Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:10:52 PM EDT
[#2]
This thread turned into a fucking horror movie
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:

Freedom works both ways.

PatriotAR15 is free to be a whining failure who didn't do what it takes to measure up 20+ years ago. Similarly, daemon is free to tell him he's a failure who doesn't actually have the first clue what it's actually like in the U.S. military.

And in actuality, it is daemon's military service which kind of gives him a pass to shit on PatriotAR15. Both of them were faced with hurdles when they attempted to join the military, something they both stated they had a passion to do. One of them was told he could very easily make it happen by not admitting knowledge of a medicine he'd taken years before. That individual chose to ignore the advice he was given and wasn't allowed to join. Sure, he suffered an injury years later which permanently prevents him from serving. But what did he do during those intervening years? it doesn't sound like he appealed the decision or tried to get a waiver. He simply accepted defeat and resigned himself to a life of failure and excuses. The other couldn't hide certain things, was told no, but kept at it and, after five years, was allowed to join. Since then, he's had a pretty challenging and rewarding career. He is a better man because he wouldn't accept defeat and failure isn't an option for him, as is evidenced by his military service. As such, the fact that the man who had more obstacles placed in front of him from the onset was able to serve whereas the man who should have had an easier time enlisting didn't serve means that better man ought to be able to tell the weaker man that he is a failure, to stop making excuses, and to accept the fact that he's a lesser man.

If we'd stop preventing better men from chastising lesser men for their failure to measure up, the country may not be in the position it's in.
View Quote

Damn. The girls are all spun up.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:12:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By colklink:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:13:56 PM EDT
[#5]

It's like watching white people checking out that noise in the woods in a Friday the 13th movie. You know what's gonna happen, but you watch anyway.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:15:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
I readily admit this is true. I regret that.
I also was not aware that I could get a waiver. The recruiter did not make me aware of that. I should have done more research. Why are you beating a dead horse, and trying to convince me of something I'm fully aware of?

And since I'm a lesser man... what should I do? Should I stop criticizing the US government? Should I stop voting? After all... my opinions are basically worthless, according to you and Daemon.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I readily admit this is true. I regret that.
I also was not aware that I could get a waiver. The recruiter did not make me aware of that. I should have done more research. Why are you beating a dead horse, and trying to convince me of something I'm fully aware of?

And since I'm a lesser man... what should I do? Should I stop criticizing the US government? Should I stop voting? After all... my opinions are basically worthless, according to you and Daemon.

Your problem is that you are a fucking quitter and a defeatist and have been all your life. You aren't capable of doing anything to effect a positive change because of your life's history.

You didn't listen to the recruiter. You gave up trying to overcome that initial denial at MEPS and simply accepted defeat. You still post this kind of crap:

All of the primary motivations of fighting for your country have been stripped away.

Fight for your God/Moral beliefs? Government condemns that now, and actively sends FBI agents to spy on congregations and harasses believers.
Fight for family? Our trade, immigrant, and labor policies have all worked in concert to devalue human labor so no one can afford to start a family.
Fight for your home? What home? No one can afford a home. Besides, Our government openly props up movements that insists America is no longer our home if we're white.
Fight for your freedom? Our Government wants us to just be blind followers of their own regime. The mask has come off, and we know our leaders are every bit as evil as the people they insist are despotic.

They're literally just asking you to die to make their friends richer and make themselves more powerful.
Fuck fighting for GloboHomo

You gave up a long time ago, like many others, and it's because of people such as yourself that the country is where it is. You have no self respect and no sense that you can actually change the tide. Simply put, you're a quitter. That makes you a lesser man than daemon or anybody else who doesn't throw in the towel and so eagerly accept defeat.

What you can do is change yourself, first, then work to change the world around you. Instead, you have long accepted defeat and have allowed your life to become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Quit being a pathetic loser who just accepts the taste of a shit sandwich, making excuses for why you have to eat it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:16:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#7]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

You could change your name to limpAR15, because your leg.
Or pegAR15. Short for pegleg.
I genuinely think it would be an endearing and cathartic way to lift your spirits over your condition.
And don't worry, virtually no one in GD runs.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
Originally Posted By daemon734:
Chicken shit? I tried to join. I was depressed at the time because I really wanted to join, it was my childhood dream to join and even my recruiters basically told me there was no chance I would be able to get in. They literally dropped me like a hot potato. MEPS people basically scared me into thinking that if I lied about having taken Ritalin, they'd sue me and jail me. I was defeated by that.

