Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:58:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I don’t really agree with your first thing on men. I’m usually pretty polite to everyone and never done so out of fear of violence. Nor was I ever nasty toward someone cause I felt I could beat them in a physical altercation. just trying to be nice to everyone.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:00:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PacNW5] [#2]
My wife is an attorney so she has a lot of attorney friends, one of whom is her BFF from law school.  

We met her for lunch one day at the courthouse and sat in on one of her trials. We walked in just as she was cross examining this cop on the stand and holy fuck... she was like a pitbull. Dude was stuttering and sweating like Biden at the podium.  I'm sure it was the longest 30 minutes of his life.

At lunch, I told her to remind me not to get on her bad side. She just shrugged with a 'nah, it's just work. I'm a nice girl.'
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:05:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By R2point0:
Oh, this thread is going to be a shit show.
View Quote

You’re supposed to wait until page two for the spoiler.

It might make it a while if “no one”…starts throwing out abortion stats.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:35:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By cyclone:
Yeah, my old boss......passive/aggressive female who acts like she's still mad her father didn't get her a pony for Christmas
View Quote

Been in nursing medical field past 26 + years....seen lot of this. It runs the gamet. Good and bad.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#6]
One question OP:

Are you married (to a woman) or are you in a long term intimate relationship (with a woman)?

If your answer is yes, you may want to see a counselor to deal with your misogyny.  

If your answer is no, you may want to see a therapist so you can learn how to interact with women in a productive manner.  After that go see a counselor to deal with your misogyny.  

Unfortunately they don’t make a pill that you can take for your condition.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:39:10 AM EDT
[#7]
My opinion on women:  As a man, never fall down.  Never show weakness.  Never make a mistake.  Never show soft emotion.  In other words, don't be a normal human being.  Never.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By treejedi:
My opinion on women:  As a man, never fall down.  Never show weakness.  Never make a mistake.  Never show soft emotion.  In other words, don't be a normal human being.  Never.
View Quote

This is contrary to the post above yours.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:42:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Krombompulos_Michael:
One question OP:

Are you married (to a woman) or are you in a long term intimate relationship (with a woman)?

If your answer is yes, you may want to see a counselor to deal with your misogyny.  

If your answer is no, you may want to see a therapist so you can learn how to interact with women in a productive manner.  After that go see a counselor to deal with your misogyny.  

View Quote

Holy shit. Do you wear a kilt on the weekends?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:45:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By WoolRug:

This is contrary to the post above yours.
View Quote

That's been my experience.  I mean, unless a person wants to be stepped on, exploited, or just generally treated like shit.

Seems like every time I've shown compassion, empathy, or soft emotion, people seem to think they're dealing with a patsy, and that they can just do or say whatever without consequence.  Stand up for yourself and establish boundaries?  You're and asshole and a monster.  

As a man, you can't even say basic shit like  I'm hungry.  I'm exhausted.  I just need to sit and zone out for five minutes while I have this cigarette and re-center myself.  What you did upset me and here is why.  Basic human stuff.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#12]
One question OP:

Unfortunately they don't make a pill that you can take for your condition.
View Quote
Never married and not currently in a relationship. The quickest way for me to run for my life is to say "I love you" or talk about marriage and kids. I've been told a number of times I'm a bad boyfriend and I'm distant and cold.

Long term relationships are not my thing.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Captain92:

Been in nursing medical field past 26 + years....seen lot of this. It runs the gamet. Good and bad.
View Quote

heaven forbid you have medical credentials at a higher level than your manager. its a rough road then.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:17:05 PM EDT
[#14]
One question OP:

View Quote

not a callout, but I'm just curious as hell about something. intrigued, if you will.

how did you get damn near 20,000 posts since 2006 and I don't recall ever seeing you post?

name change?
what gives, do you hide out in some obscure tech forum?
how does this cloaking work?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:28:22 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

I wouldn’t be with a man who acted like that. Healthy people want to be with healthy people. And that ain’t healthy. If he can’t trust me enough to be vulnerable with me, we don’t have a relationship.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By OKnativeson:
not a callout, but I'm just curious as hell about something. intrigued, if you will.

how did you get damn near 20,000 posts since 2006 and I don't recall ever seeing you post?

name change?
what gives, do you hide out in some obscure tech forum?
how does this cloaking work?
View Quote
I'm boring I guess. Most of my posts dont create waves.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:33:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JimEN] [#17]
View Quote
I dont think decent individuals are like this.

I think the amount of decent people has nosedived. Seems to be a vicious spiral or cycle downwards.

I dont think decent people see weakness as an opening or an invitation to behave badly or take advantage of another.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top