Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2024 3:17:57 PM EDT
Thinking of grabbing one. Any thoughts either way?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I picked up one (PDP Pro Compact) this spring, I have nothing but praise for it, now my fav out of 10 or so pistols in the safe.  I've added a Griffin mini comp, TLA-7A and a Holosun HS507C-GR-X2-ACSS.  I've fed around 800rds of 147gn reloads through it without a single issue (haven't clean it yet), about 200 were suppressed.  

Ergonomics are perfection IMO.  I've read and watched vids that mention "snappiness"... its a 9mm, I've never associate that word with 9mm (snappiness is my M&P 340 with .357 mag).
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome thanks.
I agree the Walthers are snappy thing is over exaggerated. I just picked up Pro Compact SD and dropped a ZR tactical guide rod and 13# spring in her. Breaking her in tomorrow. Now to choose an optic.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:50:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CKA:
I picked up one (PDP Pro Compact) this spring, I have nothing but praise for it, now my fav out of 10 or so pistols in the safe.  I've added a Griffin mini comp, TLA-7A and a Holosun HS507C-GR-X2-ACSS.  I've fed around 800rds of 147gn reloads through it without a single issue (haven't clean it yet), about 200 were suppressed.  

Ergonomics are perfection IMO.  I've read and watched vids that mention "snappiness"... its a 9mm, I've never associate that word with 9mm (snappiness is my M&P 340 with .357 mag).
View Quote

A lot of divas out there today. The snappy issue is indeed exaggerated. Regardless, std pressure HST, Gold Dot, Ranger, etc is perfectly fine.
Top Top