BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Shadow Government (Page 1 of 2)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/28/2024 2:23:29 PM EDT
I’ve come to believe that there is a shadow government
Running our country. Hear me out before you call me a kook.

Several presidents tried to warn us. Kennedy made a reference of an unseen government within the government. Reagan also tried to warn us on unelected
Government officials behind the curtain and was called senile. Eisenhower warned of the military industrial complex but who ran that if not the president?

Many conservatives flip when elected and we call them rinos but what made them go off the rails?

All democrats fallow the same script down to the local dog catcher. Many sheriffs run on a conservative platform then do what they promised they wouldn’t do.

My question to GD is what do you think? Am I just a conspiracy theorist or dose this have merit?

And if this has merit what can be done about it if anything?

I’m interested in what you think so I’m going to read your thoughts instead of posting.
So am I nuts?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#1]
This just occurred to you?  

Regulation without representation.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:27:33 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a humongous bureaucracy. It's not as hidden as most people think.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:29:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SDGlock23] [#3]
Our country keeps going downhill because the people who are actually in control always keep power.  Voting doesn't work, if it did, they wouldn't let us do it.

Who (what group of people) can you never criticize?  Who creates the biggest stink when called out?  Think about it...

The President is a face and a puppet to blame, that's it.  Media keeps us distracted so that we (speaking very broadly) stay uninformed and distracted.

Look at everything going on in this country, if the people running it actually cared anything about what America is, it wouldn't be happening. Those running it aren't loyal to the USA, it's obvious because they're trying to turn America into a 3rd world country.  What group of people have loads of power and control in this country, yet aren't loyal to it (they're about 2% of the population) and largely hold dual citizenship?  There's your answer.

(Hint: they run the media, they love creating degeneracy and they're deeply embedded in both Rep. and Dem parties... and you can never criticize them and get away with it.)
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:30:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:34:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:35:03 PM EDT
[#6]
It's not a conspiracy.  The executive branch is filled with leftist bureaucrats that will never be rooted out by any incoming administration.  Regulatory agencies routinely reinterpret laws to create new rules and regulations that dramatically increase their power.  The only way to prevent that is for the agencies to be eliminated entirely.  It will never happen though.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:39:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Things are not as they appear.  The truth is so unbelievable that almost no one would believe it/understand it if it was completely revealed in full.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:48:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I think Trump understands the depth of corruption and the damage that unelected people making the rules up as they go.

I'd be surprised if he shuts down any less than 20 agencies.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ACEB36TC:
I think Trump understands the depth of corruption and the damage that unelected people making the rules up as they go.

View Quote
Like he did last time?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:54:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: larledge] [#10]
Deleted
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:57:15 PM EDT
[#11]
100%.

No one makes this many stupid decisions without an agenda.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Conspiracy tin foil hat lazy research from underachievers

Trust the science from the pros same with your all your reality constructs and evening news.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:02:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: C3H5N3O9] [#13]

View Quote

That's not going to happen friendo.  A lot of those agencies were created to execute the laws enacted by Congress.  He'd need a legislative branch willing to change those laws, and a judicial branch willing to squash the endless lawfare that would occur.  Too many legislators are interested in staying in office to pad their bank accounts.  Too many judges are interested in legislating from the bench to further the agenda.  At the end of the day though, politics is downstream from culture, and Americans are getting the government they demand.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:03:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Before you'd be called a conspiracy theorist for believing such things.

Now you'll be called anti-semitic instead.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:04:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:05:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Anyone, at this point, who thinks that our nation is NOT run by a shadow government is a fucking retard…
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Don't worry Plebs. Those are all lies.

I'm from the Federal Government and I'm here to Help.

😃

Say, anyone wanna go to a Pro-America protest?

😉
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:26:18 PM EDT
[#19]
OP, 87% of the members here agree with you, myself included.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:26:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Doubt we'll ever see a stud president unafraid of eventual liberal reciprocity from stacking a higher number of conservative judges to the USSC. Until then, expect more of the same. Plan accordingly.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:30:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By SDGlock23:
Our country keeps going downhill because the people who are actually in control always keep power.  Voting doesn't work, if it did, they wouldn't let us do it.

Who (what group of people) can you never criticize?  Who creates the biggest stink when called out?  Think about it...

The President is a face and a puppet to blame, that's it.  Media keeps us distracted so that we (speaking very broadly) stay uninformed and distracted.

Look at everything going on in this country, if the people running it actually cared anything about what America is, it wouldn't be happening. Those running it aren't loyal to the USA, it's obvious because they're trying to turn America into a 3rd world country.  What group of people have loads of power and control in this country, yet aren't loyal to it (they're about 2% of the population) and largely hold dual citizenship?  There's your answer.

(Hint: they run the media, they love creating degeneracy and they're deeply embedded in both Rep. and Dem parties... and you can never criticize them and get away with it.)
View Quote

This is no lie. Be careful though, or Aimless will ban you.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:30:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By stevelish:

View Quote

I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:34:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#23]
Originally Posted By stevelish:

View Quote

The Taxation without Representation thing is fitting. Since this "shadow government" is in the shadows, people don't know the individuals, it could be partially foreign intelligence driven. The UK foreign minister was in washington DC this month shilling the spending package congress voted on.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#24]
OP is a kook.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:40:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dump1567] [#26]
Go watch the Tucker interview with Joe Rogan.  He talks about this very thing, and it's verified by higher-ups he knows.  Basically, our elected officials live in fear of these people due to blackmail and other things.

