Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2018 4:00:45 PM EDT
I see that Serbu sells a holster for the Super Shorty made by SKT. I also see that SKT has a different version on their website, which looks a bit more versatile. Problem is, I can't reach SKT (sounds like that's a common problem). Anyone know where to purchase an SKT holster, besides the version offered by Serbu?
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 3:59:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Is SKT in business? The website has a copyright from 2009....but seems to work fine.

Anyways, have you called Serbu? I posted once on their Facebook and was able to buy some  Super Shorty challenge coins. I'd call Serbu.

I have the SKT holster in OD Green. I never use it, but it's very well made.
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Serbu sells one on their site, but I'd prefer the version from the SKT page (6 rounds vs 3, more ambi-flexible)
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 6:55:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 8:18:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I tried calling SKT and got the same as everyone else from the search I did. No answer and full voicemail...

I also called Serbu and left a message on ETA of their holsters. We will see what happens.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 9:27:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hawkin:
I tried calling SKT and got the same as everyone else from the search I did. No answer and full voicemail...

I also called Serbu and left a message on ETA of their holsters. We will see what happens.
View Quote
I seem to recall they were in stock a few weeks back. I was holding out for the SKT version (SKT makes them both IIRC), but if that's not available....Serbu it is.

Shame it's so pricey, but it is a niche market...
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#6]
If Serbu calls me back I’ll ask them if they could give me SKTs contact info since they won’t respond to emails or phone number listed on their site.
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Btt; anyone had luck tracking one down recently.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 8:50:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Top Top