Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2024 9:25:22 PM EDT
So there is a micro theater in Ybor City that will be showing Red Dawn on Sunday May 26th and Monday the 27th.

I have never been there but some of you may want to check it out.  Yeah, I saw it when I was 13 in the theater.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/red-dawn-1984-by-john-milius-tickets-894046084907?aff=ebdsoporgprofile

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 4:15:00 PM EDT
[#1]
FYI most local movie theaters will let you rent out a screen/auditorium for private showings.

I got some friends together and had a theater play Jurassic Park for us. It was awesome and IIRC surprisingly affordable. Like $150-$200.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Want to watch some old movies on the big screen. Check out Flashback Cinema and Fathom Events.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top