Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2024 4:14:58 PM EDT
What is Kona Blue? The proposed Las Vegas UFO technology program unveiled
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:16:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Local stations doing better reporting than the large networks? Love to see it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:04:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Good news clip. That's an older interview with Kelleher as I've seen it before, but still good. Seems like the new info is that they now name the program.

The proposed program was attempting to get access to the UAP programs or materials but was shut down. Not a surprise. They don't want others playing in their sandbox.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 11:11:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 11:31:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Utahshooting] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brass:
Interesting how mentioning the US having possession of at least one UFO was allowed to be put in a book by the censors.   Then again, I'd never heard of the book until just this video clip.

It might be a more interesting book to read now with the Kona Blue papers to go with it to fill in blanks.

View Quote

My understanding is that the people who wrote the book were never officially read in to the Program or given access to the materials. As a result, there is no hurdle of an NDA or other legal document they need to overcome.  

The whole point of Kona Blue was that Senate majority leader Harry Reid was crafty enough to learn of the "Program's" existence and as a member of the Gang of 8, quite rightly wanted to have oversight.  

Rather than a frontal assault, he attempted a back door approach.  He got funding for AAWSAP and along with Bigelow, came very close to wrestling away some materials from the Program. Kona Blue was their attempt to create a waived USAP program to receive the materials.

Supposedly, Bigelow even spent his own money building a suitable SCIF at his Nevada plant in preparation for receiving materials of some kind.  At least one Defense contractor who was in possession of materials was persuaded by Reid and preparations were well underway.  The authors of the book were on the Reid/Bigelow Team.  

In the end, they got the rug pulled out from underneath them by SES staff who are the keepers of the keys. There is speculation that as a consolation, Reid was given a short briefing on the Program, focusing on why it must remain hidden, even from the gang of 8. This explains his careful wording towards the end of his life where he pushed hard for disclosure but was very careful when it came to answering questions about what he actually knew to be true versus speculation.

His willingness to stay quiet had its limits though. If you remember when DoD tried to disavow AATIP and specifically Elizondo's role, Reid came to Lou's defense and publicly confirmed AATIP's existence/charter and Lou's role as Director. He shut them down quick on that point, which allowed the disclosure movement to gain steam.  You might say he pulled the rug out from them on their plan to deny what AATIP' was and to marginalize Elizondo.  Reid had his revenge so to speak and there was nothing they could do as AATIP was not the Program and therefore not subject to their direct oversight.  

Was never a fan of Harry Reid but on this issue, he was a stand up guy.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 3:10:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#5]
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 3:17:02 PM EDT
[#6]

I think a big aspect of this is Bigelow Aerospace wanting access to all materials Lockheed has, and are being denied, so the new strategy is to blow the whole system public to even the playing field when it comes to Raytheon/Boeing/Lockheed running everything aerospace due to information gleamed from non-terrestrial sources by the .gov but only shared with Lockheed and friends.

View Quote

Seems hypocritical as Fugal has said when he bought SWR that Bigelow refuses to share any of his findings with them
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 3:27:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Utahshooting] [#7]

I think a big aspect of this is Bigelow Aerospace wanting access to all materials Lockheed has, and are being denied, so the new strategy is to blow the whole system public to even the playing field when it comes to Raytheon/Boeing/Lockheed running everything aerospace due to information gleamed from non-terrestrial sources by the .gov but only shared with Lockheed and friends.

View Quote

That's a big piece of the disclosure movement that is often overlooked. New tech and their political supporters want their piece of the financial pie.

They argue why does Lockheed, Boeing and Raytheon get all the funding and they don't, particularly when they are better situated to make progress?

Sort of like Space X eclipsing "Old Space" to where it is downright embarrassing to see the stark difference in technology and cost.  1/10th the cost per kg to orbit is a big difference.

ETA: If Coulthart is correct and the U.S has spent $3 trillion on the Program, that explains the push to allow others to get involved.  $$$$$
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 3:53:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 4:40:56 PM EDT
[#9]

I think it's to help fuel the fire to push for full Disclosure.

View Quote

That may be a secondary effect but I've never seen anything from Bigelow that makes me think he's interested in getting info out there. I think he'd be perfectly happy being Lockheed and stonewalling people who want to know what all is being withheld. Just my opinion
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 5:01:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#10]
Link Posted: Yesterday 4:37:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Isnt ben rich the one who said if you've thought about it, we've already done it? In regards to space travel and anti-grav tech.
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:17:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
Isnt ben rich the one who said if you've thought about it, we've already done it? In regards to space travel and anti-grav tech.
View Quote

The D in IRAD is development. $3 Trillion buys a lot of development.
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:52:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#13]
Link Posted: Yesterday 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Bigelow has been the most chatty in public regarding UFO and paranormal topics.  Ben Rich (Former CEO Lockheed) made some rather outstanding comments, but the rest of the industry has stayed silent, with the Pentagon coming in last on that list and a few names in the middle but behind Bigelow and Rich, there's a big drop in amount of airtime/statements made.

View Quote

Can't remember where I saw it, was on some YouTube uap rabbit hole but they said they next round of hearings will have testimony directly from some of David Grusch's witnesses this time
Top Top