Page / 2
Posted: 4/28/2024 4:42:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WILSON]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:45:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Taktiq] [#1]
Yeahhh....I think I wanna see where this one goes *tagged*
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:46:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Old Spice makes a version for guys. Haven't used it but they advertise a lot.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:50:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Craigan] [#3]
Fun fact - many times women's antiperspirants contain more of the active ingredient than mens do.

It will be some aluminum derivative. Usually aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex. Men's can be anywhere from 14 to 17 percent, women's are almost always 17 to 22%.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:53:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Naamah] [#4]
It’s aluminum free and pH balanced for use anywhere (not just underarms). Which means it can be used on the nether regions without causing problems, unlike a lot of other deodorant products. While it was developed for women, it won’t make a man’s dick fall off if he uses it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:54:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't they have a line for dudes? Thought I heard a commercial, maybe I didn't.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I use it and it works.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:56:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I hoped for absurdity and comedy and got logic instead. Im disappointed in where this went.

*untagged*
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By -Kyuss-:
View Quote

Mando

I have gotten a few YouTube ads for it
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

MANDO is a male version.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:58:58 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

They do.  It's called "MANDO".  My guess is that it's the exact same thing with less perfumey smell and different color packaging.  Just market the hell out of it.
I see the commercials constantly on TV.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I have insomnia, the TV commercials play overnight, Mando for men.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:00:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Naamah:
It’s aluminum free and pH balanced for use anywhere (not just underarms). Which means it can be used on the nether regions without causing problems, unlike a lot of other deodorant products. While it was developed for women, it won’t make a man’s dick fall off if he uses it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:00:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Taktiq:
I hoped for absurdity and comedy and got logic instead. Im disappointed in where this went.

*untagged*
View Quote

GD: serious answers to ridiculous questions and ridiculous answers to serious questions
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Gluten is the cause:
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Guys can use it, just pick a non-girly scent.  Or use Mandom, which is their mens line.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:02:43 PM EDT
[#16]
...While it was developed for women, it won’t make a man’s dick fall off if he uses it.
View Quote

But will it make it smell pretty?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#18]
I might be climbing out on a limb but seems that if nether regions require a deodorizer they may need to be avoided.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:14:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By PanzerOfDoom:
I might be climbing out on a limb but seems that if nether regions require a deodorizer they may need to be avoided.
View Quote

Your limb just broke. Going to the gym or other forms of exercise gets things sweaty, hormonal fluctuations can increase body odors at certain times of the month, etc. Doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with them or that they should be avoided.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:17:07 PM EDT
[#20]
I've been using Dr Squatch lately.  No aluminum etc. in it.  It works well at keeping me odor-free as well.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#21]
I have it a shot and it didn’t hold up for me all day. My wife was pretty happy with it though. I switched to using Everyman jack and it’ works well
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#22]
The solid stuff works way better than the gel whatever stuff.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#23]
If you like women… go with Axe

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#24]
You got to wash yo ass
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:36:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Mandom is what you want.

Charles Bronson Mandom Perfum Commercial (1976) RESTORED 16:9 best quality
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#26]
It's aluminum free and pH balanced for use anywhere (not just underarms). Which means it can be used on the nether regions without causing problems, unlike a lot of other deodorant products. While it was developed for women, it won't make a man's dick fall off if he uses it.
View Quote
I've honestly never even thought about putting deodorant anywhere other than my armpits.
You just opened up a whole new world for me. Now I'm going to try it everywhere!
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Mens line is Mando. They are GTG. Sign up for spam from them and they’ll hound you with deals galore . I like their stick products. Never used the cream for your junk products.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:41:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Jezzus OP..
Maybe pick up some cranberry juice while you’re at it..
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:43:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By WILSON:
I've been hearing about how 'great' this new (expensive) 'LUME' deodorant is.  
Anyone know if this stuff is ONLY for women?   Worth the price?  

View Quote

the mangina giving you problems op?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:44:01 PM EDT
[#30]
I used it for awhile on my AT thru-hike. It works pretty well, definitely helped keep the funk down.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Like others have said, Mando is the men’s version and it is the same as lume with different packaging.  I tried it and it worked for about a month and then quit working for me all together.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:46:47 PM EDT
[#32]
I use Little Seed Farm charcoal paste. I always reeked with traditional anti perspirants but this stuff is great and no weird chemicals
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:49:21 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Easy for you to say
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:59:04 PM EDT
[#34]
I’ve used Gillette Sport Gel for the past 15 years or so. They have a very mild scent that isn’t over powering or noticeable. They also don’t leave stains on my clothes while keeping me from smelling or sweating all day. I’m sure it’s full of all kinds of toxic chemicals but so is pretty much everything else in life.

