Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2024 12:14:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatPatty]
Hi guys, this is not a FS post as I'm going to offer it to an acquaintance. I bought this in 2008 and have put less than 300 round through it. Google has prices all over the place. What would be a fair price (to me) to ask? Thank you all in advance.
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:10:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DH243] [#1]
Very clean and nice colt, as far as that goes.  I'd say 1k to 1100.  I've bought several of those for the 825-900 range as base guns for customs.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DH243:
Very clean and nice colt, as far as that goes.  I'd say 1k to 1100.  I've bought several of those for the 825-900 range as base guns for customs.
View Quote

Okay, cool. I have it sold for $1K, so I feel it's definitely fair for the both of us. I appreciate your response.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:57:27 PM EDT
[#3]
There is one in the local Armslist presently for 1200.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top