Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2024 5:34:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WhisperPickle]
Have a P on the way. It’ll likely get an X300 and an Acro. I have a Ragnarok for my warbelt but would like something I can wear casually on an Ares belt at about 3 o’clock. Trex has an Ironside holster but seeing what else is out there (Raven Phantom style).

No pics of Staccato yet but here’s a pic of my pelvic region
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 11:50:23 AM EDT
[#1]
When I got my XC a couple years ago, the options were super limited.

My first was a QVO Tactical Secondary. It's a fairly basic kydex holster that's Safariland compatible.

My current setup is a modified Safariland 6390 RDS from RDR Gear - which took fuckin' FOREVER to ship, and they never answered any emails.

I'd like to pickup a 6354 from Safariland...but it's super low on the priority list.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:08:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DetroitSounds] [#2]
I always refused to wait for QVO, so they were out.

You might find the Ironside to be flimsy for a P, but it's good for OWB 3-4 O'clock under a jacket for a Glock.

I had 3 different Tenicor holsters for the P, but for AIWB. Check what they have for OWB, I'm not sure offhand.

I also refused to wait for a custom Safariland, so I had a couple US Duty gear made for the XC. They are incredible. If anything a step up in quality from a Safariland. But, last I checked no ALS system although they were supposed to be releasing one. US Duty usually ship in a week or two, but more of a battle belt setup.

I went back to Glocks so haven't checked in a while but thought Safariland was supposed to have a 6390 or 6354 by now.

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:49:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I love the Tenicor. I have the Solus or whatever it’s called for my G19/comp/X300/Acro and for that size gun it hides extremely well. Not really looking to conceal the Staccato, just a good kydex pancake that I can wear when I don’t want the full battle belt on. I have the Trex for that.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:01:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AugustineBolishbatfe] [#4]
I don't OWB my P (Duo, but it's not Duo-ed) unless I'm at the range, so I have two cordura-wrapped Safarilands, each on a G-Code attachment/hanger.  I had one custom made in black multi-cam for some reason, but I want the retention for the P.

Edit - I don't IWB it either.  I'm way too narrow-waisted to pull that off.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 5:12:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I use an Ironside daily for my C2, it conceals well enough with a cover garment.

I had a Blackpoint Tactical but it just didn’t work for me.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:22:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I ordered a Safariland 7378-51-411

Still waiting
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I owb my P w/an X300 with a CnG holster. Nice holster with good retention and pretty low profile, so not hard to conceal.
Top Top