Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, they straight said that shit!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:07:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Two weeks!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:20:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quick!  Someone write a strongly worded letter!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:21:59 PM EDT
[#5]
This is how much power they wield. The Dems.

This, and they hired the most incompetent DAs to press charges and tie Trump up. ALL the while they get away with it.

They are showing us how weak and little we are by having incompetent run away with this sham trial.

The media is in the same boat.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:23:59 PM EDT
[#6]
She can't speak to the trial because no-one wrote the answer down for her in her binder.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:27:22 PM EDT
[#7]
They can do what they want with zero repercussion.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#8]
So mistrial?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:36:13 PM EDT
[#9]
What difference does it make what that idiot says. Obviously, it's all about the election. They do it anyway.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing the perp-walks when payback time comes.

In the past, there was an unspoken agreement not to prosecute people after they left office. Obviously, the Democrats are asking to change this tradition, and I hope the Republicans Dish it up for them.

Not that I think they actually will, of course...
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#10]
No surprises. And no consequences. They are above the law.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:52:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:54:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Chokey:

View Quote
And?  Whatre you going to do?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:55:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#13]
And so it goes , if you can't see what things are you are blind .  Anarcho - Tyranny at it's finest for the prole class .

Per boy George Stephanopoulos, " The Deep State is packed with Patriots ".  Truly wtf and projection out of his ass .
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#14]
‘…we have been spurned with contempt from the foot of the throne.’
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#15]
In before our creepy lawyer backflips and pretzel twirls to say it's all normal and makes sense
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:00:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Ahhhh..... even Stevie Wonder saw this coming.... WH communists finally admitting all of this nonsense against Trump is politically motivated, I am surprised and shocked.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:03:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Call her to the stand, without a notebook she would be lost, and actually have to tell the truth under oath.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:06:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fosters:
So mistrial?
View Quote

Yeah right
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:08:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By olivers_AR:
Call her to the stand, without a notebook she would be lost, and actually have to tell the truth under oath.
View Quote

And do you honestly think she would tell the truth??

Pick one...
"I misspoke"
"The audio was not correct"
"That was taken out of context"
"What I meant to say was..."
"There was confusion regarding the question"
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:11:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Some of yall need to understand that she was trying to prevent a Hatch Act violation...again.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By fosters:
So mistrial?
View Quote
They'll just say she misspoke.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#22]
We got em now
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:
In before our creepy lawyer backflips and pretzel twirls to say it's all normal and makes sense
View Quote

Instead of just reading a clickbait thread title, did you listen to the actual clip?

What exactly was the question she was responding to, and what was saying is related to the 2024 election?

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#24]
That means it was going to come out and they had to get ahead of it!
Election interference anyone?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:41:13 PM EDT
[#25]
I really can't stand that Cabbage Patch DIE hire.

At least Little Red Lyinghood was a bit nicer to look at.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By eolian:
That means it was going to come out and they had to get ahead of it!
Election interference anyone?
View Quote

Wrong.  The new handbook says election interference can only be committed by conservatives .
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:59:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Instead of just reading a clickbait thread title, did you listen to the actual clip?

What exactly was the question she was responding to, and what was saying is related to the 2024 election?

View Quote
I did. Question was asked in the context of the Speaker of the House going to Trump's trial.   She said she could not speak to the Speaker's actions, and that "this" was related to the '24 election.  Either the trial was related to the '24 election, or the Speaker's visit to the trial was related to the '24 election.  At the very least the Speaker went to the trial as a campaign stop.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#28]
And she stretches out her insurmountable lead as number 1 in the ranking for dumbest ever Whitehouse press secretary.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:12:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Deadtired:
I did. Question was asked in the context of the Speaker of the House going to Trump's trial.   She said she could not speak to the Speaker's actions, and that "this" was related to the '24 election.  Either the trial was related to the '24 election, or the Speaker's visit to the trial was related to the '24 election.  At the very least the Speaker went to the trial as a campaign stop.  
View Quote

Correct. I mean, even I think this Stormy Daniels trial is bullshit, and politically motivated.

But the clear inference in her comment was that the speaker’s presence at the trial was related to the 2024 election, not an admission from the WH that the trial itself was.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:18:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By olivers_AR:
View Quote

She would still lie.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#31]

Correct. I mean, even I think this Stormy Daniels trial is bullshit, and politically motivated.

