Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/18/2023 12:49:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DoorKicker]
I currently have 4 Circle 10 Waffle mags.  Three are identical, but the 4th is slightly different.

The three have a plastic follower and plastic floor plate retainer, as well as a shiney exterior.

The forth one has metal follower and metal floor plate retainer, and has more of a dull flat exterior.

I am assumeing that the odd one is just an older mag?  Or is is military VS civillian???
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#1]
OK for what it is worth, the top left looks like the other ones that I have (some of which I bought a long time ago others maybe 4-5 years ago but nothing recent) - the others not so much.  I stand to be corrected but the way everything gets copied today nothing would surprise me.  It kinda sucks but I would not for example, but an AK12 mag for top dollar these days for fear getting a fake.
Link Posted: 8/20/2023 10:41:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the dull flat one is an older mag. If I'm seeing them right, the older mag also probably has the ((10)) logo oriented an odd way. I bought some newer mags and the ((10)) logo were all orientated the same way vs the older mags where they would be any position. Newer mags were also shinier/slicker.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top