I've also seen videos that states this has been going on since WWII.  When the real power people who all lived in the same DC neighborhoods would get together for parties and make policy.  

I believe it.  And unfortunately, there's really nothing that can be done.  Presidents and politicians come and go.  These people are there forever.  And through there same blackmail and intimidation tactics, they have control over MSM, Big Tech, & Corporate America.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:47:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By SAE:
OP is a kook.
View Quote

How so? Are you saying this isn’t happening?
Please share your insights.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:49:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Didn't General Milley pretty much admit this when he explained how the shadow government assured China they would warn them if the purported commander in chief tried to hurt the CCP?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:53:28 PM EDT
[#29]
I think having a President who works 2 hours a day, often doesn't know where he is and barely maintains control of his bowels is proof enough that there are some other execs in charge.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:53:57 PM EDT
[#30]
The 4th Branch of Government. The IC or Intelligence Community. That and unionized government bureaucracy.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:58:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:
Didn't General Milley pretty much admit this when he explained how the shadow government assured China they would warn them if the purported commander in chief tried to hurt the CCP?
View Quote

There's been numerous other examples before that. Look at how Lerner's IRS acted with impunity in their treatment of political opposition (aka non-liberals). Or more recently w/ John Brennan and his instructions for Central Agency turds to obstruct Trump's then incoming presidency. Too many people forget shit like this.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:01:06 PM EDT
[#32]
All one has to do to know OP isn't a kook is look at the current president.

There is no way, no fucking imaginable way, none, zip zero nada, that senile old clown is in charge of running anything more than the white house freezer ice cream selections.

None.

Anyone thinking otherwise needs to get their head checked.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:10:12 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Military/Veterans

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#34]
"What if...?" The Plain Truth With Judge Andrew Napolitano
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:26:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Yes it exists and as others have pointed out it's not as shadowy as many believe. Its mostly just unelected bureaucrats. The only point of real debate is how much regulatory capture there is. That's when you have people going back and forth between enormous multinational corporations and the bureaucracies intended to regulate them.

And it's not going to go away until tens of thousands of these people start being horrifically killed by angry mobs. Neither the executive, legislative or judicial branches of government has much power to affect these bureaucracies. So as long as they keep the stinking corn fed masses supplied with cheap 🌽 they have nothing to worry about.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:28:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By AmericaJr:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQJHTJlW0bM
View Quote

This was eye opening but the question remains,
Are the politicians doing this to us on their own
Or are they being told to make it happen?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

I think you need more Jewish space lasers in your life.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:44:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:
Yes it exists and as others have pointed out it's not as shadowy as many believe. Its mostly just unelected bureaucrats. The only point of real debate is how much regulatory capture there is. That's when you have people going back and forth between enormous multinational corporations and the bureaucracies intended to regulate them.

And it's not going to go away until tens of thousands of these people start being horrifically killed by angry mobs. Neither the executive, legislative or judicial branches of government has much power to affect these bureaucracies. So as long as they keep the stinking corn fed masses supplied with cheap  they have nothing to worry about.
View Quote
Exactly. We live in an oligarchical corporatist state now.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:46:09 PM EDT
[#39]
It's plainly obvious. The easy thing is to look at Biden and ask yourself is this person actually making the decisions? If you have any sense whatsoever, the answer is clearly no. So then who is making the decisions and controlling things? Is it some underling staffers trying to keep up appearances propping up a senile old man? I don't think so.

I think there are unelected people who control the government. The real question is how far back does it go?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:48:18 PM EDT
[#40]
As a former animal control officer where did "dog catcher" somehow become a political position?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By KnightStick:

Military/Veterans

View Quote

Lol, really? GTF back to DU, troll.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:56:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By DDinCo:

And if this has merit what can be done about it if anything?

View Quote
You want to butt heads with the Club of Rome and the committee of 300? Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By jackthom8:
Before you'd be called a conspiracy theorist for believing such things.

Now you'll be called anti-semitic instead.
View Quote

Considering the 4th reply to the OP was blatantly anti-Semitic, does that really surprise you?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:02:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By GreenGoose:
Things are not as they appear.  The truth is so unbelievable that almost no one would believe it/understand it if it was completely revealed in full.
View Quote

Say more
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:03:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By crownvic96:
Like he did last time?
View Quote

Maybe not but I like the idea of a vindictive President.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:06:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Shifty_One:
https://i.imgur.com/L5nza8m.gif
View Quote

I loved that show. Too bad it was cancelled* after Appa made fun of Chicoms in the last season. Go figure.

*newspeak is 'not renewed'
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:06:33 PM EDT
[#48]
My guess...the carrot or the stick.
On one hand they endlessly try and ruin you...your family and friends.
The other...insider stock tips...fancy parties and sexual license.

Only a very few of the population could make it through that and stay a Patriot.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#49]
All you have to do is look at the EPA or ATF that make up their own laws and change them as they see fit to understand there is a undercurrent of shit in Government.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Sorry for the run on sentence .
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Shadow Government (Page 1 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top