I then ended up getting injured when I was 20... and that injury prevents me from walking up hill too fast without my left calf muscle cramping. I can't even run a very far distance without that leg cramping up on me, and eventually the muscle fails on me if grit my teeth and bare the pain. I dont have to prove anything to you. If I hadn't been injured, perhaps after a couple of years I might have found a way to get in like you did. But that injury sealed my fate.

And I picked my username at a time when I had a far more positive and optimistic view of America's future. The past few years have left me extremely black pilled. I wish I could change my username. Perhaps I can, but then people will think I'm some other poster and I'll lose the continuity of identity. I agree, the name is a bit too "self-ingratiating". I regret the username, but I'm stuck with it.

I could go on a long diatribe how I somehow managed to get in and thrive for a career with multiple disqualifying conditions way worse than yours, but it's fairly obvious you don't have the drive or tenacity to make anyone lament the actions of your recruiter.

As far as your username, feel free to change it any time. Not only does it not accurately reflect your character, but literally nobody would even notice.
You have to be able to run a mile. I cant. My leg will literally cramp up from simply walking up a gentle incline at a brisk pace. I wont be able to hide that injury either.

You could change your name to limpAR15, because your leg.
Or pegAR15. Short for pegleg.
I genuinely think it would be an endearing and cathartic way to lift your spirits over your condition.
And don't worry, virtually no one in GD runs.
LOL.

I only limp if I over-exert it when hiking/running. Its weird that other forms of leg exercises don't cause cramping... and I dont know why.

I can still cycle without issue. I can push myself as hard as I can, and that calf muscle never starts to cramp. It does not affect it at all. I can do squats. I can do all sorts of lifting. But for whatever reason, running and hiking up an incline, especially with any weight on my back... causes severe cramping and eventually muscle failure. No matter how hard I push myself with other forms of exercise... I never face any limitations caused by my injury. Just when hiking/running.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:16:57 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

It's more like WWE.

Movies usually don't clap back at the peanut gallery, no matter how much heckling they do.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:17:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Your problem is that you are a fucking quitter and a defeatist and have been all your life. You aren't capable of doing anything to effect a positive change because of your life's history.

You didn't listen to the recruiter. You gave up trying to overcome that initial denial at MEPS and simply accepted defeat. You still post this kind of crap:

You gave up a long time ago, like many others, and it's because of people such as yourself that the country is where it is. You have no self respect and no sense that you can actually change the tide. Simply put, you're a quitter. That makes you a lesser man than daemon or anybody else who doesn't throw in the towel and so eagerly accept defeat.

What you can do is change yourself, first, then work to change the world around you. Instead, you have long accepted defeat and have allowed your life to become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Quit being a pathetic loser who just accepts the taste of a shit sandwich, making excuses for why you have to eat it.
View Quote

Run out of meds?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:

Run out of meds?
View Quote

Not on any meds, at all, sugar tits.

Some people have been coddled entirely too long and need a slap of tough love to pull their head out of their ass. Part of the problem with this country is doing so was painted as being mean or unhinged.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:29:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By brasscrossedrifles:

It's more like WWE.

Movies usually don't clap back at the peanut gallery, no matter how much heckling they do.
View Quote

Usually watching daemon734 match wits with someone is like watching an MMA fighter pummel the shit out a 1st grader. It's brutal.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Not on any meds, at all, sugar tits.

Some people have been coddled entirely too long and need a slap of tough love to pull their head out of their ass. Part of the problem with this country is doing so was painted as being mean or unhinged.
View Quote

So what is the better shield? Service?
Or your computer screen?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:51:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#13]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

One of my students a week or two ago was a 41 year old 1st Lt. Went to OTS at 39. Also married with kids. And he left his civilian job taking a significant pay cut to join.
View All Quotes
Fine. What should I do at age 40? I have a wife and two kids, and work a job and make enough money to support us all.
Should I join now? I dont even think they take people in at 40.

