Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2024 1:25:13 PM EDT
So after a long stint off the road, in schools etc. I am finally headed back to the road with another agency.  I have been looking forward to this for a while but am not looking forward to learning the new (to me) report system.  We are currently using Spillman.  From what I have seen the cad and ability to import information is nice but at least from where I am sitting the system is not intuitive at all.  A number of items you have to know you need and then go and find them and then a number of imported items need to be edited before they can be validated.  Part of my problem is likely that I remember hand writing reports and while slow the flow and necessary information at least seemed logical.  

I am getting trained on the program soon but am trying to get a jump start.  Can anyone recommend a basic tutorial to navigate this system?  

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:18:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Best way to learn it is just use it. One of my recruits did a print screen of all the different screens and highlighted the mandatory boxes that need to be filled out. He stapled them together and anytime he had do a report he would pull out whatever packet he needed and would use it as a reference.
Top Top