Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2024 9:55:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2JokersWild]
I have a PTR 9CT that I would like to remove the tri lug from and mount a Griffin EZ-LOK. What I'm not sure of is the best way to do that. How much do I need to disassmble the firearm? Just looking for any advice or experience on removing the tri lug adapter from a PTR.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:01:43 PM EDT
[#1]
It's an integral part of the barrel ...... only way you're removing it is with a hacksaw or a lathe
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:03:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: willi3d] [#2]
Why remove the tri lugs?  Doesn’t it have a threaded section in standard 1/2x28 forward of the lugs?  Just remove the thread protector and screw on the ez-lok adapter.  The lugs shouldn’t get in the way.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By willi3d:
Why remove the tri lugs?  Doesn't it have a threaded section in standard 1/2x28 forward of the lugs?  Just remove the thread protector and screw on the ez-lok adapter.  The lugs shouldn't get in the way.
View Quote
HOLY SHIT! My man! Haha, well now that I really look yes it does! Problem solved.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:24:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 2JokersWild:
HOLY SHIT! My man! Haha, well now that I really look yes it does! Problem solved.
View Quote

You had me wondering why the PTR copies weren’t bisexual like the MKE copies.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DakotaFAL:
You had me wondering why the PTR copies weren’t bisexual like the MKE copies.
View Quote

The models without a T at the end... like 9C instead of 9CT... do not have the threads.
Top Top