Site Notices
Shadow Government (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:09:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Keymaster4225:

Considering the 4th reply to the OP was blatantly anti-Semitic, does that really surprise you?
View Quote

It’s no more anti-semitic to recognize the truth in what he said than it is racist to acknowledge who commits the most murder in this country. The facts don’t lie.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:10:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:
Didn't General Milley pretty much admit this when he explained how the shadow government assured China they would warn them if the purported commander in chief tried to hurt the CCP?
View Quote

Ignore kooks.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:12:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Presidents come and go.  There is a reason that Washington DC is surrounded by massive government contractors like Lockheed Martin that love having guys like Comey the Clown James Comey on their board as well as a lot of high ranking members of the military and past administrations.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:14:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SAE:
OP is a kook.
View Quote

op is a fellow kook
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:19:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:
Yes it exists and as others have pointed out it's not as shadowy as many believe. Its mostly just unelected bureaucrats.
View Quote

No it is not mostly the bureaucrats. The real control is held by the vicious and those capable of lethality. It must be so since the glue of corruption isn't enough to hold it together alone.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:23:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
You want to butt heads with the Club of Rome and the committee of 300? Good luck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Originally Posted By DDinCo:

And if this has merit what can be done about it if anything?

You want to butt heads with the Club of Rome and the committee of 300? Good luck.

So your saying we should just accept it?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:23:22 PM EDT
[#7]
The last four years has been Obama's 3rd term.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:25:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: crownvic96] [#8]
JFC the amount of accounts within the last couple years being totes tarded in this thread is not sus at all lol
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Mabgrac:
View Quote

Barry is a puppet like Joe.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:26:49 PM EDT
[#10]
The last four years has been Obama's 3rd China's term.
View Quote

Fixed.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:29:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#11]

So your saying we should just accept it?
View Quote
No, but besides educating people there isn't much you can do right now on an individual level, except maybe having lots of kids. Enough people have to both recognize the issue and be willing to do something about it, before anything can be done about it. I hope one day America can fee itself from the shackles of globalism, but that might not happen in our lifetimes, if it does at all.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:36:29 PM EDT
[#12]
'The Truth, when you finally chase it down, is almost always far worse than your darkest visions and fears.' - Hunter S. Thompson

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By sprtpilot:

No it is not mostly the bureaucrats. The real control is held by the vicious and those capable of lethality. It must be so since the glue of corruption isn't enough to hold it together alone.
View All Quotes
Yes it exists and as others have pointed out it's not as shadowy as many believe. Its mostly just unelected bureaucrats.

That's something thats coming more and more into the open. My understanding is that if you're gathering power you are invited to a party or 2 where you are offered extremely illegal and disgusting party favors. Underage sex slaves being the big thing. Either you do what they offer you and you're part of the system with all the dangers and privileges thereof.

Or you turn them down and they do their best to shuffle you off into irrelevance.

Photos and video of someone blitzed out of their mind on narcotics railing a 12 year old girl, or boy proves to be a pretty effective way of maintaining control. Even when the guy organizing said parties goes down in flames and is sloppily murdered in prison nothing changes.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:43:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#14]
Administrative State is continuity of government ,  they run the show . Some superficial staff changes when parties change but how deep can that go and still function ?  Problem is DC is Uniparty full of dems and Rinos .  Good luck with changing the status quo that continues to slide left .

They got 51 mostly ex CIA to lie in the last election , they flexed enough to throw the election , this is per Bill Barr . All friends of Biden , see a trend here ?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:46:04 PM EDT
[#15]

That's something thats coming more and more into the open. My understanding is that if you're gathering power you are invited to a party or 2 where you are offered extremely illegal and disgusting party favors. Underage sex slaves being the big thing. Either you do what they offer you and you're part of the system with all the dangers and privileges thereof.

Or you turn them down and they do their best to shuffle you off into irrelevance.

Photos and video of someone blitzed out of their mind on narcotics railing a 12 year old girl, or boy proves to be a pretty effective way of maintaining control. Even when the guy organizing said parties goes down in flames and is sloppily murdered in prison nothing changes.
View All Quotes

They probably don't even ask if you want the "party favor". Slip something in your drink, you pass out and they take the pictures with you propped up with the underage prostitute. That's all you'd need to ruin someone.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By KnightStick:

Military/Veterans

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#17]
I’ve come to believe that there is a shadow government
Running our country. Hear me out before you call me a kook.

Several presidents tried to warn us. Kennedy made a reference of an unseen government within the government. Reagan also tried to warn us on unelected
Government officials behind the curtain and was called senile. Eisenhower warned of the military industrial complex but who ran that if not the president?

Many conservatives flip when elected and we call them rinos but what made them go off the rails?

All democrats fallow the same script down to the local dog catcher. Many sheriffs run on a conservative platform then do what they promised they wouldn’t do.