You dont understand the nature of my injury. So fuck off and get off my back. I'm sure you know my injury far better than I do.

One of my students a week or two ago was a 41 year old 1st Lt. Went to OTS at 39. Also married with kids. And he left his civilian job taking a significant pay cut to join.
My wife would not be on board with that. Likely it would require uprooting my entire family... and at this stage in life, for what? To appease people on the internet, who insist I should not be allowed to vote, or have an opinion of the US government unless I serve in the military for 4 years or more?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#14]

You are absolutely correct.

There is also a large gap between quitting at the first hurdle and actually trying.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

Every injury is different though. I don't know if Patriotar15 could have got in had he tried harder, I don't think it's fair that anybody assume they know either way.
It's pretty obvious there is a point where an injury is going to be life changing and make someone unable to enlist. From some of the posts in here it's almost like some of you think anyone regardless of their physical condition can get in. That clearly isn't the case.

You are absolutely correct.

There is also a large gap between quitting at the first hurdle and actually trying.

Well I do get that. Perhaps though it's less important to some people on a personal level. And that's ok.
No one is lesser because they didn't enlist whether they never tried or didn't continue to try after being rejected at first hurdle.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:17:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morgan321] [#15]
My wife would not be on board with that.
View All Quotes
LOL.  Your new screenname should be "excuse-king-AR15"

No one is lesser because they ..... didn't continue to try after being rejected at first hurdle.
I beg to differ.  Read some of the stories about guys getting into the military at 15 years old after pearl harbor.  Those are the people you want fighting wars, not fast quitters who can't get shit done.  
Adversity doesn't just build character, it also reveals it.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:24:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#16]
Originally Posted By Morgan321:

View All Quotes

So I should join the military. Potentially get moved across country, against my wife's wishes... potentially wreck my marriage and fuck up my kid's life... just to appease you? Fuck off.
I've since moved on with my life. Why is that such a horrible crime?

You really think I should fuck up my entire family's life, uproot them with zero consideration for how it would affect them... for no other reason than to "prove myself" to someone on the internet?
Besides... did *YOU* serve in the military? If you didn't, I dont see how you have any leg to stand on to criticize me for not joining if you didn't.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#17]

I beg to differ.  Read some of the stories about guys getting into the military at 15 years old after pearl harbor.  Those are the people you want fighting wars, not fast quitters who can't get shit done.  
View All Quotes

No one is lesser because they ..... didn't continue to try after being rejected at first hurdle.

I agree with you those are the kind of people you want fighting wars, but I'm not sure you understood my point fully.

My point was no one is lesser of a person because the military wasn't important enough to them to pursue aggressively after initial rejection. Or never pursuing it at all for that matter.

There's many ways to be a productive responsible person.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Besides... did *YOU* serve in the military? If you didn't, I dont see how you have any leg to stand on to criticize me for not joining if you didn't.
View Quote

You haven't moved on because you're defending yourself to strangers on the internet because you can't accept the truth.  

And there it is.  
Not only did I, but I took a picture of your chance to live your dream.  See that sunset?  It's setting just like your chances to live your dreams.  
I was old, I took a pay cut, and I told the woman she could come with or not because I decided I wanted to be a pilot.  All those things you claim you can't do, I did them.

The military isn't for everybody.  If you'd just admit that the military wasn't for you rather than trying to blame everything under the sun (except for yourself) it wouldn't be a big deal.  
Your case is the streisand effect - the more you talk the more attention you draw.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:57:01 PM EDT
[#19]

I agree with you those are the kind of people you want fighting wars, but I'm not sure you understood my point fully.

My point was no one is lesser of a person because the military wasn't important enough to them to pursue aggressively after initial rejection. Or never pursuing it at all for that matter.

View All Quotes

There sure is. Most people don't do those either.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:09:39 PM EDT
[#20]
So I should join the military. Potentially get moved across country, against my wife's wishes... potentially wreck my marriage and fuck up my kid's life... just to appease you? Fuck off.

You really think I should fuck up my entire family's life, uproot them with zero consideration for how it would affect them... for no other reason than to "prove myself" to someone on the internet?
View Quote

Nobody gives a shit you didn't serve.

