Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2021 3:49:42 PM EDT
I've been using Smok kits and tanks for years. Last one was a Morph 2 that the tiny screws holding the 510 connector down keep loosening and I haven't got a tool that small to properly tighten it, and the TFV Baby whatever that one was called started to leak like a God damn motherfucker. I got a Geekvape Aegis that cams with a Zeus top flow tank and I'm playing Russian roulette every time I take a hit because it dry hits a lot. I don't care about which one it is I just need one that doesn't leak, doesn't dry hit, and take drop in coils I don't build these things
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 5:54:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Valerian 2 or Valerian Pro. I went from years of RDAs and RTAs to the Valerian 2, and I've been very happy with it for almost 2 years now.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Huh.  I switched to the Zeus a few months back and have been pretty damn happy with it.  Not as much flavor as my previous Cerberus tank, but it doesn't leak either.  That said, I only vape around 40 watts or so, so maybe you're overdriving the coils??  I think they have some that are made for higher wattages.  No idea if they wick faster or not though.

Good luck man, I hope you find one that works for you.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:00:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Half-Breed] [#3]
I’ve been using a Geekvape Zeus Dual as my only tank for years now. Never once had a dry hit. Though it’s a dual coil tank, I only put one coil in it. A .5ohm Clapton that I run at about 35 watts. No leaks and no dry hits ever.

What kind of coil and power are you pushing, OP?

I got too lazy to keep building my coils, so I just buy premade Claptons and slap them in my tank as needed.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 9:16:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I only use RBA's because its so much cheaper and easy to build my own coils and tweak for my flavors.
Top Top