My question to GD is what do you think? Am I just a conspiracy theorist or dose this have merit?

I’m interested in what you think so I’m going to read your thoughts instead of posting.
So am I nuts?
View Quote

No, your not nuts. Just look at the news and anyone with a brain can confirm this.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#18]
I've come to believe that there is a shadow government
Running our country. Hear me out before you call me a kook.

Several presidents tried to warn us. Kennedy made a reference of an unseen government within the government. Reagan also tried to warn us on unelected
Government officials behind the curtain and was called senile. Eisenhower warned of the military industrial complex but who ran that if not the president?

Many conservatives flip when elected and we call them rinos but what made them go off the rails?

All democrats fallow the same script down to the local dog catcher. Many sheriffs run on a conservative platform then do what they promised they wouldn't do.

My question to GD is what do you think? Am I just a conspiracy theorist or dose this have merit?

I'm interested in what you think so I'm going to read your thoughts instead of posting.
So am I nuts?
View Quote
Several presidents tried to warn us. You are correct. The most recent would be Trump with the introduction of the idea/tagline "deep state."

But that aside, are you being intentionally obtuse in your post or are you genuinely having a coming-to, about 20 years late?

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#19]
We live in a Bureaucracy not a Republic.

All the elected officials are ultimately figureheads.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#20]
you are not wrong.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By GreenGoose:
Things are not as they appear.  The truth is so unbelievable that almost no one would believe it/understand it if it was completely revealed in full.
View Quote

Tall Whites, Nordics, or the Greys?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:30:23 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

basically
chocolate putin
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#23]
There is no shadow government, There is only the government. When you start to compartmentalize this, you begin to think "There are good people inside of government." The force that sits above all governments is an occult priest class that has always controlled humanity...
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By crownvic96:
JFC the amount of accounts within the last couple years being totes tarded in this thread is not sus at all lol
View Quote

you enjoy the status quo?
so it's retarded to lament the destruction of your nation and the worsening of tyranny?

take your blue pill and back to du
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:37:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By ACEB36TC:
I think Trump understands the depth of corruption and the damage that unelected people making the rules up as they go.

I'd be surprised if he shuts down any less than 20 agencies.
View Quote

Absolute fuckin delusion lol. I’m sure your Donald Trump, who died for your sins, will make all right NEXT time. He was playing 14 dimension chess and couldn’t give away his hand in the first go around.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By LUZCANNON:

so it's retarded to lament the destruction of your nation and the worsening of tyranny?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crownvic96:

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:42:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:44:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#28]
Originally Posted By Reekus:

Absolute fuckin delusion lol. I’m sure your Donald Trump, who died for your sins, will make all right NEXT time. He was playing 14 dimension chess and couldn’t give away his hand in the first go around.
View Quote

Edit.  Not worth it

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:50:59 PM EDT
[#30]

Joe Biden Admin is Implementing a New Rule Making Sure That if Donald Trump Wins, The Deep State Will Be Preserved

“The Office of Personal Management made it so that career civil servants cannot be reclassified as political appointees so that they can’t be fired and replaced”

The Biden Admin “Just issued a new rule that prevents him from overhauling the federal workforce if he returns. That's right, the bureaucracy is preserving itself. The Office of Personal Management made it so that career civil servants cannot be reclassified as political appointees so that they can be fired and replaced with Trump loyalists.

One thing the bureaucracy is known for is making the president a lot less effective, and if they can keep their people that are working their political agenda in those seats, there's not much the president can do.

Schedule F, which was an executive order that President Trump signed in 2020, removed these job security protections for tens of thousands of the 2.2 million federal employees.

Then of course, Biden reversed Schedule F when he came into office. What that means is that civil service protections may not be able to be taken away if accrued by an employee regardless of their job type.

So if Trump were to get back in and do the same thing he did before, he might have to face litigation and as we know, each president gets about 4,000 new political appointees. But what this rule seeks to do is even to prevent that from happening.

As you guys know, there's something called project 2025 headed up by the heritage foundation, where they want to put conservative employees as members of the bureaucracy rather than who we have now. And that would be stopped under this new rule”

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:52:16 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

All we have to do is whine on the internet and we'll fix everything.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:55:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By dump1567:
Go watch the Tucker interview with Joe Rogan.  He talks about this very thing, and it's verified by higher-ups he knows.  Basically, our elected officials live in fear of these people due to blackmail and other things.

I've also seen videos that states this has been going on since WWII.  When the real power people who all lived in the same DC neighborhoods would get together for parties and make policy.  

I believe it.  And unfortunately, there's really nothing that can be done.  Presidents and politicians come and go.  These people are there forever.  And through there same blackmail and intimidation tactics, they have control over MSM, Big Tech, & Corporate America.
View Quote

Not long before he passed away, Rush Limbaugh said "they're afraid of SOMETHING; and it's not the voters".

