Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:33:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: st0newall] [#1]
i have this one

saw this one in a punk shop in dc years ago
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Saw a lady with the "mega milk" t-shirt on the tram at Denver International Airport lol
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:44:43 PM EDT
[#3]
The lack of ability to iron is the most offensive  trend in this thread.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:49:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got this one. Aside from an "FJB" one I really don't have any other offensive shirts.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dupemaster:
I went to a steel panther show last night.

Off color is putting it lightly for most of the shirts I saw.

Just don’t let your fellow arfcommer pick the shirt out for your 10 year old son…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/24268/IMG_6028_jpeg-3200417.JPG
View Quote

We'll yeah, it's a Steel Panther concert.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:54:23 PM EDT
[#6]
A truck stop had a couple of naked fat people facing one another that said mission impossible
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:54:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Subnet:
Rock shows are perfectly acceptable places to wear "off color" t-shirts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dupemaster:
I went to a steel panther show last night.

Off color is putting it lightly for most of the shirts I saw.

Just don't let your fellow arfcommer pick the shirt out for your 10 year old son  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/24268/IMG_6028_jpeg-3200417.JPG
Rock shows are perfectly acceptable places to wear "off color" t-shirts.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:57:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Not really offensive , my favorite shirt my son gave me .

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:

Many people are. They feel the need to prove to society that they "don't give a fuck". IME, they're usually the type who become violent or start shouting "I'll go to jail over this!" if disrespected in some way.
View Quote

Reminds me of the people who show up for a court date wearing dirty/trashy clothes (sweat pants/shirt, hoodies, pajamas, beat up clothes, sports apparel) while also reeking of weed or booze is astounding. Definitely sells the idea "I don't give a fuck". Probably why you have a court date in the first place.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:14:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't pay attention to loud T-shirts.  I notice band shirts.  Maybe I'm not at Walmart enough.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:22:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
No sir, it started with boomers.

https://i.imgur.com/r641Oxv.jpeg

Ironically that's probably the most offensive thing you could probably wear now, besides a shirt that had the N slur on it.
View Quote

I wonder what the reaction would be if this shirt was worn at a a anti - Israel protest?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't pay attention to what other men wear.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:42:55 PM EDT
[#13]
OP wasn’t around during the “Big Johnson” days I guess. Disgusting t shirts been around a while.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:02:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mike_48] [#14]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:
Back in college, circa 1981, somebody gave me a "The hell with the mountains, show me your Busch" t-shirt. It went home in my luggage for Christmas, and my mother cut it up for dusters.

I just looked online. Unbelievably, 43 years later you can still buy that stupid shit. Lots of FJB variations on trucks, but for whatever reason you almost never see that kind of thing in public around here.
View Quote
Woman friend of mine from the early 80s had a similar one that said "If you like my mountains, you'll love my Busch".  She was rather attractive and also worked for Anheuser-Busch.  

Edit:  just checked, it's still available everywhere.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:06:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scalped] [#15]
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:
Last year I took my kid to a birthday party.

An adult, and parent to the kid whose party it was, was wearing a hat that said "Show me your butthole".

It takes a special kind of white trash to think that's a reasonable thing to wear to something like that.

To the bar on a Friday night....whatever, but so many trashy fucks around here think they are being cool when they are really just showing how much they breathe through their mouths.
View Quote

Was there perhaps a kitty on his hat?

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Link please
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:16:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By HDLS:
Freedom is scary for some.
View Quote

Who said we want them banned or made illegal?

If you want everyone to immediately think you are white trash go for it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:17:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: watgar] [#18]
Originally Posted By ToledoXJ:
None.  I see that stuff on car window decals a lot
View Quote

This .

Worst one I've seen is a rear window sticker that said "crotch goblins up in this bitch" or something like that. I was like wow

ETA forgot to add this vehicle was parked in a pre school parking lot

ETA 2
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:26:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By GreatWaputi:
A couple of years ago I got called to jury duty and there was a guy there with a shirt that said, "Fuck you, you fucking fuck."

View Quote

Sounds like a great way to get held in contempt of court and spend some time in jail.

I recall a judge in TX throwing someone in jail for showing up to court in sweatpants with something like "bootylicious" written on the back of them.

I regularly see obscene t-shirts and bumper stickers nowadays. When I was a kid (90s) you might see an occasional "Big Johnson" tee or bumper sticker like "How's my driving? Call 1-800-EAT-S$&@", that was it.

