Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2024 5:43:03 PM EDT
My number one tell that a Karen is roaming free in a building is 8.5x11 notes taped up everywhere.

Note in the break room: "Please take your food home every Friday" or "One Snack PER Day!"

Note in the bathroom: "Please replace the paper product rolls when empty"

Note in the utility room "Please dont leave cleaning products on the floor"

I just walked thru a building where there was literally a different colored paper note on every single wall with some Karen bitching about one thing or another with a little smile face at the end of the note.

I knew there was a Karen around and I tried to stay downwind from her as I made by tactical exfil.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:46:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Usually it's that fucking haircut and "Live, Laugh, Love" shit. YMMV.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:48:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Put up a new note next to each note that reads Please stop being a Karen and leaving notes everywhere.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I can distinguish by voice. When it opens it's mouth and I hear condecending liberal screeching then I know to steer clear of the immediate area.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Why would you want to track a Karen? And it's pronounced kuh-REN.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you see a woman with resting bitch face and sun glasses walking into a building from a large SUV that is improperly parked?

Yes, "Live, laugh, love"

The scent (or odor, as it may become) of certain perfumes or lotions. Don't know the names of the products, but when learn to associate those particular smells with those kind of women you will never forget them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:54:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Why would I want to track the Karen’s?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:56:47 PM EDT
[#8]
The Karen Haircut = positive ID.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:59:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:59:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By WackbiscuitThorazine:
My number one tell that a Karen is roaming free in a building is 8.5x11 notes taped up everywhere.

Note in the break room: "Please take your food home every Friday" or "One Snack PER Day!"

I just walked thru a building where there was literally a different colored paper note on every single wall with some Karen bitching about one thing or another with a little smile face at the end of the note.

I knew there was a Karen around and I tried to stay downwind from her as I made by tactical exfil.
View Quote
Wouldn't you want to stay upwind of a Karen?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Lol…anybody that “rescues pets” and thinks abortion should be legal…a good starting point
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Check their job title. If it contains “HR” then you know.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#13]
A visit from the gingerbread man should fix her right up.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:30:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Half of fricken GD are a Karen. They lose their minds and yell at the clouds over a tat, or a funny t-shirt they don’t approve of.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:40:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Apply pumpkin spice OC spray.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#16]
You don't track Karens bru. Karens track you.

Tracking a Karen is stalking in the current year.

YOu seem to be confused with who is the 'hunter' and who is the 'prey' in Karenworld.

Karenworld built the lawfare machine.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:03:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Karens need dick too!

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:36:49 PM EDT
[#18]
SIGNS:

The people who need 'em don't read 'em.

The people who read 'em don't need 'em.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PredatorWhacker:
Half of fricken GD are a Karen. They lose their minds and yell at the clouds over a tat, or a funny t-shirt they don't approve of.
View Quote

Lol! Came here to post this. GD is literally a bunch of threads about being miserable.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:39:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Paddler112:
SIGNS:

View Quote

Damn, that's great! I'm going to print it 8-1/2 x 11 and post it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:40:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By PredatorWhacker:
Half of fricken GD are a Karen. They lose their minds and yell at the clouds over a tat, or a funny t-shirt they don’t approve of.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:42:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Everyone in a position of power at work, including myself, is a man. So fortunately I haven't had to deal with this. It's bad enough dealing with the chickens out front, but at least they know where the line is.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:41:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By WackbiscuitThorazine:

View Quote

I must be the Karen... I had to post a sign in the men's room outline expectations of accuracy when operating short barrelled weapons.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:43:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:44:35 PM EDT
[#25]
The world would be a much better place if more people just minded their own business.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Prius
Black Lives Matter Sticker
Mask while driving by herself w/ gloves on

Fumbling to find phone while I blow diesel exhaust all over them.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:06:45 PM EDT
[#27]
I can tell when I hear someone complaining about about innocuous notes reminding people to act considerate to one another.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:06:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kihn] [#28]
There's been a subtle change in management.

Karen is passively- aggressively peeing on everything.

It's a warning. Only the beginning.

About who is now in charge.

Things are about to change.

Think of it as being a prisoner in Auschwitz. The work is not the important part. Establishing who is large and in charge is the point. And that can only be done by humbling, humiliating and destroying those being taught the lesson. Determing the resisters and those who will bow down. The degree of punishment to be applied. A matter of degree.

Karen is a death cult. THat wants to turn everything into a concentration camp. With Karen and her friends running the place.

40%ers are telling you they will eventually own it all...the burning remains of civilization.

