Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2024 11:04:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Razorhunter]
Looking at Aimpoint T2/Sig 4T or 5T/8T, Eotech EXPS3 etc for a carbine and wanted to ask where might be the best place to encounter these optics and actually physically check them out? A plus would be some decent LPVO’s to check out too, but I know beggars can’t be choosers.
 Any recommendations here guys? This will be going on and 11.5 suppressed and I’m having hard time deciding on forum posts alone. Having an even harder time finding such optics for sale anywhere in GA for that matter. Thanks for any help with this.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:43:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok, well that’s a start. I appreciate the reply Sir. I would not have known. The most difficult task in the world is to find any decent kit in the state of GA, save for the occasional exception here and there.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:51:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:03:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Just gonna add to the previous 2 gun place to see, feel, touch and shoot various examples of what you’ve asked about.

Currently have a Giessle scope-very clear, stout & heavy LPVO. Primary CWAR & 2gun rifle.
I just added a Vortex Micro3x behind a Aimpoint H2 1moa dot. I really like that for its expected use…shooting dogs . 😉 Only issue is ME learning to use the tall mounts & holds at ranges.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:05:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7mm-08] [#5]
Also hit up a gun show to ALL the various ones…then bring enough beanie babys for trade.😉
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:30:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By southerncross:
Make it to a 2 Gun event at Emu's. Someone will have at least one of what you're looking for.
View Quote
The 2 gun at River Bend is another good option
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#7]
i have exps2 w a eotech magnifier on an upper.

acog on a 14.5

and two vortex razors on qd mounts. would be happy to bring any and all to a 2gun match if you let me know before, which one you’ll be attending.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Razorhunter:
Looking at Aimpoint T2/Sig 4T or 5T/8T, Eotech EXPS3 etc for a carbine and wanted to ask where might be the best place to encounter these optics and actually physically check them out? A plus would be some decent LPVO’s to check out too, but I know beggars can’t be choosers.
 Any recommendations here guys? This will be going on and 11.5 suppressed and I’m having hard time deciding on forum posts alone. Having an even harder time finding such optics for sale anywhere in GA for that matter. Thanks for any help with this.
View Quote

Where are you located?
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 6:25:22 PM EDT
[#9]
South Metro Atlanta. Coweta county
Top Top