But let's be honest.  It's a pretty low barrier to entry, and you couldn't even meet that standard.  And then you have the gall to make excuses about it, and then sit back and whine about the institution you weren't even qualified to join.  All while criticizing people with much more significant impediments than you, who still found a way to serve.

That's what is rubbing people the wrong way.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#21]

You were shot in the head and had a 12” scar from it before you enlisted?
View All Quotes

I think you put way too much faith in the thought that even after 18 years on this site anyone gives a shit about you.

You don't have to prove anything to me, to yourself, to your parents, to anyone. Being unproven isn't an issue for some.

A life full of regret and a head crammed full of spaghettified boomer FWD:FWD:FWD: emails is a perfectly acceptable existence for some people.

Well, I'm glad you mentioned that. I would have otherwise thought you had no idea what the fuck you were talking about.

I did. On my head.

Hey, he only lost all of 3rd grade--not needed for teh Army.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:32:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By macpherson:

Your military service doesn't give you a pass to shit on other people who didn't.

Isn't that the freedom you were supposed to defend?  Or did you join just so you can gatekeep other people's opinions?
View Quote

I never shit on anyone for a lack of service.

I shit on quitters who not only make excuses about why they quit,  but then turn around and talk shit about exactly what they tried to do and quit.

If that sounds extremely specific, it's meant to.  The weird part is that this specific demographic is surprisingly in the plural on this board.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#23]

I forgot, you are the only person on this site that is allowed to not be emotionally invested when you post.

In reality both you and PatriotAR15 could get eaten by bears tonight and I sincerely doubt anybody would notice, here or elsewhere, outside of your fetish cartoon subscription services when they stop getting paid.
View Quote

I'm extremely emotionally invested in every post I make.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:39:50 PM EDT
[#24]

"Thats just Russian propaganda... and you fell for it."
View Quote

It's democrat propaganda, and yes, you absolutely fell for it.

You are a Democrat IO planners wet dream.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:48:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Read the first couple pages then jumped to the last.

Now I'm not even sure what is going on in this thread.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:50:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#26]
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:

View Quote
Ill summarize it for you... you're not allowed to criticize the US Government for falling recruitment numbers unless you've served in the military.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Ill summarize it for you... you're not allowed to criticize the US Government for falling recruitment numbers unless you've served in the military.
View All Quotes

Or if you're a conservative continue to hide on your rural spread while muttering "not one more inch".

Either or works.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

I don't think less of someone who doesn't serve in the military. Heck, my Dad, my older brother, and my brother's husband were all in the Air Force and I still respect them. (My older brother, a retired USAF M/Sgt is quite fond of saying that the USAF is an honorable alternative to military service.) (For those in the back, that was a joke if you didn't catch it.)

What I don't respect is someone with a defeatist attitude who gives up and quits. You can see it in PatiotAR15's attempt to join the Navy and in how he feels about the Nation. He's met with resistance and just gives up, accepting that he'll never be able to change things.

Conservatives gave up the media, education, and politics to the liberals over the last several generations. Now, they're willingly doing it to the military. Yet, those same people who gave up those institutions to the left are the ones bitching the most about the fact that the left has taken them over. They were taken over because of the apathetic, defeatist attitudes of quitters.

I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Testicular Cancer the day after I completed the 12-mile road march necessary to graduate from the U.S. Army's Air Assault School. My body was literally trying to kill me as I did that road march and my left nut was the size of a baseball. I could have quit and nobody would likely have blamed me. I didn't, though. In fact, I helped motivate a young ROTC cadet from MI whose butt was getting kicked by the heat and humidity and we crossed the finish line together. I was a PV2/E-2 the day I was diagnosed. I underwent two surgeries and 81 days of chemo. I could have easily requested a med board and left the Army. I didn't, though. Instead, I was eventually promoted to Sergeant/E-5, deployed to both Kosovo and Afghanistan, and attempted to join 1st SOFD-D (yeah, that's Delta Force) before the asthma I'd developed after chemo finally got the better of me and I had to accept a med board in late summer 2002. I would have made Staff Sergeant/E-6, except I declined orders back to Germany in part so I could deploy to Afghanistan in January 2002 and was, therefore, ineligible for promotion.