That much has been clear for a while now.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:57:01 PM EDT
[#33]
The Tall Whites are in control with the help of our government.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Several presidents tried to warn us. You are correct. The most recent would be Trump with the introduction of the idea/tagline "deep state."

But that aside, are you being intentionally obtuse in your post or are you genuinely having a coming-to, about 20 years

i]
I usedare you being intentionally obtuse in your post or are you genuinely having a coming-to, about 20 years late? to believe in the republic R &D having different opinions on the constitution but still within the scope of the constitution.
Then since Obama things took a hard left seen that before but things usually got sorted out .
Trump got elected and even republicans turned on him
Not just on his policies but vicious hatred of the man himself. 3 letter agency’s ran amok openly defying him and the rule of law.
None were brought to heel and now imbolden they are picking up steam, hell with the SC.
Inflation is unchecked mostly due to congressional spending. The military is being destroyed and major war on the horizon.
Then Covid hit.
I came to the realization We the people are expendable
In a much bigger and unseen power then a few crazy leftist idiots in congress.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Jesus_is_Lord:
Anyone, at this point, who thinks that our nation is NOT run by a shadow government is a fucking retard…
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:01:03 PM EDT
[#36]
I don’t know what happened there but things got jumbled
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:01:08 PM EDT
[#37]
There is a shadow government that knows how
to make use of the shitty open bureaucracy.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:02:31 PM EDT
[#38]
My 6 year old understands this.  We watch a lot of Why Files.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:06:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:

All we have to do is whine on the internet and we'll fix everything.
View Quote

speech is the beginning of revolution.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:08:38 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#41]

speech is the beginning of revolution.
View Quote

I'd say that would have to take place in schools and college campuses but we lost that one.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:13:24 PM EDT
[#42]

"Cabin In The Woods " is actually a pretty good example , far fetched but it addresses  the unknown thing out there that is hidden yet the ruling class does it bidding . Whatever it is scares the shit out of them .
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

"Cabin In The Woods " is actually a pretty good example , far fetched but it addresses  the unknown thing out there that is hidden yet the ruling class does it bidding . Whatever it is scares the shit out of them .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

Call me a simpleton but I did like the part where they flushed out all the monsters.

Mermaids, unicorns and The Molesting Tree...
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:34:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By SDGlock23:
Our country keeps going downhill because the people who are actually in control always keep power.  Voting doesn't work, if it did, they wouldn't let us do it.

Who (what group of people) can you never criticize?  Who creates the biggest stink when called out?  Think about it...

The President is a face and a puppet to blame, that's it.  Media keeps us distracted so that we (speaking very broadly) stay uninformed and distracted.

Look at everything going on in this country, if the people running it actually cared anything about what America is, it wouldn't be happening. Those running it aren't loyal to the USA, it's obvious because they're trying to turn America into a 3rd world country.  What group of people have loads of power and control in this country, yet aren't loyal to it (they're about 2% of the population) and largely hold dual citizenship?  There's your answer.

(Hint: they run the media, they love creating degeneracy and they're deeply embedded in both Rep. and Dem parties... and you can never criticize them and get away with it.)
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Most people are unwilling to vote for anyone but the incumbent or former incumbent. This idiotic, counterproductive, stupid behavior has led to politicians not needing to care about their voters. Serving the DC power apparatus and climbing that ladder becomes the goal. The sheep will vote for whoever they’re told, no matter how they’re treated. Look how they did us during COVID. Almost everyone involved has been reelected.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:08:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Yes it exists and as others have pointed out it's not as shadowy as many believe. Its mostly just unelected bureaucrats. The only point of real debate is how much regulatory capture there is. That's when you have people going back and forth between enormous multinational corporations and the bureaucracies intended to regulate them.

And it's not going to go away until tens of thousands of these people start being horrifically killed by angry mobs. Neither the executive, legislative or judicial branches of government has much power to affect these bureaucracies. So as long as they keep the stinking corn fed masses supplied with cheap 🌽 they have nothing to worry about.
View Quote

These people most likely have remote hideouts that they’ll hunker down in when things go hot. I’m wondering if these powers are intentionally pitting everyday people on the right vs left against each other, then turning up the heat, in the hopes that all the people willing to actually use violence end up killing each other off instead of them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By merdenom5:
My 6 year old understands this.  We watch a lot of Why Files.
View Quote

Hecklefish!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:37:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By KnightStick:

Military/Veterans

View Quote

Lulz in Antifa/BLM. The vets get criticized every day. Even though the constitution provides specifically for them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Glocked:
https://i.imgur.com/Z4IjvZk.jpeg
View Quote

New favorite meme
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:41:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Reekus:

View Quote

He didn't ask for it, we did. He had it made before he got into politics, and he did a great job, at least, until the commies dumped a bio weapon on us, and then attacked our cities.

His mistake was in not letting us do the needful.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Shadow Government (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top