[#19]
The guy just voted with Democrats to break a tie.  I don't know the answer but doing nothing while GoP cucks for Democrats every chance they get isn't the answer either.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:21:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cardplayer] [#20]
Those of us that called her an embarrassment a year ago were hammered by this fickle site. Aside from one or two Republicans, the entire party is a fucking joke.

Edit - and fuck you Fox News, you are a bunch of fucking clowns.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:31:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: magnum_99] [#21]
The GOP has wrecked itself. They are nothing but a pack of compromised losers. They are uniparty. They will do NOTHING to return this country to a real republic with government restraint and frugality. It's over Johnny.

Wake the fuck up.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:37:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Thats comical OP, didn't you just declare that Biden was getting your vote?... Got no use for MTG but she is the least of the problems with the GOP..The RINO's need to be driven from the party and retired for good if America is going to have any chance of surviving the Uni-party.........We need politicians willing to fight for America, willing to destroy the uni-party, willing to dismantle the leviathan that the fed has become and return power to the people where it rightfully belongs....
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:41:16 AM EDT
[#23]
I have no clue who to trust at this point. I'm truly.find all this dis heartening . It feels as though we are being set up.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:49:43 AM EDT
[#24]
The speaker is doing GOPe things. Yeah that sucks but.

MTG should just shut up for now.

There aren't enough Republicans to elect another speaker.  If the Dems take Congress for the next few months it would turn into the biggest clusterfuck in history. They'd go balls out and pass every ludicrous bill.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:55:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Who else is going to warn us about Jewish space lasers?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:02:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DmL5] [#26]
MTG is a nutcase and a drama queen. Fox is right.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:08:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By 86Tiger:

View Quote

There is no "GOP" or whatever that's supposed to be. It's simply the other half of the democrat party.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:14:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Fuck Fox and fuck the GOP scumbags who become more like democrats every day.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:19:30 AM EDT
[#29]

Gun ban
Full socialized medicine
What else?

I’m not saying she shouldn’t be critical but her bullshit is dangerous .
View Quote

Reading this and TG Shepards “ Party Time “ starts playing in my head .
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:31:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:
She's a distraction and her self-centered behavior isn't good for the party.

To her it's not about the future of the Republican party, it's about making her mark in politics and being sure to say/do the most outlandish things to get her name in the media.

Her entire goal is to promote her brand. Everything is about putting on a show.

In a few years she'll get tired of politics, blame the "Deep State for kicking me out" after losing an election, write some books, and then do the media circuit.

The people that MTG appeals to are the ones that want Kabuki theater, or politics to be like WWE wrestlers.

Marjorie Taylor Greene saying or doing something ridiculous is the equivalent of your favorite wrestler bodyslamming his opponent.

It probably "feels" good to see your favorite wrestler destroying the enemy when in reality it's all fake.

It's just a show. She's doing nothing. It's all about promoting herself.

That's why it hurts my brain when I see people saying "At least she's doing something!!!" completely missing the point that she's doing absolutely nothing, it's all a show.
View Quote

Good grief! Which Republicans are concerned with the ‘future of the party’ ? …..and why should anyone care?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:33:37 AM EDT
[#31]
She is an idiot, and the gop is doing a great job of destroying it's self without her help.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:36:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:
Thats comical OP, didn't you just declare that Biden was getting your vote?... Got no use for MTG but she is the least of the problems with the GOP..The RINO's need to be driven from the party and retired for good if America is going to have any chance of surviving the Uni-party.........We need politicians willing to fight for America, willing to destroy the uni-party, willing to dismantle the leviathan that the fed has become and return power to the people where it rightfully belongs....
View Quote

OP sure did

Democrat and fucking Biden voter
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:38:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Fox news is a corporate dinosaur. Some of the good hosts like Tucker Carlson and Judge Napolitano are way better now that they are doing independent shows/podcasts
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:41:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Red_Label:
Political theater. There are VERY few GOP members that I would bother pissing on to put out the fire anymore. DC is corrupt and a clown show. How pathetic is it that we're in an era of "yeah we suck, but our opponent sucks more". SO inspirational.

But sadly, like most people I vote AGAINST people, instead of voting for their opponent. Our system isn't broken. It's the people who are broken.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:52:10 AM EDT
[#35]
I can’t take anyone who actually uses the term “uniparty” unironically seriously
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:59:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By CTM1:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Gun ban
Full socialized medicine

Sure.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:02:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By DmL5:
MTG is a nutcase and a drama queen. Fox is right.
View Quote

Bingo
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:17:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By 86Tiger:

View Quote

Nailed it
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:54:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:56:38 AM EDT
[#40]

Never mind the millions upon millions of illegals that the dems would give voting rights to just the one million legals we allow in annually is dooming us anyway.
View Quote

I don’t see how anything but a collapse/civil war/coup saves us.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:57:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By mancow:

There is no "GOP" or whatever that's supposed to be. It's simply the other half of the democrat party.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:59:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Bizzarolibe:
I can’t take anyone who actually uses the term “uniparty” unironically seriously
View Quote

There are none so blind as those we refuse to see.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 3:02:48 AM EDT
[#43]
She is a low iq slut.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 4:12:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

There are none so blind as those we refuse to see.
View Quote

We see it.

It’s just nonsense.

Ironically enough Mtg claims to be a “Christian nationalist” and a small government kind of person but took PPP loans and cheated on and divorced her husband after 25ish years and praised Putin
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 4:43:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

We see it.

It’s just nonsense.

Ironically enough Mtg claims to be a “Christian nationalist” and a small government kind of person but took PPP loans and cheated on and divorced her husband after 25ish years and praised Putin
View Quote

PPP loans have been given To far far worse people, don’t care about personal lives and need source in Muh Putin.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 4:50:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sierra5] [#46]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:15:53 AM EDT
[#47]
So what is she, and the likes of Matt Gaetz, or Rand Paul supposed to do? Bury their head in the sand while the uni-party destroys the country?

She is not wrong about speaker speaker Mike Johnson he has turned Left, capitulating to most everything the Democrats and Rino trash want.  

I don't think there is any doubt he has been either compromised, and or he knows his time as speaker is limited,  that more GOP retirements are imminent, he will be replaced by Hakeem Jeffries to stop Trump from taking office, and he is ingratiating himself to the new rulers so they allow him to hang around for the table scraps.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:24:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Imagine the house if all the R members were as conservative as MTG talks ......

Now who are the idiots ?

Maybe if the Rs weren’t so leftist she wouldn’t bitch so much ?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:02:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

PPP loans have been given To far far worse people, don’t care about personal lives and need source in Muh Putin.
View Quote

Personal lives matter when you cheat on your husband, get divorced, and all while claiming to be a "Christian nationalist".

"Let's talk about what this really is, Steve: This is a war against Christianity," Greene said on Steve Bannon's War Room podcast. "The Ukrainian government is attacking Christians; the Ukrainian government is executing priests. Russia is not doing that; they're not attacking Christianity. As a matter of fact, they seem to be protecting it."

Ironically Putin is arresting and executing priests and shutting down Churches in occupied areas for simply not aligning and converting to the Moscow patriarchy.

She should have taken the high road and refused the gov backed stimulus and refused her paycheck, too.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:06:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By NDHojo:
I have no clue who to trust at this point. I'm truly.find all this dis heartening. It feels as though we are being set up.
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top