There are absolutely other ways to be a productive member of society and many of them are quite honorable. Heck, being a working class taxpayer is a perfectly fine way to live your life. You don't have to be a cop, fireman, dispatcher, politician, scout troop leader, or crazy, horse-loving, redheaded nurse to be a good citizen.

But when all you do is piss and moan about how everything has gone to shit while you did nothing to prevent it, you're not going to get much respect from me. I don't respect quitters.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:58:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SiVisPacem] [#29]
View Quote

Other than criticize, what have you done to stop the spread of the diseases you blame for the downfall of society?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:17:34 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Became purse swinging thread - but you already guessed that.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:24:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#31]

Other than criticize, what have you done to stop the spread of the diseases you blame for the downfall of society?
View All Quotes

So if I had joined the military... gotten the same kind of job I'm working at now... but instead for the military... would that somehow "count"? Because you seem to imply that having the US military as the signer of your check... would satisfy your demand that I "do something".

And frankly... their motivation matters. Someone who joins the military but doesn't give a fuck about it, and its just a job for him... is really not that different from someone who just goes and works for the post office.
Or are you going to sing the praises of the "Communism will win" Air Cadet?

If merely having a job that provides some kind of service to our country or community counts... then I've definitely done that.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:24:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Let's not forget those mid-level Os and NCOs that see the writing on the wall and know that continued service is not within their goals anymore. Feeling betrayed by the higher ups and organization they once loved so dearly.

As they say, you either die a hero, or live long enough to... yeah
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:30:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#33]
Originally Posted By Devilfox:
Let's not forget those mid-level Os and NCOs that see the writing on the wall and know that continued service is not within their goals anymore. Feeling betrayed by the higher ups and organization they once loved so dearly.

As they say, you either die a hero, or live long enough to... yeah
View Quote
FWIW, I agree Conservatives should still join the military. Problem is, once you reach a certain rank,... the hierarchy becomes more and more political and less meritocratic. At least thats what I've heard from other people on this forum who have served.

The US Government should stop demonizing nationalism and patriotism, and stop bashing Conservatives as "White nationalists" and "Racists" simply for caring about the Constitution or caring about their rights or for not being onboard this disgusting transgender ideology bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:33:45 PM EDT
[#34]
So if I had joined the military... gotten the same kind of job I'm working at now... but instead for the military... would that somehow "count"? Because you seem to imply that having the US military as the signer of your check... would satisfy your demand that I "do something".

And frankly... their motivation matters. Someone who joins the military but doesn't give a fuck about it, and its just a job for him... is really not that different from someone who just goes and works for the post office.

If merely having a job that provides some kind of service to our country or community counts... then I've definitely done that.
View All Quotes

Cool.  You have a job.  Might even pay taxes too.

You avoided his question like it was a recruiter.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:39:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#35]
Originally Posted By FDC:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FDC:

Maybe I just dont want to doxx myself?
Maybe I just dont want to talk about my personal life, because I've seen people on this forum have internet people fuck with them in their personal life... because they made the mistake of doxxing themselves to prove a point.

I will readily admit, I haven't done enough and I should do more.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:10:06 PM EDT
[#36]
So if I had joined the military... gotten the same kind of job I'm working at now... but instead for the military... would that somehow "count"?
View All Quotes
So if I had joined the military... gotten the same kind of job I'm working at now... but instead for the military... would that somehow "count"?

You even manage to weasel out of answering a direct and simple question.  
You also simply stop responding to people when you run out of “outs”.  

You live in a fantasyland where you hide the truth in the shadows and skillfully evade anything that might cause cracks in your carefully constructed false reality.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

I never said you had to join the military. My point all along has been that your not listening to the advice given to you then and not trying to get a waiver prior to having been shot are early indications of your apparent lifelong habit of giving up on the country. You've accepted that the Globohomos have destroyed America. Rather than resist, you offer excuses. You're obviously upset about the direction the country has taken, but you seem to just accept that it's outside your ability to do anything about it. Once again, you've given up without having put up a fight. In my eyes, it's the giving up without a fight which makes you less of a man, not your lack of military service.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:30:50 PM EDT
[#38]

But let's be honest.  It's a pretty low barrier to entry, and you couldn't even meet that standard.  And then you have the gall to make excuses about it, and then sit back and whine about the institution you weren't even qualified to join.  All while criticizing people with much more significant impediments than you, who still found a way to serve.

