Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2020 9:08:53 AM EDT
I bought a Caldwell sled directly from them. It is defective to the extent the screw threading is defective and I cannot put it together (Upper Frame Tube).
I have been waiting 3 weeks for a response from their customer service. Despite several requests, I only get automated responses.
Are you having such problems?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Call them? Where did you buy it at? Could just swap it?

I dealt with their CS awhile ago when I had a jacket separate and thwack the LCD of my Ballistic G2. They were friendly, but not particularly helpful.  I wanted to  buy a replacement screen, but they did not offer them separately they said. All they could do was offer to sell me an entire unit, at a discount vs. MSRP, which, wasn't much of a discount. I think they offered it for $10 less than I paid for it on Amazon.  I thanked them for their help, declined to take them up on their offer, and bought a LabRadar.

I still think it's the best optical chronograph out there for the money (maybe regardless of cost), but their CS wasn't particularly noteworthy in either direction.

Sorry, only experience I have but thought I'd mention it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, after a month of non-response  from a company which obviously doesn't care about customer service or quality, I fixed it my-self!
Buyer beware.
Top Top