Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2024 1:31:31 PM EDT
I have an rmr on my 19.5 and a safariland holster that fits it.

I'm thinking about setting up another glock, a g45 with a dot. Likely an acro or trijicon rcr. Curious if anyone knows If a safarland 6390RDS setup to accept an rmr will accept either or both of these optics.

Just eyeballing it, I think it will, but would love to hear if anyone has confirmed.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 1:45:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: leng] [#1]
There are threads out there with pictures but in summary the RCR will fit existing 6xxx holsters with ALS/SLS w/o modifications.  

The RMR HD will not will w/o modification to the the holster since it sits closer to the muzzle vs the RMR type 2.  The pistol won't lock properly.

Here's the thread:
Thread

Link Posted: 3/8/2024 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By leng:
There are threads out there with pictures but in summary the RCR will fit existing 6xxx holsters with ALS/SLS w/o modifications.  

The RMR HD will not will w/o modification to the the holster since it sits closer to the muzzle vs the RMR type 2.  The pistol won't lock properly.

Here's the thread:
Thread

View Quote

Thank you much
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:10:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DukeFan23] [#3]
6390 fits my G45 with RCR that previously had an RMR on it.  Buddy ACRO also fits his 6390.

I did remove the unlocking tab shield/guard (not the hood) as it was rubbing the controls of the RCR on my draw stroke.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DukeFan23:
6390 fits my G45 with RCR that previously had an RMR on it.  Buddy ACRO also fits his 6390.

I did remove the unlocking tab shield/guard (not the hood) as it was rubbing the controls of the RCR on my draw stroke.
View Quote

Thanks. That's my plan. To buy a G45 MOS and likely mount an Acro on it. Just hoping I could use the same holster.
Top Top