View All Quotes

Whining about the institution? I was criticizing the US Government.
Or are you talking about my criticism of General Milley!? I'm pretty sure anyone, in their right mind... should call out Milley regardless of their personal background. That turd made assurances to China, that he would have warned them if we attacked them. How was that not treason? But then again, you hate Trump and everyone who votes for him. So your opinion on that matter is biased.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:33:45 PM EDT
[#39]

I never said you had to join the military. My point all along has been that your not listening to the advice given to you then and not trying to get a waiver prior to having been shot are early indications of your apparent lifelong habit of giving up on the country. You've accepted that the Globohomos have destroyed America. Rather than resist, you offer excuses. You're obviously upset about the direction the country has taken, but you seem to just accept that it's outside your ability to do anything about it. Once again, you've given up without having put up a fight. In my eyes, it's the giving up without a fight which makes you less of a man, not your lack of military service.
View All Quotes

In what manner, can I reasonably resist whats happening in the country? Attend protests? Write my congressmen? Call congressmen? Spread the message to people in my circle? I've done some of that. I could have done more. I should do more.  I'm more than open to suggestions of what CAN be done.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:38:55 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

I got shot in the stomach and pistol whipped in the head, causing probably a 10" scar after surgery.

Potato potato.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:42:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brosnarp] [#41]
View Quote

Alternate summary: guys who failed to join the military for various reasons go hard claiming that anyone in now is dying for globohomo, then get dunked on repeatedly.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:59:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Whining about the institution? I was criticizing the US Government.
Or are you talking about my criticism of General Milley!? I'm pretty sure anyone, in their right mind... should call out Milley regardless of their personal background. That turd made assurances to China, that he would have warned them if we attacked them. How was that not treason? But then again, you hate Trump and everyone who votes for him. So your opinion on that matter is biased.

View Quote

Don't make this about me kiddo.  I'm just telling you like it is.

Some people would make up something like bone spurs as an excuse to avoid service.  Some wouldn't.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:04:17 PM EDT
[#44]

Some people would make up something like bone spurs as an excuse to avoid service.  Some wouldn't.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:08:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By brosnarp:

Alternate summary: guys failed to join the military for various reasons go hard claiming that anyone in now is dying for globohomo, then get dunked on repeatedly.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brosnarp:

Alternate summary: guys failed to join the military for various reasons go hard claiming that anyone in now is dying for globohomo, then get dunked on repeatedly.
I wouldn't call going overseas to defend Taiwan "dying for GloboHomo". I hate China, and if they kick things off... we have a legit alliance with Taiwan and I support defending them.
I want China to get their ass kicked.
I am saying that dying for GloboHomo is basically what they're advertising. If the US government puts out messaging stating that America is fighting for a global future, and for increased sexual degeneracy..... why would any one who's normal respond positively to that?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#46]

It's like watching white people checking out that noise in the woods in a Friday the 13th movie. You know what's gonna happen, but you watch anyway.
View Quote
nailed it!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Would you want to fight alongside someone with bone spurs? I know I wouldn't.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:

Would you want to fight alongside someone with bone spurs? I know I wouldn't.
View Quote

I think he’s more of an Admiral Asthma guy.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:55:41 PM EDT
[#49]
I wouldn't call going overseas to defend Taiwan "dying for GloboHomo". I hate China, and if they kick things off... we have a legit alliance with Taiwan and I support defending them.
I want China to get their ass kicked.
I am saying that dying for GloboHomo is basically what they're advertising. If the US government puts out messaging stating that America is fighting for a global future, and for increased sexual degeneracy..... why would any one who's normal respond positively to that?
View Quote

Well good thing we have you as the arbiter to tell us what is an acceptable cause to fight for and what isn't!  Otherwise I might make a mistake and back a play not supported by our resident alpha male super patriot.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:58:09 PM EDT
[#50]

I think he’s more of an Admiral Asthma guy.
View Quote

Okay I laughed.

Page / 13
Top Top