But the clear inference in her comment was that the speaker’s presence at the trial was related to the 2024 election, not an admission from the WH that the trial itself was.
View Quote

So the worst possible interpretation of her words is still true then, even if you could interpret them in a different way ?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:23:52 PM EDT
[#32]

But the clear inference in her comment was that the speaker's presence at the trial was related to the 2024 election, not an admission from the WH that the trial itself was.
View Quote
It adds credence to the (correct) accusation that the whole thing is nothing more than a political showpiece.  The Democrats are confirming that they are making this a political spectacle, making it all the more reasonable to assume that this was the intent from day One.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:27:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: artburg] [#33]
Originally Posted By Rocketboy42:
View Quote

Well before 2020 Joe said

"We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#34]
I think it's hilarious that the two trials that actually had some level of possible substance are gone now because the dems just can't help being so crooked that any judge that didn't want to beclown himself professionally had to let them go. Turns out that using Soros money to hire DEI morons to professional positions is a bad plan.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Well no shit Sherlock.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:29:22 PM EDT
[#36]

I laughed so damn hard at that.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:31:17 PM EDT
[#37]

So the worst possible interpretation of her words is still true then, even if you could interpret them in a different way ?
View Quote

It’s not an interpretation. It’s what she was saying. She was asked about the speaker’s presence at the trial, and that is what she was commenting on.

Be better than the clickbait.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:33:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Rubik:
What difference does it make what that idiot says. Obviously, it's all about the election. They do it anyway.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing the perp-walks when payback time comes.

In the past, there was an unspoken agreement not to prosecute people after they left office. Obviously, the Democrats are asking to change this tradition, and I hope the Republicans Dish it up for them.

Not that I think they actually will, of course...
View Quote

“Turnabout is fair play when the shoe is on the other foot” is something certain members of the GOP have quietly done very well at times
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#40]
At this point its just designed to be a mockery of the american people. They put an obvious retard to herp and derp their way through all  the questions as an F U to anyone who thinks the government could be held accountable or questioned
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:39:25 PM EDT
[#41]

It’s not an interpretation. It’s what she was saying. She was asked about the speaker’s presence at the trial, and that is what she was commenting on.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

There are two ways to interpret what she said, and you are in agreement that both interpretations are correct, irrespective of which one she actually meant.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:41:04 PM EDT
[#42]

Gross, it’s covered in shit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:43:44 PM EDT
[#43]
I believe Hillary is behind this trial. Lanny Davis is involved.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:44:01 PM EDT
[#44]
That's just brazen- and exceptionally confident.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:45:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Rocketboy42:
View Quote

Why wouldn't they? They won their Revolution. They don't have to hide shit anymore
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:47:13 PM EDT
[#46]

There are two ways to interpret what she said, and you are in agreement that both interpretations are correct, irrespective of which one she actually meant.
View Quote

lol, no there aren’t. She was responding to a question about the speaker’s presence at the trial, not the trial itself.

Look, I’m in agreement the trial is bullshit. But be that as it may, the video is not a WH Press Secretary admission of what the OP is implying with the thread title. It’s misleading at best, but it slides by because lots of people won’t listen to an actual video, or read an actual linked article. And now for the next 2 months the trial threads will be filled with posters believing the WH has already admitted something they never did.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:47:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Not a fan of her, but that comment sounds more about her not being able to use her position to talk about a presidential candidate during an election season as it's a violation of the Hatch Act rather than her knowing the trial is about the election.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:58:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
I believe Hillary is behind this trial. Lanny Davis is involved.
View Quote

When anyone from the Clinton Crime Family is involved you know it stinks to high heaven.
Is Lanny representing him for free or is there a hidden dem donor footing the bill?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:02:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By BrayD:
Not a fan of her, but that comment sounds more about her not being able to use her position to talk about a presidential candidate during an election season as it's a violation of the Hatch Act rather than her knowing the trial is about the election.
View Quote

Sorry that's not how GD works, you are supposed to not read or watch anything, just react to the clickbait thread title and say things like

"Civil War 2, lawfare, communists"etc
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:02:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:

It’s written that our founding fathers had some ideas…
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top