User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 4/17/2024 5:18:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:22:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BuckeyeRifleman] [#1]
Arfcom GD in Dec 2023 - “DeSantis is an establishment plant!”

I’ll never forgive the Trump cultists for their lies. This guy easily could’ve been our president in a few months if the GOP voter base wasn’t full of brain dead idiots who think with their feelings.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:22:36 PM EDT
[#2]
lol, I love it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BuckeyeRifleman:

I’ll never forgive the Trump cultists for their lies. This guy easily could’ve been our president in a few months if the GOP wasn’t full of brain dead idiots who think with their feelings.
View Quote

Those of us who support the former POTUS are not to blame for my Governor not being the presumptive nominee.  Sell that shit somewhere else.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:25:07 PM EDT
[#4]
My Governor.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:26:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Desantis is warming up in the bullpen.  Trump train in 2924, Desantis in 2028.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:28:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BuckeyeRifleman] [#6]
Originally Posted By redfish86:

Those of us who support the former POTUS are not to blame for my Governor not being the presumptive nominee.  Sell that shit somewhere else.
View Quote

Nope, you are, since you voted for him for the nomination over DeSantis. It 100% lies in your collective hands. I didn’t vote for Trump to be the nominee, you guys did.

I’ll vote for Trump now that he’s the nominee, but I won’t stop pointing out all the reasons DeSantis should’ve been the guy.

Fucking own it for Gods sake.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ZuoZongtang:
My Governor.
View Quote

Your location says NJ.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:37:38 PM EDT
[#8]
In the ‘70s a semester class called Americanism vs. Communism was a standard high school offering in Florida schools. Was taught at my school by a ‘nam vet Marine.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:37:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Nope, you are, since you voted for him for the nomination over DeSantis. It 100% lies in your collective hands. I didn't vote for Trump to be the nominee, you guys did.

I'll vote for Trump now that he's the nominee, but I won't stop pointing out all the reasons DeSantis should've been the guy.

View Quote
You mean the nominee that quit in January? Not that I was going to vote for desantis but its hard to vote for someone when he quits before the majority of the country can vote for him. Sounds like your ire is directed at the wrong people.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:39:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: redfish86] [#10]

Nope, you are, since you voted for him for the nomination over DeSantis. It 100% lies in your collective hands. I didn’t vote for Trump to be the nominee, you guys did.

I’ll vote for Trump now that he’s the nominee, but I won’t stop pointing out all the reasons DeSantis should’ve been the guy.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Ackshually, I was unexpectedly out of town on primary day so I didn’t vote for anyone.  Of course, there’s no way you would know that so I won’t hold it against you.

Also, this:

Originally Posted By ApacheScout:
You mean the nominee that quit in January? Not that I was going to vote for desantis but its hard to vote for someone when he quits before the majority of the country can vote for him. Sounds like your ire is directed at the wrong people.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Nope, you are, since you voted for him for the nomination over DeSantis. It 100% lies in your collective hands. I didn't vote for Trump to be the nominee, you guys did.

I'll vote for Trump now that he's the nominee, but I won't stop pointing out all the reasons DeSantis should've been the guy.

View Quote
DeSantis wasn't even running anymore by the time Florida voted. I didn't even go vote. I'm sick and totally forgot.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:41:24 PM EDT
[#12]

I’ll never forgive the Trump cultists for their lies. This guy easily could’ve been our president in a few months if the GOP voter base wasn’t full of brain dead idiots who think with their feelings.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:46:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BuckeyeRifleman] [#13]
View All Quotes

He quit because he knew staying in would hurt the party and the chances of actually winning the general election. Ultimately he knew it wasn’t about him. The early states had set the tone and that was the voters decision to make not his.

Again, you thought Trump was the better executive and better candidate. Own it.

I’ll continue to point out why DeSantis was the better candidate every time he does something based as an executive, which if history is any indication won’t stop anytime soon. We put up with your lies about DeSantis for months to prop up “your” guy, and now you are trying to absticate responsibility. I wish I could say I’m surprised.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 14Karat:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:58:57 PM EDT
[#15]

He quit because he knew staying in would hurt the party and the chances of actually winning the general election. Ultimately he knew it wasn't about him. The early states had set the tone and that was the voters decision to make not his.

I'll continue to point out why DeSantis was the better candidate every time he does something based as an executive, which if history is any indication won't stop anytime soon. We put up with your lies about DeSantis for months to prop up "your" guy, and now you are trying to absticate responsibility. I wish I could say I'm surprised.

View All Quotes

He quit because he knew staying in would hurt the party and the chances of actually winning the general election. Ultimately he knew it wasn't about him. The early states had set the tone and that was the voters decision to make not his.

I'll continue to point out why DeSantis was the better candidate every time he does something based as an executive, which if history is any indication won't stop anytime soon. We put up with your lies about DeSantis for months to prop up "your" guy, and now you are trying to absticate responsibility. I wish I could say I'm surprised.

Ummm, nice antisemitic slang you tossed in there: Absticate
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:00:10 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
The part in red. I plan on voting for Trump. Sorry desantis wasn't more popular but that isn't my fault.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

Own what?