Our culture is circling the drain
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#20]
I haven't looked in years, but back in the 90's there were Death and Black metal band shirts that you could get in the mail that would probably get you thrown out of places or even arrested these days.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:36:27 PM EDT
[#21]
I had one that was a phony law office, “The Law Office of Dewey, Cheetum & Howe” under that was “for all your legal needs”
A co worker has this one,
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:38:29 PM EDT
[#22]
found this photo years ago

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By watgar:

This .

Worst one I've seen is a rear window sticker that said "crotch goblins up in this bitch" or something like that. I was like wow

ETA forgot to add this vehicle was parked in a pre school parking lot

ETA 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ2Ades0ZSE
View Quote

I saw a doctored in-n-out-burger bumper sticker that said in-er-butt-urge.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:07:50 PM EDT
[#24]
I had this t-shirt in high school:

Was wearing it when they were doing pictures for all the different "clubs". I sat in the back (but we were on bleachers in the gym), and it was very easy to see in the yearbook.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#25]
My wife is a teacher. Many years ago she has a parent show up for a conference with a T shirt with the Trix rabbit on it, with the saying underneath - "Silly fag, dicks are for chicks".

That says classy on so many ways!
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:14:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Anybody remember "Big Johnson" t-shirts in the 80s and 90s? 'Cause I do.

It's not a new phenomenon, anyway.

With that out of the way, "Look at me being edgy" t-shirts do get a bit tiresome. No one (at least not me, anyway) is suggesting outlawing them or anything ridiculous like that. Free speech works both ways, though - it is kind of douchey and low-class to wear that stuff to the grocery store, or whatever.

It also kind of helps, if you can read a room. Like...I'm not going to get much in the way of angry confrontation or drama for wearing my "Kill a Commie for Mommy" t-shirt around here (to the contrary, it's more likely to get a laugh and a thumbs up), but I'm still not wearing it at the office. Or somebody's church. Or at "back to school" night. Or on any trips to San Francisco. But I'll wear it at a gun range, or at a HTF gathering, or whatever.

Time and a place, and all that.
View Quote

Hell, I bought 2 last year.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By SPECTRE:
Had one of these back in the early 80s, wasn’t allowed to wear it to school though.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/9341/IMG_1521_jpeg-3200399.JPG
View Quote

That is a blast from the past! I saw some bumper stickers back in the day that had that on it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:21:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:

I don't expect anything from anybody. That way I'm never disappointed.

Your other assumptions to "prove your point" is lame.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
Originally Posted By macman37:

Are you expecting high fives for it…? Kids see that, or are you that guy who swears in front of kids because “they’re gonna hear it somewhere anyway”?

I don't expect anything from anybody. That way I'm never disappointed.

Your other assumptions to "prove your point" is lame.

Whatever, tacky bro.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:22:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By HemiPowrd:
On a kid yesterday "Unfollow Yourself".
View Quote

My son has that shirt, its from a Christian band and has to do with following Christ and not your own ideas
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:23:36 PM EDT
[#30]
When I was a teen in the 90s I had a bunch of big Johnson and No Fear shirts.

This is what I have now.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:26:52 PM EDT
[#31]
A kid in the 70s wore a Makin’ Bacon t-shirt to high school.  The principal made him go home and change it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:28:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Wearing this right now. It gets a of of double-takes and laughs.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:31:09 PM EDT
[#33]
I remember when I was younger the most racy shirts you saw were the "Big Johnson" and Co-ed Naked series which are pretty tame to what you see now. Also the Calvin pissing on different things stickers.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Antisocial1:
Was at a high school event and saw a girl wearing a hoodie that said "Dead pedos don't reoffend"

They are not all lost...
View Quote

Probably from Goose Nest on Facebook. He has some funny pedo related stuff, like "PewPew all pedos"
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:37:21 PM EDT
[#35]
“Don’t be a cunt” and “this is my only shirt that doesn’t have cum on it”

Both were out with a girlfriend

Detestable
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:37:29 PM EDT
[#36]
I like to wear more subtle versions of these things. Like this:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:37:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By DMG-LDS:

I wonder what the reaction would be if this shirt was worn at a a anti - Israel protest?
View Quote
I don't think you'd get too far wearing a swastika shirt anywhere now, but doing it in London in the 70's isn't much better. Reasonably,  anybody middle aged or elderly at that point would have still remembered when hitler bombed the shit out of them. People just weren't as sensitive back then. Britbongs would probably throw you in jail for it now.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:44:18 PM EDT
[#38]
My cousin used to have a pretty funny shirt that said “Oedipus: The Original Mother Fucker”

I don’t think he ever wore it out in public though
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#39]
I enjoy humorous t-shirts. When wearing my t-shirt that says “My Governor is an IDIOT” I get treated like a rock star in WA and OR. The rare occasion it offends somebody, they don’t have the balls to say anything and I think to myself…mission accomplished.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:05:43 PM EDT
[#40]
This was unintentional but worth mentioning. I don’t wear “edgy” t-shirts, I’m a little old for that, and at the same time am really careful about what stickers I put on my truck. I listen to a lot of music so am careful not to use stickers that a cop might associate with drug use so they don’t have an excuse to go on a fishing exhibition. The Grateful Dead is my favorite band, so to keep it subtle just have a sticker of Jerry Garcia’s handprint on my truck (and I have it on t-shirts). Jerry cut off a finger when he was a kid, so his handprint is somewhat unique. I grew up in the northeast and lived in California where it’s not an uncommon sticker….but the Dead are not nearly as popular in Texas. Nobody knows what it is, and I’ve been approached and called out multiple times by strangers for having a “vulgar” sticker on my truck. They think it’s a “two in the pink, one on the stink” sticker. I tell them it’s a Jerry Garcia sticker but they’ve had no idea who I was talking about.

On my truck…
Attachment Attached File

One of my t-shirts
Attachment Attached File

Along the same lines, just to show how far the left has fallen from their “anti-government counterculture” mentality to a “big government statist” mentailty, I was questioned about this t-shirt at two Dead & Co. shows last summer. I bought it because I’m on the FBI’s Terror Watch list so wear it when I fly. Both times I was asked about the t-shirt I was met with negative reactions. One woman actually said, “I can’t believe you’d wear that to a Dead show”. WTF? Apparently hippies don’t like it when you question the government anymore.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:06:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:

Whenever I see a grown man wearing a graphic tee with a "funny" saying on it, I automatically assume they have a double digit IQ.

View Quote
Well, you know what assuming does. Unless you have a double-digit IQ.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:11:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By bjkb1f:
Saw a guy at my daughter's soccer tournament yesterday wearing a shirt that said "it's not a beard, it's a saddle."

Real nice attire for a kids event.
View Quote
The first time my daughter was asked on a date the boy had a T-shirt that said I'm not wearing underwear. He had the tenacity to ask her out in front of me and I told him to go home and put some underwear on and then ask her. She was embarrassed of me.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:20:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sandbowl1980] [#43]
I've got 2 t-shirts that has," Kills Jihad On Contact on them with a suppressed M-4 below the words.

Just did a search and apparently they are politically incorrect now

Now everything has STOPS Jihad On Contact
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:11:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Oldgold:
OP wasn’t around during the “Big Johnson” days I guess. Disgusting t shirts been around a while.
View Quote

Or Coed Naked, and Bear Whiz Beer.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:
Saw a guy at the beach with a hot pink t shirt with poorly drawn Godzillas all over it.

Tackiest thing I've ever seen. I immediately ordered one

https://media-assets.grailed.com/prd/listing/45971463/7cde347a4b12451188994244eec4955b
View Quote

Beach wear? Hell yeah!
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Antisocial1:
Was at a high school event and saw a girl wearing a hoodie that said "Dead pedos don't reoffend"

They are not all lost...
View Quote

Maybe a warning to the teachers?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:21:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By MrKandiyohi:
A kid in the 70s wore a Makin’ Bacon t-shirt to high school.  The principal made him go home and change it.
View Quote

I was in high school and a guy wore a "Makin' bacon in Kentucky " t shirt to school. The dean told him to either go home and change or turn it inside out. He went home. Didn't come back for the rest of the day.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:25:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Saw a 300lb black woman wearing a "Black Dicks Matter" t-shirt at Costco a few weeks ago.

Idiocracy is here.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:31:28 PM EDT
[#49]
I haven’t seen this one..

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Advtrbound:
I'm wearing a t-shirt with a huge American flag on the back. It says "Back to back world War champs".
View Quote

That’s not off color, it’s just flat out true.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top