Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2022 4:52:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nandoz]
Last year my son ran at Heartland and was awarded a barrel certificate from Criterion. (Among other acts of generosity) We finally got around to redeeming it. Mike at Criterion went above and beyond. He sent a barrel, bolt, gas block, and gas tube. Max was happier than if it was Christmas! So thanks again to everyone that made Heartland happen, thanks to @JohnStoner and @hambilt2.

See you peep eaters in September!!
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:21:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 1:38:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By nandoz:
Last year my son ran at Heartland and was awarded a barrel certificate from Criterion. (Among other acts of generosity) We finally got around to redeeming it. Mike at Criterion went above and beyond. He sent a barrel, bolt, gas block, and gas tube. Max was happier than if it was Christmas! So thanks again to everyone that made Heartland happen, thanks to @JohnStoner and @hambilt2.

See you peep eaters in September!!
View Quote

uhhh, Sept?  you know there's more events before now and then - including FlyOver in MO.  you need to come to more events and smoke more cigars with us!

but yes Criterion is awesome.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:49:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Criterion makes some quality barrels for the price.

This is confirming drops at 500 yards in 6.5 creedmoor.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:40:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DirtyHandsRob:

uhhh, Sept?  you know there's more events before now and then - including FlyOver in MO.  you need to come to more events and smoke more cigars with us!

but yes Criterion is awesome.
View Quote

I might have to the close the shop for a couple days. I’ll keep my eye out for the sign up!

Top Top