By the time we got our "vote" for primary, DeSantis was already done.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:02:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By ThornBooger:
View Quote

You really quoted "Urban Dictionary". WoW!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:04:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThornBooger] [#19]
Originally Posted By voodochild:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By voodochild:

I knew that was a made up word (he meant abdicate) so I did a search and urban dictionary is the only thing that comes up for that word. Interesting that someone would use that word. Would he just as Interesting if they claim their spellchecker is to blame.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:08:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BuckeyeRifleman] [#20]
View All Quotes

Jesus fucking Christ, getting called an antisemite because you misspelled abdicate. This fucking place, the most pedantic place on the internet.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:20:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Snozberry] [#21]

View All Quotes

Are there still redflag laws in Florida?
Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:25:26 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

I don’t think Donald is gonna live that long.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:27:16 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Fpni
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:28:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Per usual Fpni
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#25]
FL crushing it
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Excellent.  I look forward to his re-election.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#27]
He's not ready for POTUS but he is ready for vpotus
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:36:41 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:41:20 PM EDT
[#29]
DeSantis is back to being a Good Governor.

I do not 100% trust him. Rick Scott and Jeb Bush were actually good Governors until they got a script change. Ron acted differently while running for Pres. He did.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:42:32 PM EDT
[#30]
  DeSantis also signed this into law. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:43:35 PM EDT
[#31]
We need more Governors like that man .
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:44:13 PM EDT
[#32]

love that man

no homo
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:08:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Fucking RINO with faggy boots.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:11:06 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:40:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
DeSantis is back to being a Good Governor.

I do not 100% trust him. Rick Scott and Jeb Bush were actually good Governors until they got a script change. Ron acted differently while running for Pres. He did.

View Quote

He never stopped being a good governor. You followed your orders blindly. Pathetic
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:41:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:42:55 PM EDT
[#38]
God I hope captain Ron is grooming someone in replacement to follow his lead

He has accomplished more than any governor ind decades...out of state haters be damned
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:49:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:
Fucking RINO with faggy boots.
View Quote

user name does NOT fit  

dude is a machine -- what has your preferred candidate actually ACCOMPLISHED ??

Desantis signs tax relief

https://www.kiplinger.com/taxes/taxes/desantis-florida-tax-relief-bill

Desantis signs Constitutional Carry

https://apnews.com/article/guns-desantis-florida-government-ac7adbc200cc4c1bb429ea84357f73be

Desantis signs death penalty bill for child rapists

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/desantis-expands-death-penalty-include-child-rape-setting-likely-court-rcna82413

Desantis removes 'woke' lenient / soft-on-crime DAs

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/09/desantis-suspends-state-attorney-worrell-00110445

Desantis sends personnel to assist with border security

https://www.jacksonville.com/story/news/politics/government/2024/02/01/gov-ron-desantis-sends-florida-national-state-guard-to-texas-southern-border-razor-wire-court/72422043007/

Desantis yanks BILLIONS from woke / ESG investment firms

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2022/12/01/florida-desantis-blackrock-esg-woke/10812382002/

Desantis axes DEI programs at state universities

https://apnews.com/article/dei-eliminated-university-florida-desantis-gainesville-education-804ff56bfeaa9787a91860e8470ae664

etc etc

absolutely the opposite of R-I-N-O

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:55:03 PM EDT
[#40]
DeSantis is doing an absolutely fantastic job in Florida and I'm really glad he dropped out.

The federal government cannot be reformed from within.

The best thing to do now is to create robust state rights, differences between the states, and reassert state control on many aspects. As I've mentioned before, he will do much more for conservatives/right libertarians as Governor than he could possibly achieve as President.

He is the right man, in the right place, at the right time. The absolutely massive amount of reform the Federal government needs can only come from state pressure. Furthermore, to make people's lives better the states can have a more immediate and effective influence.

Decentralize now, stop making the Presidency a winner take all contest to force will on others, return to Jeffersonian, let the shitlib centralized experiment fail.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:59:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 9mmprn:
Excellent.  I look forward to his re-election.
View Quote

Uh, oops.  Term limits?

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:05:16 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Get both?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:13:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Desantis is doing what Trump should have been able to do at a federal level during his first term if House and Senate Republicans would have presented legislation to sign.They absolutely sat on their hands the whole time Trump was president.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

DeSantis was my 1st choice.  Vivek 2nd.  Trump 3rd.

I’m not retarded enough to not vote for Trump and give Biden the win.  I will never forgive N_Ters for handing a victory to Biden if that’s what happens…
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Can you please stop crying and be happy that this legislation MIGHT be a positive thing

Fuck
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

View Quote

Biden thanks you for your support.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:18:48 PM EDT
[#47]

He quit because he knew staying in would hurt the party and the chances of actually winning the general election. Ultimately he knew it wasn’t about him. The early states had set the tone and that was the voters decision to make not his.

I’ll continue to point out why DeSantis was the better candidate every time he does something based as an executive, which if history is any indication won’t stop anytime soon. We put up with your lies about DeSantis for months to prop up “your” guy, and now you are trying to absticate responsibility. I wish I could say I’m surprised.

View All Quotes

Do you actually believe the nonsense you're spitting out? If you think a politician is ever concerned about their party over themselves I got a shit ton of news for you. And you call Trump voters cultists!

DeSantis decided that staying in the fight against Trump was going to hurt his political future. I think you need to stop digging before it all collapses on top of you.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

He was stupid to run against Trump , he did it to himself.
Period.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:19:00 PM EDT
[#49]
This thread is low on testosterone and high in purse hormone.

The best candidate won. I don't particularly admire Trump. However, we need an angry bull ready to break shit. It's the counter balance to the ultra leftist agenda. DeSantis is a nice guy. I just hope this time it's all gloves off. Whatever it takes.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By JupiterMaximus:

He never stopped being a good governor. You followed your orders blindly. Pathetic
View Quote

Huh?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top