ETA: there will be Kapos.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:20:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#30]
The first key for me is the overuse of the word “literally”.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:25:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By GriswoldGuns:

I must be the Karen... I had to post a sign in the men's room outline expectations of accuracy when operating short barrelled weapons.
View Quote
Do you really think anyone is going to read your sign and think, gee I better be careful and not piss on the seat, Karen?

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:29:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By redfish86:
The first key for me is the overuse of the word “literally”.
View Quote

Yep. That's a big tell.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:29:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ricko1:
Do you really think anyone is going to read your sign and think, gee I better be careful and not piss on the seat, Karen?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ricko1:
Originally Posted By GriswoldGuns:

regerts. It's gonna get worse.

(and this is how you get demands to sit while peeing).
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:36:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By JT_26:
The Karen Haircut = positive ID.
View Quote

Wife had that haircut for a few years and changed it because of the Karen memes.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:48:53 AM EDT
[#35]
It helps if you hang one of their dead carcasses on your perimeter fence every hundred yards or so...or just stick a pitchfork in them and leave them where they lay
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:22:08 AM EDT
[#36]
There is a complicated formula you can follow based on the tensile strength of plus-sized yoga pants - but usually you can just tell.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:30:42 AM EDT
[#37]
And I present to you fine folks, "The Karen!"

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:39:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Waldo:

I limit my interactions with people that aren't known commodities.
View Quote

This^

I show up to work, get my van and GTFO. I get back, police up my shit and GTFO.  There are subtle clues that one may be lurking on the premises but I'm not trying to track it, find it or engage with it in any way.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:03:52 AM EDT
[#40]
There is usually a Yeti,  in the off hand, with a straw, filled with Chick-filet sweet tea.

They do this to keep hydrated ,after all the mouth movement from bitching.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#41]
If she has a husband it tow, he has the look of a beat puppy.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:14:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Paddler112:
SIGNS:

View Quote

That's the truth.

"KEEP RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS"  comes to mind.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:07:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Male Karens' exist too. I ran into one over the weekend.

I have taken my dogs to a local fenced-in baseball field to run almost every day for years. I've spoken to the old-man league that schedules for it about doing it; they are fine with it. There is no signage saying that dogs aren't allowed.

As the wife and I are playing with the dogs a guy on a bike comes up and lets us know there is a dog park nearby and that he thinks dogs aren't allowed in the ball field.

I calmly correct him, pointing out there is no signage and told him to enjoy his ride.

He hits back with "this is for the kids, not dogs, you're not allowed to do this."

I told him to mind his own business.

Then the swearing started. Guy goes full Karen calling me a moron and a jackass.

I Just laughed at him. But it sure soured my mood for a few hours.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By williare:
Wouldn't you want to stay upwind of a Karen?
View Quote

Agreed. Stay upwind.

OP you should try the deviled egg diet.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:10:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Behind every sign is a dumbass who couldn’t use common sense. Throw out old food so the fridge doesn’t stink. Don’t pee on the floor. Don’t be a poor and take all the office snacks home to feed your family.

HR frown on calling someone a dumbass. They prefer signs.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:13:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By fastluck13:
Behind every sign is a dumbass who couldn’t use common sense. Throw out old food so the fridge doesn’t stink. Don’t pee on the floor. Don’t be a poor and take all the office snacks home to feed your family.

HR frown on calling someone a dumbass. They prefer signs.
View Quote

"One Snack PER Day!"
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#47]
The haircut and the voice.  If they are with their husband, he has the look of defeat and surrender.  

I was at Ace Hardware buying lawn fertilizer.  Some Karen gave me a look as she walked by.  Then I saw her pointing at me when she was at the register.  

When I got up to the register the checkout girl was laughing. The Karen complained that I didn't smile and say hello to her.  The checkout girl said she tried to explain that I wasn't an employee, but the Karen kept insisting I was because she saw me in the store once before and I didn't say hello to her then either.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:11:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#48]
Originally Posted By Dumak:

The haircut and the voice.  If they are with their husband, he has the look of defeat and surrender.  

I was at Ace Hardware buying lawn fertilizer.  Some Karen gave me a look as she walked by.  Then I saw her pointing at me when she was at the register.  

When I got up to the register the checkout girl was laughing. The Karen complained that I didn't smile and say hello to her.  The checkout girl said she tried to explain that I wasn't an employee, but the Karen kept insisting I was because she saw me in the store once before and I didn't say hello to her then either.

View Quote

That is hilarious and believable. Its hard to describe but even in offices they do this thing where they walk around making contact with everyone, not completely out of friendliness, but they are almost 'patrolling' and looking for trouble. Like if you are a new person in the building they will make sure to have small talk to figure out who you are
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Waldo:

I limit my interactions with people that aren't known commodities.
View Quote

Forkin' A.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top