Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2024 2:00:47 PM EDT
Predictable location. Gated community in Gig Harbor. Big money homes. People who will never ever be impacted by Washington's light on crime policies, and think they don't need to be armed because fences and police will protect them.

I know, CSB.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Next pass, drop a Trump sign next to it...
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#2]
We do not have that shitheads signs where I live, somebody may just burn your house down if you put up a Side Show Bob sign.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Which one?  There is three running for governor now!  

Hi Bob
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:26:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cornhskr:

Hi Bob
View Quote

11th level trolling. Nice.

ETA, I heard today on the radio that a certain someone got mad & issued a cease & desist order to the person who made this master troll play.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 1:16:13 PM EDT
[#5]
One of my neighbors has one alongside her "In this house..." rainbow BS sign.

Unfriendly bitch hasn't said a single word to me in over a decade of me being a perfect quiet neighbor with an immaculate yard. Her husband occasionally says hello, with a look of quiet desperation in his eyes.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 1:51:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Boatswain:
One of my neighbors has one alongside her "In this house..." rainbow BS sign.

Unfriendly bitch hasn't said a single word to me in over a decade of me being a perfect quiet neighbor with an immaculate yard. Her husband occasionally says hello, with a look of quiet desperation in his eyes.
View Quote

I'd love to put up a sign for this Homer quote

In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics! - The Simpsons

In better news, the Ferguson signs have magically disappeared. No this is not my doing, that's petty shit.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Back in the day, way back, I probably would have driven over the sign.  It's funny, ten minutes ago a friend stop by and we were discussing yard signs and then I logged on here.  I have a couple of extra Trump signs but he wasn't open to putting one in his yard because he's been egged before. I think if I were to see a Turd sign I might be tempted to still run over it even though vandalism is a pet peeve.  I'll know when I see one.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 5:31:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By im_monster_man:
Back in the day, way back, I probably would have driven over the sign.  It's funny, ten minutes ago a friend stop by and we were discussing yard signs and then I logged on here.  I have a couple of extra Trump signs but he wasn't open to putting one in his yard because he's been egged before. I think if I were to see a Turd sign I might be tempted to still run over it even though vandalism is a pet peeve.  I'll know when I see one.
View Quote

These days I just assume any political sign in someone's yard has a camera pointed at it
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 10:29:24 PM EDT
[#9]
what sucks is it's damned impossible to find yard signs that are anti-left wing.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 10:46:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mikeyb76] [#10]

sadly, my campaign poster did not get approved by the pro-Bob committee.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 9:43:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Saw a Semi Bird sign in front of a business in the industrial park next to the Arlington airfield. Oh well. Another disposable vote.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 12:32:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Kubota3430:
We do not have that shitheads signs where I live, somebody may just burn your house down if you put up a Side S##t Show Bob sign.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

ETA, I heard today on the radio that a certain someone got mad & issued a cease & desist order to the person who made this master troll play.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:
Originally Posted By cornhskr:

Hi Bob

Honest question, if your name is Bob Ferguson how can a cease and desist order be given and enforced?
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 12:11:40 AM EDT
[#14]
What Sideshow Bob was illegal, using his current office to threaten prosecution if the other Bob's didn't comply.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top