Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2023 11:09:52 PM EDT
I ordered a prefolded pocket square and didn't like it. It was a white straight across one for my tux. It looked too narrow in the pocket and too thin, looked like a piece of paper folded over.

I have a silk one that i could never fold just right.  I said the hell with it and ironed it with some starch and folded it so it would sit wider in the pocket.  It looks good now and looks a little thicker.

I only wear a tux every 2-3 years so good enough for me but anyone have a better way with pocket squares?

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:05:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BigFatDog] [#1]
I’ve done the “fluff and stuff” with silk since I outgrew the 3 pack of monogrammed pre-folded initialed pocket squares and clip on ties from the Sears and Roebuck catalog.

A slightly imperfect tied bow tie with a gridded and stuffed square it the way to go.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:37:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Kent Wang

A great source for pocket squares. Leaned about it here on this sub forum. Hand rolled.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 4:59:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Amazon Product
  • Product Dimensions - 4.8 x 3.5 x 0.04 Inches, It can be used with different sized pocket squares. With smaller size pocket squares you can use one or two of the openings instead of all three.

Top Top