Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/7/2023 7:12:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nirvana]
Today I found a 85M folder with the box and 2 mags, I would like to fill in the slots. I need a bayo and sling..cleaning kit , scraper, anything else that came in the factory box.  
  Are these hard to find?   I got the ak from the original owner and it is super clean (mint). He said only 15 rds fired through it....and it shows.  Quite happy with it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:41:56 PM EDT
[#1]
PM sent. I have some of what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 9:19:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Those are getting harder to find now that people know what they are (closest commercially available full factory / numbers matching AKM copy).  Great find.  Slap on russian furniture and change of the gas tube and you basically have a russian AKM.  I have a fixed and a folder done up with russian furniture etc.  and have no plans to sell either.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 9:26:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Outstanding find OP, some of the best AK's ever made.

Slings are still out there, I have one, but getting harder to find, they are unusual, lighter colored leather. Bayo I don't know even where to begin.

Is it an SA-85 with pistol grip or the ban model? Also, standard or weird gas tube?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:20:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dragynn:

Slings are still out there, I have one, but getting harder to find, they are unusual, lighter colored leather. Bayo I don't know even where to begin.

Is it an SA-85 with pistol grip or the ban model? Also, standard or weird gas tube?
View Quote

It is a pre ban folder, I am new to this akm and I don't know the difference in the gas tubes..

I will send you a pic if you want to post it for me
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:44:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By nirvana:

It is a pre ban folder, I am new to this akm and I don't know the difference in the gas tubes..

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dragynn:

This is the best pic I could find doing an internet search.  The gas tube, piston length, and gas block location on barrel are AMD-65 length so the gas tube sticks out less than an inch from the end of the hanguard.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:50:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Wespe:

This is the best pic I could find doing an internet search.  The gas tube, piston length, and gas block location on barrel are AMD-65 length so the gas tube sticks out less than an inch from the end of the hanguard.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/20524/65D3775C-BBB9-453D-97E0-EAD33C134943_jpe-3198145.JPG
View Quote

No, it is longer. actually matches my norinco style
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 12:40:32 PM EDT
[#7]

No, it is longer. actually matches my norinco style
View Quote

That's the more desirable version, mine is the same way. Nice score man!
Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top