When I was a teen I went through dozens of brands. I remember that Old Spice and Axe gave me a bad rash on my arm pits. Any of the organic or aluminum free brands sucked and left me with stinky, wet arm pits. Never cared for the solid stuff because it left chunks stuck in my arm put hair and stained my clothes. Then all the other stuff like Mitchell’s, Degree, Dove, etc would work for a few weeks or months and then it’s like it quit being effective and I’d start to stink again.

I’m not sure if none of the other brands worked for me or if it more had to do with being a teenager with raging hormones but the Gillette works and I’ve stuck with it.

ETA:

Trimming your arm pit hair will help prevent odors or sweating more than deodorant or anything else. I shave my ballsack every 2-3 days and once every 3-4 weeks I’ll run a trimmer with a guard over my pubic bush and arm pits. It helps keep everything dry, clean and odor free. And I don’t leave 6” curly cock hairs all over public toilets and urinals like you other nasty fucks.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:01:37 PM EDT
[#35]
A sweaty pussy is a badge of honor for some fellas.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Ah yes, how to smell better (naked) before the deed…have sex in the shower.

Save money and profit
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:08:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By H1Mech:

ETA:

Trimming your arm pit hair will help prevent odors or sweating more than deodorant or anything else. I shave my ballsack every 2-3 days and once every 3-4 weeks I’ll run a trimmer with a guard over my pubic bush and arm pits. It helps keep everything dry, clean and odor free. And I don’t leave 6” curly cock hairs all over public toilets and urinals like you other nasty fucks.

View Quote

Gentlemen, take note…
Every once in a while, something useful gets posted in GD.
Today is that day.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:14:49 PM EDT
[#38]
In a pinch I've worn Secret before,  I survived and don't desire same sex intercourse. When you haven't had a port of call or you overnight at your lay-dies house and raw dog it to work the next day.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By H1Mech:
I’ve used Gillette Sport Gel for the past 15 years or so.

ETA:

View Quote

So what youre saying is, Gillette sport makes you gay.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:28:22 PM EDT
[#40]
are you now a lady since you used it?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By BoneB1B:

Easy for you to say
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BoneB1B:

Easy for you to say
beat repeatedly.

Originally Posted By H1Mech

ETA:

Trimming your arm pit hair will help prevent odors or sweating more than deodorant or anything else. I shave my ballsack every 2-3 days and once every 3-4 weeks I'll run a trimmer with a guard over my pubic bush and arm pits. It helps keep everything dry, clean and odor free. And I don't leave 6" curly cock hairs all over public toilets and urinals like you other nasty fucks.

And, that's why I leave my guns out but my beard trimmer locked up

thread legal

I've been using the horse lady deodorant. I thought for years that putting aluminum powder on your moisties was a dumb idea, but I would rather be retardeder than stink more.

This stuff seems to work pretty well, smell decent, and about the mid range of price.

I also wonder if I would have less of a bald spot if I hadn't used soap, common, all-in-one shave shit shower all those years, too. Who knew the gays got it right with taking care of your skin? (shrugs)
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:36:33 PM EDT
[#42]
It's a secret.  String enough for a man, but made for a woman.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:43:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:46:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Please, whatever you do, don't put it on with a paint roller. I have lost track of the number of times I've had to leave a restaurant, mid-meal, or other venues, due to being very allergic to chemical scents. I realize it's MY issue to handle, but some (many!) people put on their stinky stuff so thick I am genuinely surprised that I can't see it, like an aura.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:38:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Naamah: it won’t make a man’s dick fall off if he uses it.
View Quote

Thank God I was worried about that, I’d be 10lbs lighter.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

yep. Same business, but they do have a men’s line now I just can’t remember the name of it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:44:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Taktiq:

*untagged*
View Quote

The night is young
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#49]
I use Hume Unscented
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:48:51 PM EDT
[#50]
I tried it. I thought it smelled worse than my bo.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top